Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

Wow, there's a ridiculous statement.

what the hell would you call it?

Declaring a set of guidelines to not harass people who do not present a threat to society.

Hardly seems like a "War on the people" to me.

what do you mean they're not a threat to our society? We are obligated to educate, medicate, and incarcerate them. They take jobs and places in our insitutions of learning that could go to Americans. Yep. by god, it's a war on the American people from someone who raised his hand and swore on gawd knows what to uphold the constitution and laws of the USA,, now what is he doing? he's telling federal agencies paid for by the taxpayers of the US not to follow the laws of the US. And you think that fine? you're fucked up.

this thread proves what lying pieces of shit we have here on the right.

thank you for documenting for all to see how you all lie like dead dogs

I bet you have a very different perspective if you lived near the boarder and illegals were stealing your water,running up your water bill,breaking into your home and stealing your guns, knives & jewelry and killing your husband. :mad:
I'm friends with the lady that happed to on their ranch.
They also steal our water here on our property and our water bill is about 50.00 dollars more because they climb our fence while we are gone and fill up their 1 gal. water jugs.
That is money that we need for food TM. We can not afford this crap.
These illegals are criminals and need to be stopped.
What's stopping local law enforcement from apprehending them and charging them with trespassing, larceny or burglary? The Federal government is not need to apprehend them for the above crimes.

what do you mean they're not a threat to our society? We are obligated to educate, medicate, and incarcerate them. They take jobs and places in our insitutions of learning that could go to Americans. Yep. by god, it's a war on the American people from someone who raised his hand and swore on gawd knows what to uphold the constitution and laws of the USA,, now what is he doing? he's telling federal agencies paid for by the taxpayers of the US not to follow the laws of the US. And you think that fine? you're fucked up.

We're not "obligated" to do any of those things.

And the jobs that they take are jobs that Americans refuse to do, for the most part.

Do you, for instance, have an interest in picking fruit, or cleaning out someone's septic tank?

The entire point of the "Dream Act" is to keep the children that our educated by our system in this country, to become productive American Citizens.

And since we have a shortage of young people in this nation at the moment, this is a necessary, and beneficial thing. Again, hardly a "War on the people".

And he's not telling Federal Agencies not to follow the law. He's telling them to stop wasting taxpayer dollars incarcerating and deporting people in what appears to be a futile effort.

this thread proves what lying pieces of shit we have here on the right.

thank you for documenting for all to see how you all lie like dead dogs

I bet you have a very different perspective if you lived near the boarder and illegals were stealing your water,running up your water bill,breaking into your home and stealing your guns, knives & jewelry and killing your husband. :mad:
I'm friends with the lady that happed to on their ranch.
They also steal our water here on our property and our water bill is about 50.00 dollars more because they climb our fence while we are gone and fill up their 1 gal. water jugs.
That is money that we need for food TM. We can not afford this crap.
These illegals are criminals and need to be stopped.
What's stopping local law enforcement from apprehending them and charging them with trespassing, larceny or burglary? The Federal government is not need to apprehend them for the above crimes.

They have to be caught first. When they do it we are not at home.
Then when they are, they are released back to Mexico or South America. They just come right back.
This is why we need to completely have the boarders secured.
Once the boarders are secured, then we can write bills like Obama wants for those who came here as children. and others who want work visas.

Many drug cartels are shooting at American Citizens right from the boarder of Mexico and going back into Mexico.
We need national Guard troops who can shoot back at them.

Last edited:

That is true. There is nothing stopping local law enforcement from charging them with crimes under non-immigration law.

And if they are charged with said crimes, Obama has stated they will be deported.

DING DING DING !!!
You're right, they are not protected by the Constitution. They are protected by Obama and you assholes on the left.

I was unaware that Obama was going around taking in illegal immigrants and giving them a nice safe place to avoid harm.

At what point does "not making the effort to deport someone", when they have not presented a threat to society, become "protecting them"?

What is he "protecting them" from, exactly?

Well Moooooooooooohammed, if they (illegals) are taking someone else's job, and by the way maybe it might surprise you but unemplyment is over 8%, that is a threat.

Illegals have driven the wages down from what used to be family wage jobs in construction. Thanks to the traitors that hire them we are now all being threatened with increased poverty.

By the way, I can identify with your sig. I don't have a problem with Mohammed or Allah, but the followers, well that's whole different matter.

They have to be caught first.
Then when they are, they are released back to Mexico or South America. They just come right back.
Once the boarders are secured, then we can write bills like Obama wants for those who came here as children. and others who want work visas.

Many drug cartels are shooting at American Citizens right from the boarder of Mexico and going back into Mexico.

As far as I know, the state Governors control the National Guard.

And Governors can certainly order them to shoot at people if they are threatened with deadly force.

what do you mean they're not a threat to our society?

