Obama Inc Renames “Founding Fathers” to “Founding Founders”

Typical progressive/liberals have to change everything...

Screen-Shot-2013-06-13-at-6.51.47-PM-450x297.png

June 14, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

An unspecified time ago a bunch of Founding Founders of unknown sexual orientations and sexual identities founded a country on a non-exclusive basis in order to promote free birth control, open borders and cowboy poetry.

We are engaged now in a great civil war for transgender bathrooms, gay marines and abortions for all to test whether a nation so conceived can endure all its abortions.

The White House has today put up a link to a new government website that collates and offers key documents from the revolution and the founding era. But it appears that the administration couldn’t bring itself to say, “Founding Fathers”:

The graceful gender free replacement of choice for the factually sexist Founding Fathers was Founding Founders which like a guy named Lee Lee is hilariously redundant.

Obama Inc Renames ?Founding Fathers? to ?Founding Founders? | FrontPage Magazine

whine whine whine

An unspecified time ago a bunch of Founding Founders of unknown sexual orientations and sexual identities founded a country on a non-exclusive basis in order to promote free birth control, open borders and cowboy poetry.

We are engaged now in a great civil war for transgender bathrooms, gay marines and abortions for all to test whether a nation so conceived can endure all its abortions.

The White House has today put up a link to a new government website that collates and offers key documents from the revolution and the founding era. But it appears that the administration couldn’t bring itself to say, “Founding Fathers”:

The graceful gender free replacement of choice for the factually sexist Founding Fathers was Founding Founders which like a guy named Lee Lee is hilariously redundant.

Obama Inc Renames ?Founding Fathers? to ?Founding Founders? | FrontPage Magazine

whine whine whine

Hi PooPoo, hows my favorit negroid doin...:bye1:

myself, I kinda like the ring of "Founding Fuckers"... :)

whine whine whine

Hi PooPoo, hows my favorit negroid doin...:bye1:

I 'spect he's as bitter as ever...

might help if he could ever find a woman (or man... dunno which way he swings...) that he didn't have to pay for... :)

eta: I just now recalled, based upon previous posts, that PahDoo is likely of the gay persuasion... and, him being from N'Awlins, he prolly doesn't have to pay for it... and actually might even charge for it... :)

Last edited:

Oh no your getting them mixed up with these liberal "Pounding Fuckers"...:lol:

collage.jpg

A02x_sisters.jpg

PooPoo might likes dee's

Last edited:

Oh no your getting them mixed up with these liberal "Pounding Fuckers"...:lol:

collage.jpg

A02x_sisters.jpg

no I'm not... :)

I recognize a huge Grand-Canyon-wide difference between our nation's founders (i.e., the Founding Fuckers) and the sniveling fudge-packers who want to tell us how to live (i.e., the Pounding Fuckers)

Sounds to me like a high crime and therefore an impeachable offense.
By the way what's a high crime?

Highjacking an airplane?

Cutting the rope of a fellow mountain climber?

Committing a misdemeanor or felony while intoxicated or in a state of euphoria?

The Founders Online is a new website at the National Archives that will allow people to search this archive of the Founding Era, and read just what the Founders wrote and discussed during the first draft of the American democracy. Students and researchers, citizens and scholars can turn to Founders Online to track and debate the meaning of documents such as the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They can examine transcriptions of the originals and read the wit and wisdom of the Founders’ own debates.

The Papers of the Founding Fathers Are Now Online | The White House

Try reading the site and find out that it was probably a mistake/typo by the blogger. No big deal, but don't let me get in the way of your hissy fits.

The Founders Online is a new website at the National Archives that will allow people to search this archive of the Founding Era, and read just what the Founders wrote and discussed during the first draft of the American democracy. Students and researchers, citizens and scholars can turn to Founders Online to track and debate the meaning of documents such as the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They can examine transcriptions of the originals and read the wit and wisdom of the Founders’ own debates.

The Papers of the Founding Fathers Are Now Online | The White House

Try reading the site and find out that it was probably a mistake/typo by the blogger. No big deal, but don't let me get in the way of your hissy fits.

MoonBlow, are you trying to tell me liberals are as stupid as you, ah at least your good for a bump...:lol:

Last edited:
Bradlee Dean: Good thing the Forefathers Didn’t think That Way!

August 28, 2013 by Bradlee Dean

In America, we can look back to our forefathers, namely all 56 signers, and we know the odds were set against them as well. Our small colonial army was fighting against a tyrant who had the strongest military in the world – a tyrant who was opposing them at every turn, even willing to send foreign mercenaries to destroy their families as they were set to steal away everything that rightfully belonged to them.

In the present, similar circumstances surround the American people on a daily basis. We the People are confronted with assaults to our foundations – both biblically and constitutionally – not from an enemy without, but an enemy within.

Read more at Bradlee Dean: Good thing the Forefathers Didn?t think That Way! - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

At first I thought this was a joke or a Onion article. Now I know it's true.

This is just the further PUSSIFICATION of the American male. The Progressive will do anything to drain the last once of testosterone out of us. It is all about bringing us under the control of the elitist.

I was watching my two nephews play little league baseball and wonder what live will be like for them. It is our youth that are targeted to be reprogrammed into compliant, politically correct, gender neutral lemmings.

Our Founding Fathers were real human males that were quite brilliant. They produced the most important document in the world to insure our freedom from tyranny.. We owe it to them to protect it from the current crop of Progressives that would destroy it.

I think what this shows is that you are suffering from White Male insecurity. You live in fear that Hispanic Chick in the next cubicle is going to get "your" promotion.

Here's the thing. Unless you are part of the 1%, we are all in the same boat, regardless of Gender or Race or Sexual Orientation or even Religion.

As for the Founders, the honest discussion was that they were a bunch of political oppurtunists who foisted an independent country onto a population that was mostly perfectly fine with British Rule. And they did so with the help of Autocratic regimes who were just trying to get back at England.

And they save us from being - GASP - Canadians.

Sorry, dude, I've been to Canada. It's kind of nice.

America isn't great because of the Founders. America is great because of all the guys who followed who did great things. And some of them were black, and some of them were women.

Forum List

Back