Obama: ‘I Certainly Have Not Contributed To Dividing The Country’

Bill Clinton, since we have been married,,,I have not had sex with anyone,,,male or female, or inflatable dolls

In other news, those clinging to their guns and religion, those who wear a badge, those who believe in the US Constitution, and those who those that liked their doctors disagree.

Obama: ‘I Certainly Have Not Contributed To’ Dividing The Country [VIDEO]
funny-pictures11.jpg

“We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African Americans, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. And it comes up it seems like once a week now, or every couple weeks. And so I think it’s understandable that, and more importantly moms and dads across the country, saying this is a crisis.”

Fuck that asshole.

Obama blames the police nationwide for the rioters in Baltimore « InvestmentWatch

In other news, those clinging to their guns and religion, those who wear a badge, those who believe in the US Constitution, and those who those that liked their doctors disagree.

That happened when a ****** was elected, and whitey wanted to do everything possible to make him a one-termer.

Obama looks bad...cue the "race card" response!

If that doesn't work...cue the "Nazi card" response!

If that doesn't work...cue the "obstructionist card" response!

If that doesn't work...trot someone out from the Administration and have them lie a lot!

That happened when a ****** was elected, and whitey wanted to do everything possible to make him a one-termer.

Obama looks bad...cue the "race card" response!

If that doesn't work...cue the "Nazi card" response!

If that doesn't work...cue the "obstructionist card" response!

If that doesn't work...trot someone out from the Administration and have them lie a lot!
s-APES-OBAMA-large.jpg

Not Obama's fault, Whitey...

Michelle: I had nothing to do with 6 year old children throwing up their school lunches

Don't even have to read the links. I saw reports and his own speeches for 7 long years. Worst of the worst kind. BHO got labeled "Divider in Chief" for good reason.

Look at all the mean spirited memes n responses in this thread by the conservatives . But it's Obama dividing the country ? Lol!

It's you a hole conservatives . Everyone knows it. That why you have a rebellion in your own party !

Forum List

Back