Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

Please provide cold, hard facts that illegals will be unable to use this hotline.

We'll wait.

How exactly would illegals be able to use this hotline to protest infractions against Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights?

They're not citizens, and therefore are not entitled to Constitutional rights.

Let's look at a couple of quotes first.

The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.
Federal hotline set up on Arizona immigration - CBS News

Civil rights include the ensuring of peoples' physical and mental integrity, life and safety; protection from discrimination on grounds such as physical or mental disability, gender, religion, race, national origin, age, status as a member of the uniformed services, sexual orientation, or gender identity;[1][2][3] and individual rights such as privacy, the freedoms of thought and conscience, speech and expression, religion, the press, and movement.
Civil and political rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think it's very much of a stretch to say that this hotline could be used to say that illegal alien's civil rights were being violated by discrimination based on national origin and/or freedom of movement.

You know what's helpful?

Going straight to the source for information that you're going to make up shit about.

Like here, for instance:

ICE establishes hotline for detained individuals, issues new detainer form

Where you can find the exact purpose of the Hotline in question:

The new measures include a new detainer form and the launch of a toll-free hotline – (855) 448-6903 – that detained individuals can call if they believe they may be U.S. citizens or victims of a crime.

Meaning any detained individuals. Like US citizens who were detained because they weren't carrying identification.

Which is a far cry from "illegals can call to complain about civil rights violations".

But I guess that's what happens when you get your information from a blog.

What Peach174 said. :D

I linked to a blog cause it was the first link. I'm miracle growing my garden so I'm posting on the fly and not able to take the time out to satiate the whiny liberal need to only have a link that matters to them.

The hotline is still the hotline is still the hotline. Illegals can use it.

Screw what link I gave on the fly. I'm tired of that juvenile shit. Normally I attempt to link to liberal fave media outlets just so I don't have to deal with this type of garbage.

You know what's helpful?

Going straight to the source for information that you're going to make up shit about.

Like here, for instance:

The new measures include a new detainer form and the launch of a toll-free hotline – (855) 448-6903 – that detained individuals can call if they believe they may be U.S. citizens or victims of a crime.

Meaning any detained individuals. Like US citizens who were detained because they weren't carrying identification.

Which is a far cry from "illegals can call to complain about civil rights violations".

Exactly ANY individuals.
Obama says they will not do anything at all about deporting them from AZ. unless they are felons.

You're really not good at understanding what you read, are you?

You know what's helpful?

Like here, for instance:

What Peach174 said. :D

I linked to a blog cause it was the first link. I'm miracle growing my garden so I'm posting on the fly and not able to take the time out to satiate the whiny liberal need to only have a link that matters to them.

The hotline is still the hotline is still the hotline. Illegals can use it.

Screw what link I gave on the fly. I'm tired of that juvenile shit. Normally I attempt to link to liberal fave media outlets just so I don't have to deal with this type of garbage.

tumblr_lgbj3sN4Td1qf8yek.gif

the trolls are busy today

It's easy to spot a troll when you're Conservaderrps. They like to neg-rep posts instead of trying to mount an argument. And you get fun comments like "Idiot." or "You're such a fag, you fag." Or "Typical Libtard." Each one is like it's own little "I have not the wits to match you, so I insult you" sign. It's cute.

Please provide cold, hard facts that illegals will be unable to use this hotline.

We'll wait.

How exactly would illegals be able to use this hotline to protest infractions against Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights?

They're not citizens, and therefore are not entitled to Constitutional rights.

Oh give me a break. Someone legal, or not legal can simply make the call and claim anything. They'll look for ways to gum the works up as much as they can, to keep the feds focused on Arizona.

Exactly ANY individuals.
Obama says they will not do anything at all about deporting them from AZ. unless they are felons.

And?

That doesn't give them the rights of US citizens.

