Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

I'll denounce it as a lie just as soon as you can provide cold, hard facts that illegals will be unable to call the hotline.

Deal??

I can just as easily say that this forum was set up for illegal aliens and then defend that statement by hiding behind the argument that nobody can provide me we cold hard facts that illegals will not be able to post here.

So you think that hotline was set up for only American citizens to call into?

tumblr_m2e538usJw1r4gei2o6_250.gif

I'm saying that the contention that the toll free number was specifically set up for illegal aliens is a fundamentally dishonest assertion which is only meant to mislead people and thereby inflame passions. But, that's the talk radio business model in the nutshell and Mark Levin's stock-in-trade. I'm used to it by now. But frankly, I personally find the practice of lying to the American public on the public airwaves to be a perversion of the 1st Amendment. And that, IMHO, is particularly egregious practice because these "practitioners of freedom speech and personal responsibility" have no problem with lying about people who they constantly accuse of supposedly being fundamentally dishonest.

The hypocrisy leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and they don't even see the irony of the practice. Lying like that also shows a complete lack of respect for their audience (not to mention a complete lack of respect for the intelligence of their followers).

this thread is not about me its about the lie the OP told and the lying assholes who are backing a lie, your one of them

That is all you ever have to offer. It has grown stale to me in the short time I have been here. I don't know how anyone else that has been here longer puts up with your outrageous non sense.

Thats why they invented 'IGNORE'. I bet shes on so many that even she couldn't count that high.

Well that would put the number at at least 3.

you loving your lies too TD?

It's not a lie. Pray tell how is it a lie? The hotline and the email addy are for legal and illegals.
Oh and I have no doubt there will be just a slew of calls and Holder will sic his department on any Officer that breathes too hard.

You really do miss the bigger picture. This is the DOJ and the White House intimidating law officials.The Federal government has thrown down the gauntlet and are now absolutely and irrefutably at war with law enforcement at the state and local level.

This President declared War on his fellow American Citizens on day one. It's the Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' way. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' He's perfectly comfortable taking the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico over his own People in Arizona. He really does see his fellow Americans in Arizona as the 'Enemy.' It is very shameful, but it is what it is. Hopefully Americans will step up and give him the boot in November. We'll see i guess.

We will be nice to him. We will give him a pair of boots. One for each side of his _ _ _.

I can just as easily say that this forum was set up for illegal aliens and then defend that statement by hiding behind the argument that nobody can provide me we cold hard facts that illegals will not be able to post here.

I'm saying that the contention that the toll free number was specifically set up for illegal aliens is a fundamentally dishonest assertion which is only meant to mislead people and thereby inflame passions. But, that's the talk radio business model in the nutshell and Mark Levin's stock-in-trade. I'm used to it by now. But frankly, I personally find the practice of lying to the American public on the public airwaves to be a perversion of the 1st Amendment. And that, IMHO, is particularly egregious practice because these "practitioners of freedom speech and personal responsibility" have no problem with lying about people who they constantly accuse of supposedly being fundamentally dishonest.

The hypocrisy leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and they don't even see the irony of the practice. Lying like that also shows a complete lack of respect for their audience (not to mention a complete lack of respect for the intelligence of their followers).

No one has ever said the the hot line was set up specifically for illegals.
It's for both.

The timing of the set up of the phone line and email addy? Right after the ruling of the Supreme Court on Arizona's immigration laws.

And you are going to try to sell us that the hotline is only set up for legals?

:lol:

Are you serious? All you do is call people "fucking liar asshole partisan racists moron idiots" and yet I use the poopy pants defense. All you do is name call. You don't have the high ground to tell someone else that they use the poopy pants defense.

You fucking lied.

I am just labeling you and these other lying cons correctly.

your a fucking liar.

it bares repeting

You can't even spell right.:clap2:

Well its probably hard to reach all the keys on the keyboard when its halfway up the butt.

ITT: Conservatives whine about losing big time in AZ yesterday.

Who's whining? I for one am thrilled that the Justices have made it very clear that anything to do with immigration is strictly in the hands of the Federal government.

That means the laws have to change at the Federal level. Consequently it just adds more incentive to make sure conservatives take the Senate.

Veto proof majority is the goal.

ITT: Conservatives whine about losing big time in AZ yesterday.

Who's whining? I for one am thrilled that the Justices have made it very clear that anything to do with immigration is strictly in the hands of the Federal government.

That means the laws have to change at the Federal level. Consequently it just adds more incentive to make sure conservatives take the Senate.

Veto proof majority is the goal.

Yeah. Have fun making THAT happen.

In a federal system of government where state and national governement both pass laws, often on the same subject, there is conflict. In the case of conflict one law must must be superior to all other laws, and so the framers inserted the supremacy clause, Article six, clause two into the Constitution.
One of the duties, taken under oath by the Congress, the Court and the president is to make sure that supremacy clause is upheld despite it's possible unpopularity in some states.

The timing of the set up of the phone line and email addy? Right after the ruling of the Supreme Court on Arizona's immigration laws.

And you are going to try to sell us that the hotline is only set up for legals?

:lol:

American citizens don't particularly like being unduly harassed by LE when they're doing nothing other than simply going about their business AND minding their own business in the process. Certainly, conservatives MUST understand that concept seeing as how they're always whining about the gov't infringing upon THEIR rights. Well, constitutional rights are not for conservatives alone, thank-you very much!

Now that the SC has decided the case, and Sheriff Arpaio has stated on camera that he's not going to do anything differently, American citizens would be wise to hold local, state, and federal law enforcement officials accountable which is exactly what "WE the people" have every right to do.

And if Mark Levin doesn't like it, he can continue to whine (and lie on the air) like the little spoiled brat that he is.

you loving your lies too TD?

It's not a lie. Pray tell how is it a lie? The hotline and the email addy are for legal and illegals.
Oh and I have no doubt there will be just a slew of calls and Holder will sic his department on any Officer that breathes too hard.

You really do miss the bigger picture. This is the DOJ and the White House intimidating law officials.The Federal government has thrown down the gauntlet and are now absolutely and irrefutably at war with law enforcement at the state and local level.

Spot on. They do miss the bigger picture. The whole point is to intimidate, and that's why the announcement was so public.

Forum List

Back