He means they aren't danger to society. It's not exactly rocket science, yeah?

We are obligated to educate, medicate, and incarcerate them. They take jobs and places in our insitutions of learning that could go to Americans.

Want to employ more Americans? Let's get some stimulus spending going and start fixing the roads and bridges in this country.

Yep. by god, it's a war on the American people from someone who raised his hand and swore on gawd knows what to uphold the constitution and laws of the USA,, now what is he doing?

Hyperbole OVERLOAD!

he's telling federal agencies paid for by the taxpayers of the US not to follow the laws of the US. And you think that fine? you're fucked up.

No, idiot. He's deciding, as President's get to do, how BEST to enforce the laws of the country.

That is true. There is nothing stopping local law enforcement from charging them with crimes under non-immigration law.

And if they are charged with said crimes, Obama has stated they will be deported.

obama has stated a lot of shit that never comes to pass. hell, he'd hire them an aclu dude and fight for em. he's at war with Americans.

We are obligated to educate, medicate, and incarcerate them. They take jobs and places in our insitutions of learning that could go to Americans.

Want to employ more Americans? Let's get some stimulus spending going and start fixing the roads and bridges in this country.

Yep. by god, it's a war on the American people from someone who raised his hand and swore on gawd knows what to uphold the constitution and laws of the USA,, now what is he doing?

Hyperbole OVERLOAD!

he's telling federal agencies paid for by the taxpayers of the US not to follow the laws of the US. And you think that fine? you're fucked up.

No, idiot. He's deciding, as President's get to do, how BEST to enforce the laws of the country.

you're a moron,, and a liar.

Well Moooooooooooohammed, if they (illegals) are taking someone else's job, and by the way maybe it might surprise you but unemplyment is over 8%, that is a threat.

Illegals have driven the wages down from what used to be family wage jobs in construction. Thanks to the traitors that hire them we are now all being threatened with increased poverty.

By the way, I can identify with your sig. I don't have a problem with Mohammed or Allah, but the followers, well that's whole different matter.

You do realize that I post that picture of Mohammed specifically to piss off Radical Muslims, right?

They HATE it when you publish pictures of Mohammed. Remember that whole Danish cartoonist thing?

And you're right, they have driven the wages down in construction.

Of course, the best way to stop that is to make sure people don't HIRE them for construction jobs.

You'll have to talk to your fellow Americans about that, specifically the contractors and construction crews that are illegally hiring illegals.

DING DING DING !!!
You're right, they are not protected by the Constitution. They are protected by Obama and you assholes on the left.

I was unaware that Obama was going around taking in illegal immigrants and giving them a nice safe place to avoid harm.

At what point does "not making the effort to deport someone", when they have not presented a threat to society, become "protecting them"?

What is he "protecting them" from, exactly?

Oh boy! The old "they're taking jobs away from us!" rhetoric. Jesus, it's like 1989 up in this mothafucka.

FactCheck.org : Does Immigration Cost Jobs?

Does Immigration Cost Jobs?
Economists say immigration, legal or illegal, doesn't hurt American workers.

Hyperbole OVERLOAD!

Hey Dummy, when you call someone a liar, you actually have to tell them what it is you think they're lying about. That's the Righty Tighties biggest fucking insult on this board. "YOU'RE A LIAR!!" Well, fucktoast, back that shit up and tell me what it is I'm "lying" about.

They have to be caught first.

As far as I know, the state Governors control the National Guard.

And Governors can certainly order them to shoot at people if they are threatened with deadly force.

Not any more. Bush took that right away after Hurricane Katrina.

Hyperbole OVERLOAD!

Hey Dummy, when you call someone a liar, you actually have to tell them what it is you think they're lying about. That's the Righty Tighties biggest fucking insult on this board. "YOU'RE A LIAR!!" Well, fucktoast, back that shit up and tell me what it is I'm "lying" about.

everything asshole.

Not any more. Bush took that right away after Hurricane Katrina.

Huh? I don't think he could have.

The only time a President can take control of the National Guard is to send them to war.

It used to be that way, but Congress changed that in 2007

A little-noticed change in federal law packs an important change in who is in charge the next time a state is devastated by a disaster such as Hurricane Katrina.

To the dismay of the nation's governors, the White House now will be empowered to go over a governor's head and call up National Guard troops to aid a state in time of natural disasters or other public emergencies. Up to now, governors were the sole commanders in chief of citizen soldiers in local Guard units during emergencies within the state.

A bipartisan majority of both chambers of Congress adopted the change as part of the 439-page, $538 billion 2007 Defense Authorization Bill signed into law last October.

Governors lose in power struggle over National Guard

But I don't see how border control would be considered an emergency.

everything asshole.

Ah. I see. So you're indeed a dumb fuck. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Forum List

Back