🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama invites illegal alien to sit with Mooch at the SOTU.

She is just like the family of every single person on this board. We are all children of immigrants - legal and illegal. The US was born and built by people like her. She broke no law and she has a bright future.

HAHAHA. You treat legal and illegal immigrants as the same thing!!!! Like saying aspirin and heroin are the same.

And yes she broke the law. She has no evidence to support her claim her parents brought her here when she was a kid. All these lying illegals make that claim. She's a border jumper.

Not what I said at all.

And, you don't know her, don't know her history and haven't read any sources besides Brietbart.

Bet you still think the Addidas shirt was a Muslim prayer rug.

Idiot.

She is just like the family of every single person on this board. We are all children of immigrants - legal and illegal. The US was born and built by people like her. She broke no law and she has a bright future.
Congratulations, Duddley! You have just flabbered my ghast.

I can't believe anyone with an IQ over 6 can say that an illegal immigrant broke no law. I'm amazed that you are able to wipe your own ass, much less dress yourself.

So you think that a 1yo baby can come to the US alone?
She's still here, isn't she? She may not have had a choice as a baby, but continued residence in this country is against current law.
The question is...why has she not gone through the steps to become a LEGAL citizen..just like Antonio and Olivia have done since coming here? (Mr. Gracie's friends). Why did they have to struggle to learn the language, pay taxes, become informed on our laws, PAY TAXES, LEARN ENGLISH, go to whatever red tape thrown at them to become US Citizens yet this person invited sits there....STILL ILLEGAL. Gotta tell ya..it pisses a LOT of hispanics off when someone else gets a free ride instead of doing what they had to do.

BINGO!
I hope this shows the American citizens the Democrat/progressive party care more about ILLEGAL immigrants than they do them.

I can't believe anyone with an IQ over 6 can say that an illegal immigrant broke no law. I'm amazed that you are able to wipe your own ass, much less dress yourself.

She's still here, isn't she? She may not have had a choice as a baby, but continued residence in this country is against current law.
The question is...why has she not gone through the steps to become a LEGAL citizen..just like Antonio and Olivia have done since coming here? (Mr. Gracie's friends). Why did they have to struggle to learn the language, pay taxes, become informed on our laws, PAY TAXES, LEARN ENGLISH, go to whatever red tape thrown at them to become US Citizens yet this person invited sits there....STILL ILLEGAL. Gotta tell ya..it pisses a LOT of hispanics off when someone else gets a free ride instead of doing what they had to do.

That's exactly what she is doing.

Read other sources besides Brietbart.

Hmmmm a marine enters Mexico by mistake and goes to jail for months....
An illegal enters the USA and gets featured as a guest of the First lady......

How bout that?

Taking her sweet ass time, ain't she?
She is still illegal. She should not be sitting up there with the POTUS and First Lady. She should be on a bus to the damn border.

Show us your evidence she came here as in infant?? All these damn illegals say that and they never have any evidence and obozo never asks for any.

You need to get out more or, what the heck, go to the library and get on the InterWebs.

Her parents are a construction worker and a business owner. They visited here but thanks to Ronnie Ray-Gun's free care for illegals, when her brother got leukemia, they decided to stay here.

How bout that?

Frikken spit in our face sickening. that's how it and the Obama's are

Show us your evidence she came here as in infant?? All these damn illegals say that and they never have any evidence and obozo never asks for any.

You need to get out more or, what the heck, go to the library and get on the InterWebs.

Her parents are a construction worker and a business owner. Thanks to Ronnie Ray-Gun's free care for illegals, when her brother got leukemia, they decided to stay here.
Why of course they did! All that free medical care. How many legal citizens DIE because they can't get help?
Free Care For Illegals. What an oxymoron.

How bout that?

Frikken spit in our face sickening. that's how it and the Obama's are
And idiot voters putting them in there, to boot. Of which I am one.
Someone shoot me.

Taking her sweet ass time, ain't she?
She is still illegal. She should not be sitting up there with the POTUS and First Lady. She should be on a bus to the damn border.

Aw, you really should read her story.

Her parents are a construction worker and a business owner. Thanks to Ronnie Ray-Gun's free care for illegals, when her brother got leukemia, they decided to stay here.
Why of course they did! All that free medical care. How many legal citizens DIE because they can't get help?

Citizens get the same as illegals and its not "free medical care".

EMTALA doesn't cover treatment for leukemia. Read her story and you'll understand.

EMTALA doesn't cover treatment for leukemia. Read her story and you'll understand.
I'm not interested in her fucking illegal story. She is here illegally. Period. End of story. But she is being paraded by our POTUS. The founding fathers are rolling.

I'm not interested in her fucking illegal story. She is here illegally. Period. End of story. But she is being paraded by our POTUS. The founding fathers are rolling.

They were illegals.

“The uninsured have a higher risk of death when compared to the privately insured, even after taking into account socioeconomics, health behaviors, and baseline health,” said lead author Andrew Wilper, M.D., who currently teaches at the University of Washington School of Medicine. “We doctors have many new ways to prevent deaths from hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease — but only if patients can get into our offices and afford their medications.”

Yeah. Right. Um hm. But if they are illegal...they get free help, free meds.

You can wash it any way you want to wash it. But when YOUR kid, or your spouse, or your grandkid, or your grandparents DIE due to lack of funds but the kid/spouse/grandparent that floated over on a boat or trekked thru the desert is in the next room being pumped full of meds and were driven to the ER with a new drivers license but they are ILLEGAL survives...then maybe you will get the drift.

For Luddly:

legal
adjective
1. permitted by law; lawful

illegal
adjective
1.forbidden by law or statute.
2. contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc.

noun
3. Informal. illegal alien.

Forum List

Back