Obama in serious trouble--Sestak confirms WH offer to drop out of Senate race

[If you look at the polls on the hotbutton issues of the day, the unequivocably line up the American populace at large, 60-80% depending on the subject, with Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity.

80% of Americans think the oil spill is just 'natural' and no big deal? As does Limbaugh?

[If you look at the polls on the hotbutton issues of the day, the unequivocably line up the American populace at large, 60-80% depending on the subject, with Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity.

80% of Americans think the oil spill is just 'natural' and no big deal? As does Limbaugh?

Deflection...Off-Topic Carbonated.

There, I made it kindergarten big for you. Now you can tell me that the oil spill isn't one of the hot-button issues of the day.

This is an area where the wack whitey rightys are still trying to sell the BIG LIE. It is well known that the Limbaughs, Hannities, and Savages of talk radio have been given 90% of the airtime by Clearchannel and other mass media right wing conglomorants.

Who do you think you are fooling you ignorant asshats?

Do you really think your point of view is what 90% of america thinks? Ya Thats why even against those odds america handily elected Barack Obama.

And it just amazes you assholes that rational folks hate you. It is your constant lying.

Yeah Schmuggy...it's ALL popularity with you and others and FUCK the law.

This is where folks like you fail.

this issue may not be technically "dead", but it is just as "dead" as the birth certificate issue.... and the more that the loony asshat right wingers keep wanting to keep those issues alive, the move they will alienate the independent and moderate republicans that they so desperately need to overthrow Obama.

this issue may not be technically "dead", but it is just as "dead" as the birth certificate issue.... and the more that the loony asshat right wingers keep wanting to keep those issues alive, the move they will alienate the independent and moderate republicans that they so desperately need to overthrow Obama.

I agree that the birth certificate is a dead issue....it was dead from the start. But, this issue is far from dead, and carries a lot of stench. Not too hard to throw a willing president under the bus to save the administrations face. A lot of people in the media see right through this gimick.
If it was so innocent, there would have been no stalling on the administration response. But favors had to be asked, and stories needed to be backed.

This is an area where the wack whitey rightys are still trying to sell the BIG LIE. It is well known that the Limbaughs, Hannities, and Savages of talk radio have been given 90% of the airtime by Clearchannel and other mass media right wing conglomorants.

Do you really think your point of view is what 90% of america thinks? Ya Thats why even against those odds america handily elected Barack Obama.

And it just amazes you assholes that rational folks hate you. It is your constant lying.

Personally asshole...I do not care about the law. If someone fucks with me I never call a lawyer. I deal with it the most expedient way possible. No likey ..go fuck yourself.

As for my presidents I prefer they are law abiding up to a point. Winning is still everything.

It's lying that chaps my hide...liars like you. I hope Obama uses every trick in the book to fuck you in the ass all summer long and bury you like a dead animal just before November.

You back stabbing little girls are a joke. You never learned how to gain respect..sad.

Hint!....it isn't by being lying gossipy low life pussies.

Personally asshole...I do not care about the law. If someone fucks with me I never call a lawyer. I deal with it the most expedient way possible. No likey ..go fuck yourself.

As for my presidents I prefer they are law abiding up to a point. Winning is still everything.

It's lying that chaps my hide...liars like you. I hope Obama uses every trick in the book to fuck you in the ass all summer long and bury you like a dead animal just before November.

You back stabbing little girls are a joke. You never learned how to gain respect..sad.

THIS IS WHERE YOU STATISTS FAIL.

We are a nation of LAW not of MEN or Popularity.

Yep.....but huggy doesn't think that should be an issue. :eusa_whistle:

And as a matter of course? *he doesn't*...But then He's on a friggin' message board trying to garner hollow accolades.

And what can anyone expect from that in the REAL world?

What can one garner but self-flaggellation?

I Hope and PRAY that Schmuggy is comfortable underneath his skin...and has gotten what he has asked for. It isn't REAL on anyone's terms. More's the Pity for Schmuggy.

He impresses *NO ONE* But himself.

True..for me. War is war. No like...give up. Get out of the GOP. I don't care if you have a level playing field. I hope every time you try to go anywhere it is uphill the whole way. And every trip I will keep the high ground.

I love it when you lose. I love it when a so called moral christian fundimentalist leader gets found out a gay whore and a drug addict.

I get the giggles every time you half wits go up a dead end and have to crawl back to point zero empty handed. You are amusing targets.

See ...I am not one of those decent progressives. I am an angry true republican that has been pissed at you thieves that stole my party over 30 years ago...and I will never let you out of my sights. I don't care what you call democrats...not being one ...it is irrelavant.

True..for me. War is war. No like...give up. Get out of the GOP. I don't care if you have a level playing field. I hope every time you try to go anywhere it is uphill the whole way. And every trip I will keep the high ground.

I love it when you lose. I love it when a so called moral christian fundimentalist leader gets found out a gay whore and a drug addict.

I get the giggles every time you half wits go up a dead end and have to crawl back to point zero empty handed. You are amusing targets.

See ...I am not one of those decent progressives. I am an angry true republican that has been pissed at you thieves that stole my party over 30 years ago...and I will never let you out of my sights. I don't care what you call democrats...not being one ...it is irrelavant.

Spoken as a True Partisan. How's it feel to get that shit OFF yer chest there Schmuggy?

Just because we are a nation of laws does not mean those laws are always right. Just sayin'. However, much like the quote about he who controls the ballot boxes, there is also about he who controls the lawmakers.

Just because we are a nation of laws does not mean those laws are always right. Just sayin'. However, much like the quote about he who controls the ballot boxes, there is also about he who controls the lawmakers.

Right...Just FUCK THE LAW...eh Dogboy? Your parsing is SHIT. And OWNED by YOU.

Your reply is horseshit nonsense and OT.

Some laws, yes. Just because something is a law, does not mean it's right. However, I don't know why I bother trying to have a conversation with you.

Some laws, yes. Just because something is a law, does not mean it's right. However, I don't know why I bother trying to have a conversation with you.

And *I* am NOT the topic of this. Try agian...

Forum List

Back