Obama in serious trouble--Sestak confirms WH offer to drop out of Senate race

Oh, and, by the way....

It turns out Sestak received whatever offer he may or may not have received...

BEFORE HE DECLARED HIS CANDIDACY.

Here, let me put that in big letters, so Skook can read it too:

The offer was given before Sestak declared his candidacy

ROFL.

Irrelevant...Sestak is ON RECORD as saying he received the offer TO DROP OUT of the Senate race against Specter...
continuing rolling on the floor but start crying...the wheels are coming off the bus.

according to the law bribery is an impeachable offense....and so is a cover up...which appears is what's happening.

You should know by now that bribery doesn't apply when being conducted between government officials. If that were the case Harry Reid, Ben Nelson, and Mary Landrieu would all be on trial right now for their roles in the Cornhusker Kickback and the Louisiana Purchase.

"In Roman times, when a citizen was convicted of bribing a public official, they sewed them into a bag with a wild animal and threw them into the river." Elliot Ness - The Untouchables.

I think we need to bring that back and include the public official in that bag too.

Assuming the worst, the Obama Administration effort to bribe Sestak via Bubba will absolutely NOT amount to a hill of beans as long as the Dims control the majority in the House and a near super-majority in the Senate.

The ONLY way this stuff could lay a glove on President Obama is if the House turns over to the GOP come the midterms and assuming there's some way to get a GOP super-majority in the Senate at that time.

The numbers don't look good.

Thus, the SOONEST that this minor scandal could effectively impact on the Obama Administration would be if the GOP makes MAJOR inroads in both the midterms and then again in the General Election in 2012. And frankly, even then I doubt it will amount to very much since nobody is really gonna go after President Obama if he ends up a one term-er.

The test is if the MSM drop the story after the Friday before a 3 Day Weekend dumping the trash maneuver combined with the Clinton Did It excuse.

Given how much they have invested in Obama, I expect it will work.

The test is if the MSM drop the story after the Friday before a 3 Day Weekend dumping the trash maneuver combined with the Clinton Did It excuse.

Given how much they have invested in Obama, I expect it will work.
The State Controlled Media will drop this case today after the morning news programs if not before already. Why? Because this does not benefit their masters.

But, like Watergate... it will not go away because they wish it away. The internet and radio and even Fox News will keep going on with it.

But, like Watergate... it will not go away because they wish it away. The internet and radio and even Fox News will keep going on with it.

This is exactly why Obama, Reid, and Pelosi want to reinstitute the Fairness Doctrine and are supporting the expanded powers of the FCC and FTC to regulate the internet. They do want to put the alternative media out of business or on a very short leash.

This is an area where the wack whitey rightys are still trying to sell the BIG LIE. It is well known that the Limbaughs, Hannities, and Savages of talk radio have been given 90% of the airtime by Clearchannel and other mass media right wing conglomorants.

Who do you think you are fooling you ignorant asshats?

Do you really think your point of view is what 90% of america thinks? Ya Thats why even against those odds america handily elected Barack Obama.

And it just amazes you assholes that rational folks hate you. It is your constant lying.

Last edited:
This is an area where the wack whitey rightys are still trying to sell the BIG LIE. It is well known that the Limbaughs, Hannities, and Savages of talk radio have been given 90% of the airtime by Clearchannel and other mass media right wing conglomorants.

Do you really think your point of view is what 90% of america thinks? Ya Thats why even against those odds america handily elected Barack Obama.

And it just amazes you assholes that rational folks hate you. It is your constant lying.

Have you ever wondered if those who helped to elect barry are still as thrilled with him now? I think you need to get a refill on your meds, Huggy.

Now I say this with a certain degree of salt because of my attitude on polls, but...

If you look at the polls on the hotbutton issues of the day, the unequivocably line up the American populace at large, 60-80% depending on the subject, with Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity.

This is not the fringe. That lie isn't being bought anymore. Liberalism has never been more than a 30% political market share, and it's shrinking. Fast.

So keep believing that you are the silent majority. You've had 40 years believing that having control of the microphones and the cameras made what you believed mainstream. The truth is all it did was make you the biggest loudmouths in the room. You could outshout anyone else. But volume does not create truth, or agreement. You are now starting to learn that with alternatives, people finally can do what they craved to do for decades...

Tune you out. Turn you off. Shut you down.

Last edited:

Have you ever wondered if those who helped to elect barry are still as thrilled with him now? I think you need to get a refill on your meds, Huggy.

I am. And there are plenty of others like me. Nice try though.

Now I say this with a certain degree of salt because of my attitude on polls, but...

If you look at the polls on the hotbutton issues of the day, the unequivocably line up the American populace at large, 60-80% depending on the subject, with Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity.

This is not the fringe. That lie isn't being bought anymore. Liberalism has never been more than a 30% political market share, and it's shrinking. Fast.

So keep believing that you are the silent majority. You've had 40 years believing that having control of the microphones and the cameras made what you believed mainstream. The truth is all it did was make you the biggest loudmouths in the room. You could outshout anyone else. But volume does not create truth, or agreement. You are now starting to learn that with alternatives, people finally can do what they craved to do for decades...

Very weak argument. Just accept that HUGGY took you all to the cleaners. :lol:

How extraordinarily uninformed and naive you are, please don't ever vote again.

It looks like The Tingle Is Gone for Chris Matthews:

The Gulf of Mexico is more important than a Presidency, and the president has not acted that way, he has not acted like this is more important than a fundraiser in California, or an interview about basketball with Marv Albert.

Chris Matthews Blasts Obama: “The Gulf Of Mexico Is More Important Than A Presidency” | Mediaite

Very weak argument. Just accept that HUGGY took you all to the cleaners. :lol:

Naive dimwits such as yourself are the only ones impressed with what the babbling huggy does, he is also one of the worst spellers on the board.

Last edited:

Wih or without medication I know that the wacko righties have the lions share of access to americans that do not buy what you are selling. AND that goes in areas where that is all we can get on the airways.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A3pX_shcyU]YouTube - The Beatles- Cry Baby Cry[/ame]

Wih or without medication I know that the wacko righties have the lions share of access to americans that do not buy what you are selling. AND that goes in areas where that is all we can get on the airways.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A3pX_shcyU]YouTube - The Beatles- Cry Baby Cry[/ame]

You just need to read most of the newspapers or watch most of the television chanels to get what you want to hear, Huggy. It all evens out in the end, trust me brother.

No doubt that a person such as yourself are still thrilled, rinata. But, there are many, many more that aren't as partisan as you that have changed their minds. Nice try though.:eusa_whistle:

It looks like The Tingle Is Gone for Chris Matthews:

The Gulf of Mexico is more important than a Presidency, and the president has not acted that way, he has not acted like this is more important than a fundraiser in California, or an interview about basketball with Marv Albert.

Chris Matthews Blasts Obama: “The Gulf Of Mexico Is More Important Than A Presidency” | Mediaite

And for awhile it was too for James ["Wher's mah Gumbo"] Carville as well since he is from the area...

I wonder if it is now relegated to a dull throb?

Forum List

Back