Why would the Federal Government pay any attention to "civil rights violations" of illegal immigrants? They aren't protected by the Constitution.

the trolls are busy today

It's easy to spot a troll when you're Conservaderrps. They like to neg-rep posts instead of trying to mount an argument. And you get fun comments like "Idiot." or "You're such a fag, you fag." Or "Typical Libtard." Each one is like it's own little "I have not the wits to match you, so I insult you" sign. It's cute.

Oh goody, the guy with the lying sig line about Lincoln. Amazing the mods haven't removed it.

Exactly ANY individuals.

And?

Why would the Federal Government pay any attention to "civil rights violations" of illegal immigrants? They aren't protected by the Constitution.

DING DING DING !!!
You're right, they are not protected by the Constitution. They are protected by Obama and you assholes on the left.

Obama is not an American. Siding with Illegal Aliens & Mexico over his own people, proves that. He was placed into power by the powers that be. He should not be our President.

Obama is not an American. Siding with Illegal Aliens & Mexico over his own people, proves that. He was placed into power by the powers that be. He should not be our President.

He's just declared WAR on the People.

You know what's helpful?

Like here, for instance:

Ok I'm in between sweet millions and jalapenos and taking a break.

The exact purpose you say. Only this?

Didn't you forget something?

banner-logo.png
News Releases
December 29, 2011
Washington, DC

WASHINGTON — As part of a broader effort to improve our immigration enforcement process and prioritize resources to focus on threats to public safety, repeat immigration law violators, recent border entrants, and immigration fugitives while continuing to strengthen oversight of the nation's immigration detention system and facilitate legal immigration, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) today announced new measures to ensure that individuals being held by state or local law enforcement on immigration detainers are properly notified about their potential removal from the country and are made aware of their rights.

On immigration detainers aka to any sane individual as "suspected illegal immigrant".

Exactly ANY individuals.

And?

DING DING DING !!!
You're right, they are not protected by the Constitution. They are protected by Obama and you assholes on the left.

Conservatives, as a group, seem to believe they have some kind of fundamental understanding of the US Constitution as if it's been somehow absorbed from the glare of the tv while watching Fox News while drinking beer and eating pork rinds.

Here's some news. Talk radio is likely not your best source. That means that you probably shouldn't listen to what Glenn Beck has to say on the subject. You actually have to read the Constitution and study some court rulings.

While illegal aliens do not enjoy all of the rights granted to citizens by the Constitution, specifically the rights to vote or possess firearms, these rights can also be denied to U.S. citizens convicted of felonies. In final analysis, the courts have ruled that, while they are within the borders of the United States, illegal aliens are granted the same fundamental, undeniable constitutional rights granted to all Americans.

Illegal Aliens and Constitutional Rights – Do Illegal Aliens Have Constitutional Rights?

He obviously is pandering for votes. Next will be forgiving student loans, if polls show he is still in danger of losing in November.

Didn't you forget something?

banner-logo.png
News Releases
December 29, 2011
Washington, DC

WASHINGTON — As part of a broader effort to improve our immigration enforcement process and prioritize resources to focus on threats to public safety, repeat immigration law violators, recent border entrants, and immigration fugitives while continuing to strengthen oversight of the nation's immigration detention system and facilitate legal immigration, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) today announced new measures to ensure that individuals being held by state or local law enforcement on immigration detainers are properly notified about their potential removal from the country and are made aware of their rights.

On immigration detainers aka to any sane individual as "suspected illegal immigrant".

No, I did not. Those are changes to procedure upon detaining individuals, and have nothing to do with the hotline in question.

Even foreign nationals have rights as far as being arrested goes, and the procedures upon arresting them were changed to make them aware of said rights.

The purpose of the hotline has nothing to do with that.

In addition, people who are detained on suspicion of being an illegal immigrant, which is what this pertains to, are not necessarily illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
DING DING DING !!!

I was unaware that Obama was going around taking in illegal immigrants and giving them a nice safe place to avoid harm.

At what point does "not making the effort to deport someone", when they have not presented a threat to society, become "protecting them"?

What is he "protecting them" from, exactly?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back