Obama In Speech Suggests To Illegal Aliens That Revolution Is Needed To Accomplish His Goals

I've gotten to the point that nothing the dickhead and chief says surprises me.
What surprises me is the lack of concern of the general populace.
There is tons of concern but no way our corrupted media will show it. But it's there. Heck the GOP owns The senate and the house for the first time in years...that's all on Obama.

Oh no, the media won't represent my far right beliefs that Obama is a total crook because of the media I choose to read.

There is tons of concern but no way our corrupted media will show it. But it's there. Heck the GOP owns The senate and the house for the first time in years...that's all on Obama.

Oh no, the media won't represent my far right beliefs that Obama is a total crook because of the media I choose to read.

I hope obama keeps up his seditious behavior I truly do.
He'll find that he's woken the sleeping giant.
And I'll be at the fore front of his problems...bring it pussy lib.

I get it, the wingnuts are upset because of the derp they read, so?

So? Well then get started you little pussy.
You'll get your ass stuffed like all liberals do when it comes to serious conflict.
I fear no liberal.

Ok, couch commando.

obama forgot that we dont have 12 million jobs available at any given time. so how will they survive?

Who cares, as long as they vote after they get their driver's licenses. We know they are and there isn't any way to catch them since the feds won't allow states to verify citizenship. Then they can collect welfare and finish draining the tax payers. If the long term plan is to bring down the country so Obama can fundamentally transform it, I'd say things are going according to plan.

So? Well then get started you little pussy.
You'll get your ass stuffed like all liberals do when it comes to serious conflict.
I fear no liberal.

Ok, couch commando.

You dont know me you little bitch and the trouble you're asking for.
Show yourself and I'll put a #$%^$# through your head.

O......K......time to go sleep it off. The internet can only handle so much awesome toughness...

Forum List

Back