Obama In Speech Suggests To Illegal Aliens That Revolution Is Needed To Accomplish His Goals

Who knew FDR was a revolutionist?

He damn sure wasn't a constitutionalist.

Yeah, that's not what I asked.

FDR and the dear leader are cut from the same cloth, both are subversive revolutionist. They both changed the very fabric of this country by subverting the constitution because both knew that had a congress that wouldn't impeach them, which gave them free reign to do what ever the fuck they wanted. FDR actually had it easier because he had a congress he could totally control.

Oh, so in other words they won elections.

So the simpleton speaks again, go away child.

Who knew FDR was a revolutionist?

FDR and the dear leader are cut from the same cloth, both are subversive revolutionist. They both changed the very fabric of this country by subverting the constitution because both knew that had a congress that wouldn't impeach them, which gave them free reign to do what ever the fuck they wanted. FDR actually had it easier because he had a congress he could totally control.

Nah, I like hearing about Obama the revolutionary, it would make a great graphic novel.

"Obama In Speech Suggests To Illegal Aliens That Revolution Is Needed To Accomplish His Goals"

Bring it on...that way we can clean house of all the trash once and for all.

Nah, I like hearing about Obama the revolutionary, it would make a great graphic novel.
Revolutionary my foot. Obama is nothing but a glorified ghetto rabble rouser. Period.

The 'revolution' should take place in the home Countries of these illegal aliens.

Revolutionary my foot. Obama is nothing but a glorified ghetto rabble rouser. Period.

Fine, let's just go ahead and throw out the premise of the thread.

I've gotten to the point that nothing the dickhead and chief says surprises me.
What surprises me is the lack of concern of the general populace.

There is tons of concern but no way our corrupted media will show it. But it's there. Heck the GOP owns The senate and the house for the first time in years...that's all on Obama.

There is tons of concern but no way our corrupted media will show it. But it's there. Heck the GOP owns The senate and the house for the first time in years...that's all on Obama.

Obama calls for a revolution......
He might want to be careful what he wishes for.

good thing the RW idgets never call for a revolution against the government ...

:badgrin:

First Hussein Obama stirs up racial tensions in the black community... now he stirs up hispanics talking to them about a "revolution" !!

what a piece of crap this maniac in the White House is!

But it's perfectly okay for our presidunce to call for foreign nationals to stage a revolution against his own country?
What kind of fucken idiot are you?

First Hussein Obama stirs up racial tensions in the black community... now he stirs up hispanics talking to them about a "revolution" !!

what a piece of crap this maniac in the White House is!

He should be perp walked out of the white house and put before a firing squad. And I'm not even kidding.

Yes... because that is a principle at the foundation of the United States.

Which is distinct from the Government of the US importing TENS OF MILLIONS OF INDIGENTS, then encourage those being sustained by the American People to revolt against us.

Of course, in fairness to you, if you were not an imbecile... you would have understood that self-evident truth and not humiliated yourself by publicly professing that drivel.

Yes... because that is a principle at the foundation of the United States.

Which is distinct from the Government of the US importing TENS OF MILLIONS OF INDIGENTS, then encourage those being sustained by the American People to revolt against us.

Of course, in fairness to you, if you were not an imbecile... you would have understood that self-evident truth and not humiliated yourself by publicly professing that drivel.

This idiot should be lined up next to obama....

Forum List

Back