Obama Inc Renames “Founding Fathers” to “Founding Founders”

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Typical progressive/liberals have to change everything...

Screen-Shot-2013-06-13-at-6.51.47-PM-450x297.png

June 14, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

An unspecified time ago a bunch of Founding Founders of unknown sexual orientations and sexual identities founded a country on a non-exclusive basis in order to promote free birth control, open borders and cowboy poetry.

We are engaged now in a great civil war for transgender bathrooms, gay marines and abortions for all to test whether a nation so conceived can endure all its abortions.

The White House has today put up a link to a new government website that collates and offers key documents from the revolution and the founding era. But it appears that the administration couldn’t bring itself to say, “Founding Fathers”:

The graceful gender free replacement of choice for the factually sexist Founding Fathers was Founding Founders which like a guy named Lee Lee is hilariously redundant.

Obama Inc Renames ?Founding Fathers? to ?Founding Founders? | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited:
...okay, I'll take the bait.
Why does this matter in any sense of the word, what they're called, and instead why don't we focus on, what they did?

Yeah, it's stupid, and redundant. But honestly, we could call them "Flaming Manboys in Frilly Pink Skirts", and as long as what they did remained exactly the same, I wouldn't care.

Names are cute, but meaningless.

Box of wine??? No but I had some jager bombs.

I think if we showed our founders a freakin modern pocket knife they would "turn" at several MPH.

But anyways, University of Wisconsin-Madison??? Excuse me? Is that what counts as a source now? :confused::confused::confused:

We knew the Maobama administration were a bunch of idiots, now they have proven themselves to be redundantly so. Just saying papers of the founders would have been adequate to most people above the 2nd grade level.

I think if we showed our founders a freakin modern pocket knife they would "turn" at several MPH.

But anyways, University of Wisconsin-Madison??? Excuse me? Is that what counts as a source now? :confused::confused::confused:

I know, it's a radical leftist bastion/festering nest...:eek:

Last edited:

I know, it's a radical leftist bastion/festering nest...:eek:

I'll agree with you on that. Ever been to Appleton? That's an enormous liberal shithole right there. Terrible place.

Not the least bit of sarcasm in this post. That place is awful. Try going there for yourself.

Last edited:
At first I thought this was a joke or a Onion article. Now I know it's true.

This is just the further PUSSIFICATION of the American male. The Progressive will do anything to drain the last once of testosterone out of us. It is all about bringing us under the control of the elitist.

I was watching my two nephews play little league baseball and wonder what live will be like for them. It is our youth that are targeted to be reprogrammed into compliant, politically correct, gender neutral lemmings.

Our Founding Fathers were real human males that were quite brilliant. They produced the most important document in the world to insure our freedom from tyranny.. We owe it to them to protect it from the current crop of Progressives that would destroy it.

An unspecified time ago a bunch of Founding Founders of unknown sexual orientations and sexual identities founded a country on a non-exclusive basis in order to promote free birth control, open borders and cowboy poetry.

We are engaged now in a great civil war for transgender bathrooms, gay marines and abortions for all to test whether a nation so conceived can endure all its abortions.

The White House has today put up a link to a new government website that collates and offers key documents from the revolution and the founding era. But it appears that the administration couldn’t bring itself to say, “Founding Fathers”:

The graceful gender free replacement of choice for the factually sexist Founding Fathers was Founding Founders which like a guy named Lee Lee is hilariously redundant.

Obama Inc Renames ?Founding Fathers? to ?Founding Founders? | FrontPage Magazine

You are the whiniest bitch I've ever met.

We knew the Maobama administration were a bunch of idiots, now they have proven themselves to be redundantly so. Just saying papers of the founders would have been adequate to most people above the 2nd grade level.

2nd grade level? Makes one think of your state Governor - who sneaked into the White House - GWB. Nucular comes to mind. That administration was a joke and the beginning of the decline of our economy.

You are the whiniest bitch I've ever met.

PooPoo you are blind from eating to much poopoo...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
3e1cb39cd16744378bb4ce26255f508d-e1377288435808.jpg

Defense Department guide calls Founding Fathers ‘extremist’

08/23/2013
Charles Rollet

A Department of Defense teaching guide meant to fight extremism advises students that rather than “dressing in sheets” modern-day radicals “will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place,” and describes 18th-century American patriots seeking freedom from the British as belonging to “extremist ideologies.”

The guide comes from documents obtained by Judicial Watch and is authored by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, a DoD-funded diversity training center.

Under a section titled “extremist ideologies,” the document states, “In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.”

Read more: Defense Department guide calls Founding Fathers 'extremist' | The Daily Caller

Sounds to me like a high crime and therefore an impeachable offense.
By the way what's a high crime?

Forum List

Back