Obama: I'll Make The Case To American People AFTER Iran Deal Is Made

That's because his leadership skills are non-existent. I think the people's representatives in congress should have some say in this matter.

Gotta pass it to see what's in it.

Obiecare
Net Neutrality
and now treaty's.

I was just going to ask why this sounded familiar.
America is getting dumber by the day. Why in the hell do some accept this kind of shit?

Negotiations haven't even started yet.

How can Obama make a case for a deal that doesn't exist yet?

So Kerry has just been out there stroking his own dick all this time? The deal may not be set but we don't even know what our goal is supposed to be. Nobody is stating that goal or if we are close to it or there's no chance of getting it. All we hear from this admin is "trust us". Well that bridge was burned a long time ago and I don't trust them at all to do what needs to be done. It's the result of six years of lies and deceptions this admin is famous for.

So Kerry has just been out there stroking his own dick all this time? The deal may not be set but we don't even know what our goal is supposed to be. Nobody is stating that goal or if we are close to it or there's no chance of getting it. All we hear from this admin is "trust us". Well that bridge was burned a long time ago and I don't trust them at all to do what needs to be done. It's the result of six years of lies and deceptions this admin is famous for.
Agreed!

Forum List

Back