Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....and you liberal code pink pussies come up with a list of horseshit Huffington talking points to attack the President and the war effort???!! Then YOU politicize 9/11 to justify your attacks.....

Never happened:lol:

Started by Clinton:eusa_whistle:

Authorized by Congress:eusa_whistle:

Authorized by Congress:eusa_whistle:

LIE LIE LIE:eusa_liar: and you know it you dishonest fuck!!!! Read FISA.

I definately think you are some sort of Vegan weak willed wimp...your posts are evidence of that.:rofl:

and what actions are those?:eusa_whistle:

Uhhhhh...I believe the Democrats are in favor of this also.:lol:

Your ignorance is once again proven beyond a reasonble doubt....DHS brought several agencies that ALREADY EXISTED UNDER ONE PRESIDENTIAL CABINET POSITION AND ONE BUDGET...now go back to elementary school, pass the 3rd grade and come back for a discussion.

Uhhhh...I believe Obama fully supported and endorsed the Patriot Act....after the Democrat controlled Senate passed it without debate.:lol:

you and those like you who choose to politicize 9/11 for your perverted agenda are pathetic.

Are you in the military? If so, please get the hell out. Now. If you are in possession of a uniform you automatically weaken America. You dumb mother fucker. Bush's top Gitmo
Appointee admitted long ago we are guilty of torture.
The bitch about that is you can't hide behind your favorite stupid conspiracy theory "librul press" bullshit.

Then you try to bring up democrats and obushama? What the fuck rat turd tower trip is wrong with you? How does democrats supporting something have anything to do with what I said? You super ignorant fuckwad! How can you be so fucking stoopid to believe if you bring up Dems you made a counterpoint? YOU DUMB ****! All you did was reinforce my point that you pussies celebrate 9/11 to justify your bullshit. Pointing out some Dems jumped on your wagon is simply admitting it is true you celebrate 9/11 when you can't defend a position on its own merits.

Sorry shitstain....your post is full of lies once again. Show me where ANYONE from the Bush Administration has been convicted of waterboarding or torture.

That's what I thought you worthless fucking ass clown. Now go suck your momma's teet some more and grow the fuck up!!!!

You're dismissed whiny crybaby!

You can't keep up can you? I never claimed anyone from the Bush admin was convicted of torture. Why are you so fucking pathetic you have to lie about my claims just to try and make yourself look better?

I think that the measure of a person is how they treat strangers. It's easy to be kind to friends but what's hard is being decent to those you don't need to be to. And you seem to have a problem being decent to everyone.

God, I wish more people believed this. I'm no prude, but sometimes I think that some come to these forums so that they can anonymously be the bad boys and girls that they don't dare to be in real life. Or they are honestly don't know anything and they try to cover it up with the most shocking language they can think of, ad hominem, and personal insults.

I suppose they honestly don't see how clueless and ignorant that can make them look.

If you are suggesting that people, like me, who have no problem resorting to ad hominem invective on an internet political message board wouldn't "behave" or "speak" like that in their everday real world lives, you are (imho) 100% correct.

On the other hand, when engaged in a political discussion in the real world, I am not confronted by so many jerkoffs who initiate that childish behavior with lots of ad hominem invective of their own.

So, I suspect it balances out.

The clear majority of all of your posts are nothing but ad homs. You very very rarely ever post anything of substance.

I am talking about troop levels.

There are always troops that leave. Troops are moved and leave any number of reason.

Under Pres. Bush the troop levels in Afghanistan increased.

Obama, despite him blabbering about how only afghanistan matters, let the troop levels go way down, and ignored a plea from the commander in Afghanistan for more troops needed ASAP, for four months.

You and I both know that but Curvelight is just another Code Pink "Call of Duty" google vet who thinks she/he's some sort of fricken military genius because he found a link that said troop levels went down for a couple months.

Competent, thinking Americans know that the troop levels consistenly rose year after year under the Bush Administration as some of our NATO allies failed to act on their promises after 9/11. On the other hand Obama has sent troops there as well. He changed the rules of engagement though and pretty much restricted their movement to the immediate area of their camps to lessen casualties. After this failed strategy he ordered another 30k sent to A'stan. Britain and Canada have done an excellent job. The rest of our NATO allies haven't done shit.

You claimed bush never pulled troops out of afghanistan. I posted a link showing he pulled troops out in 2002. Instead of admitting you fucked up you simply make up lies about other posters. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you that thick you don't know the phrase "The Forgotten War" came specifically from the Bush admin focusing resources on Iraq instead of afghanistan?

