Obama: ‘I Certainly Have Not Contributed To Dividing The Country’

Hillary Clinton: No, I have never watched Huma take a shower.

Both bitches...You've got PICTURES of us in the shower...TOGETHER!!!

269-huma-clinton-940.png
Huma looks like she really really needs to take a mean chit but cant find a restroom

In other news, those clinging to their guns and religion, those who wear a badge, those who believe in the US Constitution, and those who those that liked their doctors disagree.

Obama: ‘I Certainly Have Not Contributed To’ Dividing The Country [VIDEO]

But.....but......but......99% of scientists agree. Obama never helped divide the country.

Or are you a science denier?

So if Obama did not divide the country, I guess that just leaves the evil GOP.

So why are the GOP such bastards?

Yep, the GOP is divisive. You know, like Hitler.

Yea, that's the ticket, Hitler.

You might even say they are divisive like the Taliban.

Yea, that's the ticket, the GOP are like the Taliban.

Of course, no one is as divisive as ISIS.

Sure, yea, that's the ticket, the GOP is like ISIS.

Those bastards!!

I don't know how that man can stand himself or sleep at night he lies constantly and with a Straight face. that isn't just a liar that is Evil. and to think that was a President of this country

Look at all the mean spirited memes n responses in this thread by the conservatives . But it's Obama dividing the country ? Lol!

It's you a hole conservatives . Everyone knows it. That why you have a rebellion in your own party !

Did you really expect us to say we like the guy even though we don't agree with his proposed agenda? Did you really expect us to say we like the guy when he's blamed us for his own shortcomings for seven plus years? We don't like Barry and he doesn't like us.

The truth, Timmy is Barack Obama set the ground rules for division when he looked Eric Cantor in the eye a month into his Presidency and told him: "Elections have consequences...I won!"...and then turned around after the 2010 mid-term elections and told Republicans that elections didn't have consequences and that he had a pen and a phone and would continue to push his agenda through Executive Orders. For you to claim that he HASN'T been divisive is laughable. Clinton worked with Gingrich...Reagan worked with O'Neal...Bush worked with Pelosi...Obama hasn't worked with anyone. When he had control of Congress he told the GOP to go sit in the hall while the Democrats passed legislation. When he lost control of Congress he and Harry Reid let GOP House bills pile up on Reid's desk without even bringing them to the floor for discussion let alone a vote. But you think that it's us conservatives that are being "a holes" because we're angry about that?

In other news, those clinging to their guns and religion, those who wear a badge, those who believe in the US Constitution, and those who those that liked their doctors disagree.

Hey weather, I've read this whole thread and my conclusion is that you certainly bring out the absolute adolescent bottom in bottom feeders. You da man!

That happened when a ****** was elected, and whitey wanted to do everything possible to make him a one-termer.

Obama looks bad...cue the "race card" response!

If that doesn't work...cue the "Nazi card" response!

If that doesn't work...cue the "obstructionist card" response!

If that doesn't work...trot someone out from the Administration and have them lie a lot!
s-APES-OBAMA-large.jpg

Not Obama's fault, Whitey...

When in doubt...double down on the "race card", Paint? Sorry but doing so simply underscores how little you have to work with.

Forum List

Back