Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

Curvelight, these wingnut types create falsehoods, deliberately when they lie, and they often do; indeliberately when they do because they have a deficit of critical thinking skills.

You neocon piss brains are constantly CELEBRATING 9E. How? You politicize 9E to justify these actions:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....and you liberal code pink pussies come up with a list of horseshit Huffington talking points to attack the President and the war effort???!! Then YOU politicize 9/11 to justify your attacks.....

Never happened:lol:

Started by Clinton:eusa_whistle:

Authorized by Congress:eusa_whistle:

Authorized by Congress:eusa_whistle:

LIE LIE LIE:eusa_liar: and you know it you dishonest fuck!!!! Read FISA.

I definately think you are some sort of Vegan weak willed wimp...your posts are evidence of that.:rofl:

and what actions are those?:eusa_whistle:

Uhhhhh...I believe the Democrats are in favor of this also.:lol:

Creation of a new agency that was redundant and only expanded our government.
Your ignorance is once again proven beyond a reasonble doubt....DHS brought several agencies that ALREADY EXISTED UNDER ONE PRESIDENTIAL CABINET POSITION AND ONE BUDGET...now go back to elementary school, pass the 3rd grade and come back for a discussion.

The creation of the patriot act which subverts some basic Constitutional rights.
Uhhhh...I believe Obama fully supported and endorsed the Patriot Act....after the Democrat controlled Senate passed it without debate.:lol:

you and those like you who choose to politicize 9/11 for your perverted agenda are pathetic.

Are you in the military? If so, please get the hell out. Now. If you are in possession of a uniform you automatically weaken America. You dumb mother fucker. Bush's top Gitmo
Appointee admitted long ago we are guilty of torture. The bitch about that is you can't hide behind your favorite stupid conspiracy theory "librul press" bullshit.

Then you try to bring up democrats and obushama? What the fuck rat turd tower trip is wrong with you? How does democrats supporting something have anything to do with what I said? You super ignorant fuckwad! How can you be so fucking stoopid to believe if you bring up Dems you made a counterpoint? YOU DUMB ****! All you did was reinforce my point that you pussies celebrate 9/11 to justify your bullshit. Pointing out some Dems jumped on your wagon is simply admitting it is true you celebrate 9/11 when you can't defend a position on its own merits.

Go back and study the evidence, bright eyes. In particular, check the falling deployment of Special Op and helicopter assests, vitally needed in the Afghanistan war. Bush could have, should have, would have won this war if he were so arrogant.

Our party fell because of neo-con hubris.

Since when do you know anything about military strategy other than what you learn from playing "Call of Duty".
I think it's best for you to leave the strategy to the military and keep your DailyKOS talking points for your Tupperware partys with the rest of your code pink friends.

What the fuck do you know about military strategy? If you tell me you are in the military right now then give your unit information so your claim can be verified.

Thanks, cmike, finally, for a good question? The President never should have pulled troops from Afghanistan until the US finished the job there: destroy Al Quada and the Taliban, chase and catch or kill Zawahiri or bin Ladin/ and rebuild a peacful country.

But, no, bright eyes had a hard on for SH so he ups and invades Iraq, where we won the fighting and have almost lost the peace.

This is why Americans, from conservatives to liberals, despise the GOP, rightfully until we change our image, drop the neo-cons and the Tea Baggers and associated loonies, and come up with a solid conservative plan for America.

America first!

This is how ignorant Starkey is....the President NEVER pulled any troops from Afghanistan...he continually built them up over the 8 years he was in office. Some of our NATO allies never stepped up. Starkey is such a dishonest liberal hack he refuses to even acknowledge NATO's presence in Afghanistan!!! A slap in the face to the U.K. and Canada! You're a real piece of garbage Starkey.

I wish Starkey would stop lying and giving real conservatives a bad name.

The good news is that the repulsive and thoroughly dishonest Jokey has no ability to convince anybody with a living brain cell that he's a Republican at all, much less that he's at all "conservative."

"Jokey" and "liar" are synonymous.

You don't have the first fucking clue about what it means to be a Republican. You pathetic maggot. You support nation building but call yourself "Conservative?" You super ignorant parasite! Get the fuck out of my Party and be honest about your Teabagging you fucking backwards Liberal. Shitheads like you and PP broadbrush anyone who disagrees with you as being Liberals. You dumbass! The Bush admin was not Conservative in any meaningful Policy. That's why even Buckley publicly condemned Bush as not being a Conservative. How can you be this fucking clueless?

Go back and study the evidence, bright eyes. In particular, check the falling deployment of Special Op and helicopter assests, vitally needed in the Afghanistan war. Bush could have, should have, would have won this war if he were so arrogant.

