Obama I got it right the first time thread

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

Except here, on planet earth, as a matter of fact, it happened:

Deficits2014.png

But the right wing bubble is immune to those sort of factual inconveniences

How does this show that Obama didn't lie? A: It doesn't.

* Obama spies on every day Americans.

Doesn't he have a country to run?

Running a country means Obama has the right to view my personal information?

Nobody gives a shit about you, rest easy.

But more generally speaking Obama didn't put any of these monitoring programs in place, Bush did, though he didn't work too hard to dismantle them either.

Govt. has to respect everyone's rights regardless of whether they "give a shit about me."

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

Deficits2014.png

Idiot of course it does! Deficit is down from 1400 to 450 billion - in what fuckin universe does that not satisfy the promise to half the deficits?

Deficits2014.png

Idiot of course it does! Deficit is down from 1400 to 450 billion - in what fuckin universe does that not satisfy the promise to half the deficits?

By the end of his first term, "idiot"?

Dumbest fuckin' meme.

Health insurance is subsidized for poor folks who can't afford it. That's the purpose of it. :eusa_doh:

We'll just put you in the, just doesn't git it, bucket.

No, the point is that everyone not in abject poverty pays A LOT.

Yup. The only winners in that POS are those the rest of us are being forced to subsidize.

My benefits have gone up 60% in the last two years because of the ACA and it will only get worse.

The Dems have saddled we taxpayers with another entitlement that only those who can't pay for themselves will enjoy.

Such. A. Fucking. Deal.

Dumbest fuckin' meme.

Health insurance is subsidized for poor folks who can't afford it. That's the purpose of it. :eusa_doh:

Yup. The only winners in that POS are those the rest of us are being forced to subsidize.

My benefits have gone up 60% in the last two years because of the ACA and it will only get worse.

The Dems have saddled we taxpayers with another entitlement that only those who can't pay for themselves will enjoy.

Such. A. Fucking. Deal.

That's a misnomer. If one is so destitute as to not afford healthcare, they're far from enjoying it. It's a sh** system that is made to benefit bureaucrats at everybody else's expense.

Dumbest fuckin' meme.

Such. A. Fucking. Deal.

That's a misnomer. If one is so destitute as to not afford healthcare, they're far from enjoying it. It's a sh** system that is made to benefit bureaucrats at everybody else's expense.

You bet your ass they are enjoying having someone else pay for them. Why do you think those folks love the ACA??

That's what this country has come to.Those that pay and those that don't. We that pay are getting hosed by our lovely Govt. yet again.

well it's been a know fact everything this moron touches turns to doo doo.

did ya here josh ernest today. ahhh, well, we're not going to light our hair on fire.
Tell that to the mother of a dead marine ...oops he already did, Benghazi.
tyrone??

Forum List

Back