Thanks, cmike, finally, for a good question? The President never should have pulled troops from Afghanistan until the US finished the job there: destroy Al Quada and the Taliban, chase and catch or kill Zawahiri or bin Ladin/ and rebuild a peacful country.

But, no, bright eyes had a hard on for SH so he ups and invades Iraq, where we won the fighting and have almost lost the peace.

This is why Americans, from conservatives to liberals, despise the GOP, rightfully until we change our image, drop the neo-cons and the Tea Baggers and associated loonies, and come up with a solid conservative plan for America.

America first!

Actually conservatives support the the war against terrorism, on both fronts, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iraq has been as equally important as Afghanistan. In both countries, america has killed or captured many Al Qaida leaders, and Al Qaida soldiers.

As I demontrated, troop levels in Afghanistan have increased under Pres. Bush. There was a surge that was workign quite well in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

In Afghanistan, Al Qaida militants became more and more desperate.

What needs to be done is america need to go wherever these terrorists are hiding and have sanction. If that means Yemen next so be it.

If Iran and Syria are helping them, there are things the US can do sort of a full scale invasion to give them a message, such as a 2,000 pound bomb on their ministry of defense building.

Liberals are against the war in Iraq, simply because Pres. Bush was for it.

I recall before the invasion of Afghanistan the liberals shouting how we should never do it. How the Soviet Union never succeede in Afghanistan and how America can't either. How there will be over 100,000 american soliders dead because of it. It's kind of funny that this is the one place that they say that they are interested in.

Thank you Jake for the civil discussion.

God, I wish more people believed this. I'm no prude, but sometimes I think that some come to these forums so that they can anonymously be the bad boys and girls that they don't dare to be in real life. Or they are honestly don't know anything and they try to cover it up with the most shocking language they can think of, ad hominem, and personal insults.

I suppose they honestly don't see how clueless and ignorant that can make them look.

If you are suggesting that people, like me, who have no problem resorting to ad hominem invective on an internet political message board wouldn't "behave" or "speak" like that in their everday real world lives, you are (imho) 100% correct.

On the other hand, when engaged in a political discussion in the real world, I am not confronted by so many jerkoffs who initiate that childish behavior with lots of ad hominem invective of their own.

The clear majority of all of your posts are nothing but ad homs. You very very rarely ever post anything of substance.

You almost NEVER address a topic on the merits, as I told you previously. And unless you are kind of a sicko fucktard stalker, it is abundantly clear that you have no worldly notion of the majority of my posts. You are talking out of your ass, yet again.

As I correctly said before, I have no problem resorting to ad hominems, but whether a feeble lying asshole such as you will ever admit it or not, my resort to ad hominem is usually in response to the ad hominem things said by the other party.

I am talking about troop levels.

There are always troops that leave. Troops are moved and leave any number of reason.

Under Pres. Bush the troop levels in Afghanistan increased.

Obama, despite him blabbering about how only afghanistan matters, let the troop levels go way down, and ignored a plea from the commander in Afghanistan for more troops needed ASAP, for four months.

You and I both know that but Curvelight is just another Code Pink "Call of Duty" google vet who thinks she/he's some sort of fricken military genius because he found a link that said troop levels went down for a couple months.

Competent, thinking Americans know that the troop levels consistenly rose year after year under the Bush Administration as some of our NATO allies failed to act on their promises after 9/11. On the other hand Obama has sent troops there as well. He changed the rules of engagement though and pretty much restricted their movement to the immediate area of their camps to lessen casualties. After this failed strategy he ordered another 30k sent to A'stan. Britain and Canada have done an excellent job. The rest of our NATO allies haven't done shit.

You claimed bush never pulled troops out of afghanistan. I posted a link showing he pulled troops out in 2002. Instead of admitting you fucked up you simply make up lies about other posters. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you that thick you don't know the phrase "The Forgotten War" came specifically from the Bush admin focusing resources on Iraq instead of afghanistan?

Shut your pie hole ass wipe...you have ZERO credibility. Are you so fucking thick that you don't understand that 34,000 - 1,500 = 32,500...

You're a bigmouth chicken-shit. I assumed that you have some background you could brag about but instead you backpedal.

Phifffft.:cool:

What did I backpedal from? I'm not the one going around accusing others of being ignorant about military strategy you dumbass. More importantly, pussies like you are not worthy of knowing anything about me. I don't want your respect. If I had it that would be the first sign I'm doing something wrong you whining bitch.

You lost my respect a long time ago.

I'm just tired of reading your shit.

And yes....you did accuse others of being ignorant of military strategy and military regulations as well. That's all you seem to do.

