Obama in serious trouble--Sestak confirms WH offer to drop out of Senate race

EEEenie ...meenie ...mynie ..moe....
catch a ****** bye the toe.

if he hollars..make him pay ...
fifty dollars every day....

Sounds to me like the whitey righties are regressing back to thier childhood days.

You people are worse than pathetic.

The rhetoric has been kicked up a notch.....that stupid fuck Gibbs escalated the situation by being an asshole to the press....
Now they are saying "Did Obama offer Sestak a bribe to put the fix on the upcoming election?"

The rhetoric has been kicked up a notch.....that stupid fuck Gibbs escalated the situation by being an asshole to the press....
Now they are saying "Did Obama offer Sestak a bribe to put the fix on the upcoming election?"

A member of the press actually put it to Gibbs like that?

Really!!????

This is a non-story.

Only as long as Sestak continues to refrain from mentioning any names. In which case, should there be an investigation into his allegations, he'd be looking at obstruction. The fact of the matter is, if what he claims is indeed true, someone has committed a felony. I am of the opinion that if he's going to throw around accusations of having been bribed, go all the way and name names or shut the fuck up.

Offering a job to someone to drop out of a race is ok?

I don't think so sparky.... I think they call that bribery.

Indeed, it is.

The White House's Officer Barbrady Act is not working.

A rather awkward position to have the White House calling a member of their own party and a U.S. Senate candidate a liar - this thing could get real ugly real fast...

Offering a job to someone to drop out of a race is ok?

I don't think so sparky.... I think they call that bribery.

Actually, this IS the way politics works - the trading of favors and the application of soft threats that can be defended legally but are ethically repugnant. What makes this one so offensive is that Obama was elected on an ethereal platform of getting rid of Politics As Usual in DC.

The Sestak bribe is typical Politics As Usual.

Idiotic wasteful congressional investigations like "presidential blowjobs" takes a majority in one of the bodies.

You lose.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or would you like an investigation on who lied to whom on that silly little "mushroomy clouds to war thingy?"

Idiotic wasteful congressional investigations like "presidential blowjobs" takes a majority in one of the bodies.

You lose.

Or would you like an investigation on who lied to whom on that silly little "mushroomy clouds to war thingy?"

Uhhh.... come again Beavis? Put down the urinal cakes and try to stay on topic. Blowjobs? Mushroom clouds?

From the LA Times article...
___

Obviously, nothing to see over here, folks. Move along now

...SCHIEFFER: Improper or not, did you offer him a job in the administration?

GIBBS: I'm not going to get further into what the conversations were. People that have looked into them assure me that they weren't inappropriate in any way.

...The way modern American politics operates, it is now no longer in Sestak's interests to fight with Obama. And Obama's call was an implicit peace offering designed to keep him quiet, if not happy.

Because it sure isn't in the interests of a president who promised to change the way Washington works to have a smoldering quid pro quo Navy-gate scandal traced back to a smoke-filled Oval Office.

Hence, Gibbs' artful dodge, in the hopes that this week the rest of the media will drop this line of questioning as quickly as Schieffer did.

_____

WOW - that is as strong a challenge to the Obama White House from a liberal newspaper since Obama has been elected. Yikes!!!

Obama White House probe of Obama White House finds no Obama White House impropriety on Sestak | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

You lose.

Uhhh.... come again Beavis? Put down the urinal cakes and try to stay on topic. Blowjobs? Mushroom clouds?

Investigations?

Majorities?

Grasping at straws?

From the LA Times article...
___

Obviously, nothing to see over here, folks. Move along now

...SCHIEFFER: Improper or not, did you offer him a job in the administration?

GIBBS: I'm not going to get further into what the conversations were. People that have looked into them assure me that they weren't inappropriate in any way.

...The way modern American politics operates, it is now no longer in Sestak's interests to fight with Obama. And Obama's call was an implicit peace offering designed to keep him quiet, if not happy.

Because it sure isn't in the interests of a president who promised to change the way Washington works to have a smoldering quid pro quo Navy-gate scandal traced back to a smoke-filled Oval Office.

Hence, Gibbs' artful dodge, in the hopes that this week the rest of the media will drop this line of questioning as quickly as Schieffer did.

_____

WOW - that is as strong a challenge to the Obama White House from a liberal newspaper since Obama has been elected. Yikes!!!

Obama White House probe of Obama White House finds no Obama White House impropriety on Sestak | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

If Obama doesn't get a hold of this it's the end of him and his story book Presidency. I guess that could be a good thing though...Biden's a harmless idiot isn't he? Gibbs all but admitted in his response that there WAS a conversation about a job for Sestak...right now the WH is crafting it's strategy for dealing with this....standby for the race card to be played by the Congressiona black caucus, some other type of distractor and maybe even a Bush impeachment threat!!!

As the saying goes, it's not the crime, it's the cover-up.

As Gibbs has admitted that the White House has reviewed what happened, why not disclose the details of what they found? After all, this is supposed to be the Most Transparent Administration Evah!

You lose.

and right on cue.....the first distractor response!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Forum List

Back