Our party fell because of neo-con hubris.

Since when do you know anything about military strategy other than what you learn from playing "Call of Duty".
I think it's best for you to leave the strategy to the military and keep your DailyKOS talking points for your Tupperware partys with the rest of your code pink friends.

What the fuck do you know about military strategy? If you tell me you are in the military right now then give your unit information so your claim can be verified.

I'd like to hear what kind of background you have.

What was your MOS?

How long were you in?

What schools have you been to that makes you an expert in military tactics?

How many firefights have you been in?

Do you have any registered kills?

Otherwise....shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Curvelight, these wingnut types create falsehoods, deliberately when they lie, and they often do; indeliberately when they do because they have a deficit of critical thinking skills.

I'm amazed how much these assholes refer to themselves as Conservative but support the most blatant forms of Liberalism. They are so fucking stupid they fail to realize they are liberals by the policies they support.

What was your MOS?

How long were you in?

You stupid mother fucker. Did I say I was an expert or knowledgeable about military strategy? No. So stop trying to rescue one of your **** buddies.

CurveLight was indeed in the military.

Here is a video of him when he started basic training.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM[/ame]

I am sorry everyone.

Curvelight gets this way when he is away from home too long.

If anyone sees him make sure he is returned ASAP.

Here is the phone number, and a picture of his permanent residence

800-NUT JOB

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_piJQuK2WE[/ame]

Oh now it's god forbid.. Your side used the terror attack 911 as a political football. This kind of commentary is as contemptible as it was back then. You don't know how voters are reacting to anything, you just know how Neocon Repubs are reacting.

Maybe you'll be surprised once again in November.

Political football? Kerry was a fucking dope.

Explain.

Do the words mission accomplished ring a bell? The Bush administration squeezed every drop of terrorist fear mongering they could throughout the 2004, 2006 and 2008 elections. As your post indicates, they intend to continue along this line.

Kerry is about as smart senator as you can get. He pummeled Bush in the debates and came very close to taking the presidency.

Do the words " I served in Viet Nam " ring a bell for anyone? How about at the Democratic
Convention this gem " John Kerry reporting for duty "

Every 5 minutes Kerry was making sure you knew he served in Viet Nam.

And as for fear mogering when are the tree hugging want to love the world crowd going to get it that there are a lot of people spending a lot of time thinking up ways to kill as many of us as possible.

I will take Bush and Cheney over the two that are in the White House now every day and twice on Sunday...:eusa_angel:

Thanks, cmike, finally, for a good question? The President never should have pulled troops from Afghanistan until the US finished the job there: destroy Al Quada and the Taliban, chase and catch or kill Zawahiri or bin Ladin/ and rebuild a peacful country.

But, no, bright eyes had a hard on for SH so he ups and invades Iraq, where we won the fighting and have almost lost the peace.

This is why Americans, from conservatives to liberals, despise the GOP, rightfully until we change our image, drop the neo-cons and the Tea Baggers and associated loonies, and come up with a solid conservative plan for America.

America first!

This is how ignorant Starkey is....the President NEVER pulled any troops from Afghanistan...he continually built them up over the 8 years he was in office. Some of our NATO allies never stepped up. Starkey is such a dishonest liberal hack he refuses to even acknowledge NATO's presence in Afghanistan!!! A slap in the face to the U.K. and Canada! You're a real piece of garbage Starkey.

You must be on a mission to prove yourself more ignorant than Liability. Why do assholes like you try to pass yourself off as informed? Everybody with a spec of brain power already knows:

"In 2002, troops from the 5th Special Forces Group who specialize in the Middle East were pulled out of the hunt for Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan to prepare for their next assignment: Iraq."
USATODAY.com - Shifts from bin Laden hunt evoke questions

That proves your claim flat out wrong buy I've no doubt you will try to squirm out of it because slimy tadpole ***** like yourself never have the dignity to admit when you are wrong.

No it doesn't. That is one group that is specialized in one area.

The total number of troops increased.

Bush: Troops to divert to Afghanistan - Washington Times

By Jon Ward

President Bush will announce Tuesday the diversion of some U.S. troops from Iraq to Afghanistan, in a speech that marks a turn in focus for his administration as it approaches its last four months in office.

"As al Qaeda faces increased pressure in Iraq, the terrorists are stepping up their efforts on the front where this struggle first began: the nation of Afghanistan," said Mr. Bush's prepared remarks, which were released to the press Monday evening.

"Afghanistan's success is critical to the security of America and our partners in the free world. And for all the good work we have done in that country, it is clear we must do even more," Mr. Bush will say.

The president has decided to send a Marine battalion — which are usually between 500 to 1,500 troops originally slated for Iraq to Afghanistan in November.