I just like calling you out because you really aren't the pro you claimed a couple of weeks ago. I don't care what your background is because your attitude cancels anything you might have done.

I think that the measure of a person is how they treat strangers. It's easy to be kind to friends but what's hard is being decent to those you don't need to be to. And you seem to have a problem being decent to everyone.

How many boxes of kleenex do you go through in a day you crybaby bitch? Where did I claim to being a "pro?" Was it when I exposed your bullshit lying? You know...when you claimed you were turned down for college money due to your skin color. At first you said the problem was you chose to serve in the military before you went to school then you changed that up and said you went to school then the military. You get busted lying and all you can do is focus on making it personal like your shit sucking buddies PP, CMike, and Liability. You guys all need a class to learn how to lose your diapers. If you can't handle it, then put me on ignore or better yet, don't make claims you can't support because as you know, i'll shred your punk ass everytime you do.

Shut your pie hole ass wipe...you have ZERO credibility. Are you so fucking thick that you don't understand that 34,000 - 1,500 = 32,500...

Hahaha......when you are wrong you stomp your feet. For the last time you pathetic ****....you claimed bush never pulled troops from afghanistan and I proved your claim is flat out wrong. Get over it.

How many boxes of kleenex do you go through in a day you crybaby bitch? Where did I claim to being a "pro?" Was it when I exposed your bullshit lying? You know...when you claimed you were turned down for college money due to your skin color. At first you said the problem was you chose to serve in the military before you went to school then you changed that up and said you went to school then the military. You get busted lying and all you can do is focus on making it personal like your shit sucking buddies PP, CMike, and Liability. You guys all need a class to learn how to lose your diapers. If you can't handle it, then put me on ignore or better yet, don't make claims you can't support because as you know, i'll shred your punk ass everytime you do.

:cuckoo:

It's sure a good thing that bent tight isn't the kind to resort to ad hominem and instead favors making only substantive and on-topic posts.

:lol:

Thanks, cmike, finally, for a good question? The President never should have pulled troops from Afghanistan until the US finished the job there: destroy Al Quada and the Taliban, chase and catch or kill Zawahiri or bin Ladin/ and rebuild a peacful country.

But, no, bright eyes had a hard on for SH so he ups and invades Iraq, where we won the fighting and have almost lost the peace.

This is why Americans, from conservatives to liberals, despise the GOP, rightfully until we change our image, drop the neo-cons and the Tea Baggers and associated loonies, and come up with a solid conservative plan for America.

America first!

Actually conservatives support the the war against terrorism, on both fronts, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iraq has been as equally important as Afghanistan. In both countries, america has killed or captured many Al Qaida leaders, and Al Qaida soldiers.

As I demontrated, troop levels in Afghanistan have increased under Pres. Bush. There was a surge that was workign quite well in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

In Afghanistan, Al Qaida militants became more and more desperate.

What needs to be done is america need to go wherever these terrorists are hiding and have sanction. If that means Yemen next so be it.

If Iran and Syria are helping them, there are things the US can do sort of a full scale invasion to give them a message, such as a 2,000 pound bomb on their ministry of defense building.

Liberals are against the war in Iraq, simply because Pres. Bush was for it.

I recall before the invasion of Afghanistan the liberals shouting how we should never do it. How the Soviet Union never succeede in Afghanistan and how America can't either. How there will be over 100,000 american soliders dead because of it. It's kind of funny that this is the one place that they say that they are interested in.

Thank you Jake for the civil discussion.

Once again you prove you don't know what you're talking about.

Charley Reese said ".... U.S. attack on Iraq: "is a prescription for the decline and fall of the American empire. Overextension – urged on by a bunch of rabid intellectuals who wouldn't know one end of a gun from another – has doomed many an empire. Just let the United States try to occupy the Middle East, which will be the practical result of a war against Iraq, and Americans will be bled dry by the costs in both blood and treasure."

Paul Craig Roberts said "...."an invasion of Iraq is likely the most thoughtless action in modern history."

James Webb said "... "The issue before us is not whether the United States should end the regime of Saddam Hussein, but whether we as a nation are prepared to occupy territory in the Middle East for the next 30 to 50 years."
Conservatives Against a War with Iraq, by Rep. John J. Duncan

I don't think you have the first clue about real Republicans. You probably actually believe shitheads like Cheney Rumsfeld Counter Oreilly Hannity etc, represent Republicans and I'm sure you don't have the first fucking clue about what has been happening in my Party.

