Obama: I'm Tired Of Folks Trash Talking Our Troops

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yeah, as our military hunts museums for spare parts to keep our planes flying, his previous SOS had that Benghazi thingy, and the current SOS lied about our troops while he bashed them in his testimony to Congress.

image.png

"I'm tired of people bashing our troops. That's my job!"

The troops are waiting for Hussein to go.

Fuck Hussein.

Fuck Rotten Clinton too!

Like Dick Cheney with his 5

For many years, Mr. Trump, 70, has also asserted that it was “ultimately” the luck of a high draft lottery number — rather than the medical deferment — that kept him out of the war.

The diagnosis resulted in a coveted 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from service in Vietnam when the United States was undertaking huge troop deployments to Southeast Asia, inducting about 300,000 men into the military that year.

The deferment was one of five Mr. Trump received during Vietnam. The others were for education.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

“I’ll never forget; that was an amazing period of time in my life,” he said in the interview, on Fox 5 New York. “I was going to the Wharton School of Finance, and I was watching as they did the draft numbers, and I got a very, very high number.”

For many years, Mr. Trump, 70, has also asserted that it was “ultimately” the luck of a high draft lottery number — rather than the medical deferment — that kept him out of the war.

But his Selective Service records, obtained from the National Archives, suggest otherwise. Mr. Trump had been medically exempted for more than a year when the draft lottery began in December 1969, well before he received what he has described as his “phenomenal” draft number.

Because of his medical exemption, his lottery number would have been irrelevant, said Richard Flahavan, a spokesman for the Selective Service System, who has worked for the agency for three decades.

“He was already classified and determined not to be subject to the draft under the conditions in place at the time,” Mr. Flahavan said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

I feel like i've typed this next sentence a dozen times in the last two months....I figure talking points have the most to do with this phenomenon.

Barry will get ta fixen the VA any day now....He promises.

The troops are waiting for Hussein to go.

Fuck Hussein.

Fuck Rotten Clinton too!
lol. hussein has been dead for years. keep up, dumbass

I wish :rolleyes:
since the end of 2006...

you don't keep up, do you?
I hope she's not mourning him like so many RWNJs are mourning OBL.

Name some.
Search Results for Query: Osama | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tons of stuff there. Enjoy.

lol. hussein has been dead for years. keep up, dumbass

I wish :rolleyes:
since the end of 2006...

you don't keep up, do you?
I hope she's not mourning him like so many RWNJs are mourning OBL.

Name some.
Search Results for Query: Osama | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tons of stuff there. Enjoy.

Saying "we want the body to prove OBL is actually dead and not just another political lie" isn't the same thing as mourning the loss of OBL.

Now, name names.

Forum List

Back