Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

Hey Dummy, when you call someone a liar, you actually have to tell them what it is you think they're lying about. That's the Righty Tighties biggest fucking insult on this board. "YOU'RE A LIAR!!" Well, fucktoast, back that shit up and tell me what it is I'm "lying" about.

everything asshole.

Ah. I see. So you're indeed a dumb fuck. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Keep on believing that libderp.

Not any more. Bush took that right away after Hurricane Katrina.

Huh? I don't think he could have.

The only time a President can take control of the National Guard is to send them to war.

It used to be that way, but Congress changed that in 2007

A little-noticed change in federal law packs an important change in who is in charge the next time a state is devastated by a disaster such as Hurricane Katrina.

To the dismay of the nation's governors, the White House now will be empowered to go over a governor's head and call up National Guard troops to aid a state in time of natural disasters or other public emergencies. Up to now, governors were the sole commanders in chief of citizen soldiers in local Guard units during emergencies within the state.

A bipartisan majority of both chambers of Congress adopted the change as part of the 439-page, $538 billion 2007 Defense Authorization Bill signed into law last October.

Governors lose in power struggle over National Guard

But I don't see how border control would be considered an emergency.

You don't think U.S. Citizens getting killed and shot at by drug cartel is not an emergency?

A little-noticed change in federal law packs an important change in who is in charge the next time a state is devastated by a disaster such as Hurricane Katrina.

To the dismay of the nation's governors, the White House now will be empowered to go over a governor's head and call up National Guard troops to aid a state in time of natural disasters or other public emergencies. Up to now, governors were the sole commanders in chief of citizen soldiers in local Guard units during emergencies within the state.

A bipartisan majority of both chambers of Congress adopted the change as part of the 439-page, $538 billion 2007 Defense Authorization Bill signed into law last October.

Wow, I did not know that. That is interesting.

Though, you're right, border control would not an emergency, as far as I know.

The only time a President can take control of the National Guard is to send them to war.

You don't think U.S. Citizens getting killed and shot at by drug cartel is not an emergency?

How long has that Texas rancher been dead? Americans don't matter, the sensitivities of the illegals are what matters..

Not that rises to the level of calling out the Guard on a continuing basis.

It's supposed to be handled by LEO and Border Patrol.

No, and better for the states if it is not considered so, as they will keep control of the national guard themselves.

How long has that Texas rancher been dead? Americans don't matter, the sensitivities of the illegals are what matters..

AZ Rancher, 2 years.
Texas law enforcement is advising ranchers and farmers along the border "to arm themselves as signs across northern Mexico point to a new escalation of violence" as reported by Alfredo Corchado for The Dallas Morning News. 2 years ago.
New Mexico Rancher 1 year ago.

No, and better for the states if it is not considered so, as they will keep control of the national guard themselves.

Would you say the same thing if you lived near the boarder and your significant other was murdered by them and your pet dog?

Last edited:
I bet you have a very different perspective if you lived near the boarder and illegals were stealing your water,running up your water bill,breaking into your home and stealing your guns, knives & jewelry and killing your husband. :mad:
I'm friends with the lady that happed to on their ranch.
They also steal our water here on our property and our water bill is about 50.00 dollars more because they climb our fence while we are gone and fill up their 1 gal. water jugs.
That is money that we need for food TM. We can not afford this crap.
These illegals are criminals and need to be stopped.
What's stopping local law enforcement from apprehending them and charging them with trespassing, larceny or burglary? The Federal government is not need to apprehend them for the above crimes.

They have to be caught first. When they do it we are not at home.
Then when they are, they are released back to Mexico or South America.
They just come right back.
This is why we need to completely have the boarders secured.
Once the boarders are secured, then we can write bills like Obama wants for those who came here as children. and others who want work visas.

Many drug cartels are shooting at American Citizens right from the boarder of Mexico and going back into Mexico.
We need national Guard troops who can shoot back at them.

I totally understand that point. You need more law enforcement in your area. Do you think that we should keep them in our jails/ prisons and feed and clothe them?

We definitely need more secure borders, what Administration has deported more illegal aliens than this current Administration?

We can secure the borders and write those bills simultaneously.

I agree regarding the national Guard troops, though many of them are armed and have the rules of engagement like geldings. Maybe more paramilitary units of Border Control Agents would be more appropriate and realistic than expecting 'citizen soldiers' to handle border security issues.

Would you say the same thing if you lived near the boarder and your significant other was murdered by them and your pet dog?

Since I would do the same to TM or rdean, I have to ask you...

Why would his pet dog help them murder his significant other?

How many deaths occurred last year as a result of cross border shootings?

One in New Mexico.
They are robbing us in our homes, they steal guns. knives and jewelry.
They steal water, they trash the National Forests and private property.

$aztrash2.jpg

Our Constitution says that it's the Federal Governments job to keep it's Citizens safe and to control our boarders.

democrats don't bother with something as restricting as the constitution and fuck the laws of the US. see you have to get over the notion that you have rights, he just handed them over to the illegals.

How many deaths occurred last year as a result of cross border shootings?

One in New Mexico.
They are robbing us in our homes, they steal guns. knives and jewelry.
They steal water, they trash the National Forests and private property.

View attachment 19753

well not only that but they're activiley smuggling human beings across the border. human smuggling is being allowed but this administration will not cooperate with the state of Arizona.

Since I would do the same to TM or rdean, I have to ask you...

Why would his pet dog help them murder his significant other?

Drug Cartels murderd an AZ Rancher and his dog. :cuckoo:

What makes a us citizen anymore important? Its just artificial importance.

Forum List

Back