Obama in Germany: We Can't Hide Behind a Wall

The guy building a wall around his house.......What's good for the ruling class is not good enough for you plebes! Obama tells adoring crowd in Berlin: ‘We can’t hide behind a wall’
Who are you trying to fool? Anyone with any sense knows the wall is the Secret Service's idea.
And Obama has no say so what occurs in his home? :cuckoo:
Of course not. He's a successful uppity nixxer
You know you use the word niqqer all the time. Be proud you're racist white trash.
"******" is used all the time by inner city black people.

You only take issue when white people say it... which makes you a racist.

I just can't believe how many cannot see through their bullshit.

Have you noticed that the media has pretty much moved away from Manchester and they go right in to the open border bullshit.

He just said it. No borders. Nationalists are flat earhter. Globalism is the answer.

Forget about the terror attacks. We need to simply live with it. It is the price we need to pay.

It is a global movement and they use the compassion of the masses to seduce the gullible and naive.

Unreal.
Yeah their Muslim mayor said learn to live with it! Fuck that! I say terrorists learn to die because of it.
Ah our so brave john Wayne pic guy SO intimidating.
Deep psychological inferiority complex problem sir?
You do know that Muslims are better educated and make more than our average, so brave Americans?
Nice mouth btw, which college?
My avie is not John Wayne you moron.
Inferior? No pissed off idiot.
Mouth? Welcome to free speech mother fucker!

Your account is from 2010 with less then 1000 posts. That makes you an Islamic mole!
Shows he's a millennial dufus too.
Some millennials know who John Wayne was.

I certainly do.

Forum List

Back