In January, an Army brigade — of 3,500 to 5,000 troops — will also go to Afghanistan.

The U.S. already has 31,000 soldiers in Afghanistan, up from 21,000 two years ago, according to the White House. [/COLOR
]
Mr. Bush will also tout successes in Iraq and attribute them to a surge of 30,000 troops last year. He will proceed with the recommendation of Gen. David H. Petraeus, his commanding officer in Iraq, and withdraw 8,000 soldiers from Iraq over the next four months, without replacing them, bringing U.S. troop levels in Iraq to 146,000, the Associated Press reported.

The good news is that the repulsive and thoroughly dishonest Jokey has no ability to convince anybody with a living brain cell that he's a Republican at all, much less that he's at all "conservative."

You don't have the first fucking clue about what it means to be a Republican. You pathetic maggot. You support nation building but call yourself "Conservative?" You super ignorant parasite! Get the fuck out of my Party and be honest about your Teabagging you fucking backwards Liberal. Shitheads like you and PP broadbrush anyone who disagrees with you as being Liberals. You dumbass! The Bush admin was not Conservative in any meaningful Policy. That's why even Buckley publicly condemned Bush as not being a Conservative. How can you be this fucking clueless?

I don't think most of us are in your communist party.

I don't think most of us are in your communist party.

Rotfl! Fucking Mcarthyism? Rofllmao! Holy shit dude! Get some new material!

You must be on a mission to prove yourself more ignorant than Liability. Why do assholes like you try to pass yourself off as informed? Everybody with a spec of brain power already knows:

"In 2002, troops from the 5th Special Forces Group who specialize in the Middle East were pulled out of the hunt for Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan to prepare for their next assignment: Iraq."
USATODAY.com - Shifts from bin Laden hunt evoke questions

That proves your claim flat out wrong buy I've no doubt you will try to squirm out of it because slimy tadpole ***** like yourself never have the dignity to admit when you are wrong.

No it doesn't. That is one group that is specialized in one area.

The total number of troops increased.

Bush: Troops to divert to Afghanistan - Washington Times

By Jon Ward

President Bush will announce Tuesday the diversion of some U.S. troops from Iraq to Afghanistan, in a speech that marks a turn in focus for his administration as it approaches its last four months in office.

"As al Qaeda faces increased pressure in Iraq, the terrorists are stepping up their efforts on the front where this struggle first began: the nation of Afghanistan," said Mr. Bush's prepared remarks, which were released to the press Monday evening.

"Afghanistan's success is critical to the security of America and our partners in the free world. And for all the good work we have done in that country, it is clear we must do even more," Mr. Bush will say.

The president has decided to send a Marine battalion — which are usually between 500 to 1,500 troops originally slated for Iraq to Afghanistan in November.

In January, an Army brigade — of 3,500 to 5,000 troops — will also go to Afghanistan.

The U.S. already has 31,000 soldiers in Afghanistan, up from 21,000 two years ago, according to the White House. [/COLOR
]
Mr. Bush will also tout successes in Iraq and attribute them to a surge of 30,000 troops last year. He will proceed with the recommendation of Gen. David H. Petraeus, his commanding officer in Iraq, and withdraw 8,000 soldiers from Iraq over the next four months, without replacing them, bringing U.S. troop levels in Iraq to 146,000, the Associated Press reported.

Rotfl! Yep! Figured you would try to weasel out of it. You're so painfully fucking pathetic.

Political football? Kerry was a fucking dope.

Explain.

Do the words mission accomplished ring a bell? The Bush administration squeezed every drop of terrorist fear mongering they could throughout the 2004, 2006 and 2008 elections. As your post indicates, they intend to continue along this line.

Kerry is about as smart senator as you can get. He pummeled Bush in the debates and came very close to taking the presidency.

Do the words " I served in Viet Nam " ring a bell for anyone? How about at the Democratic
Convention this gem " John Kerry reporting for duty "

Every 5 minutes Kerry was making sure you knew he served in Viet Nam.

And as for fear mogering when are the tree hugging want to love the world crowd going to get it that there are a lot of people spending a lot of time thinking up ways to kill as many of us as possible.

I will take Bush and Cheney over the two that are in the White House now every day and twice on Sunday...:eusa_angel:

They love Americans who are so easily manipulated into doing whatever they want because FEAR rules your lives. Trading the Constitution for paranoia is fucking sad.

What was your MOS?

How long were you in?

You stupid mother fucker. Did I say I was an expert or knowledgeable about military strategy? No. So stop trying to rescue one of your **** buddies.

You're a bigmouth chicken-shit. I assumed that you have some background you could brag about but instead you backpedal.

Phifffft.:cool:

Forum List

Back