Some more info:

Make no mistake: author Gold, a former speechwriter for George H.W. Bush and aide to Barry Goldwater, is one disgusted Republican. The GOP of the 2006 midterm election, he writes, is "a party of pork-barrel ear-markers like Dennis Hastert, of political hatchet men like Karl Rove, and of Bible-thumping hypocrites like Tom Delay." Gold looks to Goldwater, "a straight-talking, freethinking maverick," as the yardstick by which to measure just how far the party of Lincoln has fallen. He traces the beginning of the end to the 1980 Republican National Convention and the presence of "a militant new element...personified by Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell." The other half of the equation, the neoconservatives, are embodied by Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, "two cuts from the same Machiavellian cloth."
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html?pd=1&a=1402208413]Invasion of the Party Snatchers: How the Holy-Rollers and the Neo-Cons Destroyed the GOP:Amazon:Books[/ame]

Your ignorance is astounding.

It's sure a good thing that bent tight isn't the kind to resort to ad hominem and instead favors making only substantive and on-topic posts.

Stop your whiny lying bullshit. I never said I don't commit ad homs.....I gladly call out ***** like you who deserve it. What you just did was a great example of your hypocrisy. You ignore the relevant parts and focus only on what you THINK will help you. That's why you ran like a little bitch when I offered a one on one debate. You know you'd get embarrassed 8 way from Tuesday. Hell, I would gladly debate you and your little bitch friends at the same time. Get PP, CMike and anyone else you want. I can promise two things: your group will be the first to commit ad homs and you will be exposed for the ignorant bitches you are. Even all of you together are too damned scared to debate me, just me, on the invasion and occupation of iraq. Your responses will prove I am correct.

Stop your whiny lying bullshit.

I didn't lie, as you know, you complete liar. You earlier offered your dishonest pontification about my "style" of posting. But you almost always engage in that very "style," you punk-ass bitch hypocrite. I enjoy pointing out what a lying hypocritical gasbag you are. Learn to cope, bitch.

I never said I don't commit ad homs.....I gladly call out ***** like you who deserve it.

No pussy-boi. You lie and make false claims all too fucking often. That's your basic style of posting.

But whatever. You bore me, bent tight. I called you out on your hypocritical bullshit and -- in plodding and predictable response -- you promptly claim that you are calling me out on my alleged hypocrisy. :cuckoo: Your posts however reveal what's actually happening.

Your posts prove that you are the hypocrite and a whining punk-ass bitch liar as well. That's all. Muddle on, bitch.

Stop your whiny lying bullshit.

I didn't lie, as you know, you complete liar. You earlier offered your dishonest pontification about my "style" of posting. But you almost always engage in that very "style," you punk-ass bitch hypocrite. I enjoy pointing out what a lying hypocritical gasbag you are. Learn to cope, bitch.

I never said I don't commit ad homs.....I gladly call out ***** like you who deserve it.

No pussy-boi. You lie and make false claims all too fucking often. That's your basic style of posting.

But whatever. You bore me, bent tight. I called you out on your hypocritical bullshit and -- in plodding and predictable response -- you promptly claim that you are calling me out on my alleged hypocrisy. :cuckoo: Your posts however reveal what's actually happening.

Your posts prove that you are the hypocrite and a whining punk-ass bitch liar as well. That's all. Muddle on, bitch.

Like I said, your responses will prove me correct. Thank you.

Liability manifests that genetic and emotional pathology that affects a small minority of steers after they have been emasculated before maturity. This includes strangely overt interest in the genitalia of the intact males in the herd. Liability certainly has been emasculated on this forum by Curve Light and others, and L certainly has demonstrated an immature ability to discuss important issues here.

Last edited:
Excellent examples above of Liability's immaturity and lack of masculinity. Go and read my post at 414 above. Sad pathetic little creature.

What did I backpedal from? I'm not the one going around accusing others of being ignorant about military strategy you dumbass. More importantly, pussies like you are not worthy of knowing anything about me. I don't want your respect. If I had it that would be the first sign I'm doing something wrong you whining bitch.

You lost my respect a long time ago.

I'm just tired of reading your shit.

And yes....you did accuse others of being ignorant of military strategy and military regulations as well. That's all you seem to do.

I just like calling you out because you really aren't the pro you claimed a couple of weeks ago. I don't care what your background is because your attitude cancels anything you might have done.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM[/ame]

Maybe it does balance out, and I'll think about it.

But I really hate to see smart people with a clue sink to the level of numbnuts and intentional jerks. For one thing it makes all those engaging in that look like numbnuts and jerks to the casual observer. For another it too often sends a perfectly good thread to the Flame Zone where it won't receive much respect. And finally it is boring as all get out and puts off intelligent people from joining in.

Forum List

Back