Obama is down to his last option

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama Is Down to His Last Option
I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.
Unlike Our Leaders, the Russian Leaders Put Their People First

---------------------------------------------------------

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.
He almost succeeded until the masses began to wake up.

I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.

Obama has expelled 35 Russian diplomats for ESPIONAGE!!! Those diplomats have KGB training!!!!

Get the fuck outta here...start a war over hacking? You sir, need to get a fuckin life, and I mean like yesterday. Dispite what Tweet says or think, nobody wants to go to war with the US.....trust me!!

Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval…

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Uh, actually she did win and the polls were right, she got 2 million more pop, votes than Tweet, so believe the polls, the man got a 57 approval rating and guess what, they asked more people other than rednecks!!

Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!
I can not wait until Jan. for these clowns to shut up and believe me and you heard it hear first......in a few weeks, perhaps a month or two, you will hear the sound of crickets on the MSB site...just as we heard when they won a all majority in 2014. Did any of these mindless idiots ever and I mean ever come here after a few months to brag on their victory???? Could hear a fuckin pin drop!!

Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!
He destroyed the democrat party. Lost 1000 seats in government. that is one thousand seats. Damn he fine!

Obama provocations?

What do you call invading Crimea and Ukraine and fixing our election?

Uh, actually she did win and the polls were right, she got 2 million more pop, votes than Tweet, so believe the polls, the man got a 57 approval rating and guess what, they asked more people other than rednecks!!

The popular vote isn't what wins the Presidency.

He destroyed the democrat party. Lost 1000 seats in government. that is one thousand seats. Damn he fine!
Yet as we speak the Republicans don't have a super majority!!!!! Can't see Trump and the GOP getting much done; especially if Trump is filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged the way the GOP filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged Obama in his first 4 years!!!

Russians put their people first? The guy murdered his opponents, has taken 80% of US aide and put it in his pockets....I can't....I can't....you people are too stupid for words.

Rigged Elections win the Presidency!!!! Just ask Trump and Putin.

And? My point is stop thinking the polls lied, they didn't!!

Yet as we speak the Republicans don't have a super majority!!!!! Can't see Trump and the GOP getting much done; especially if Trump is filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged the way the GOP filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged Obama in his first 4 years!!!
We have the WH the house and the senate, soon, the Supreme Court. Reid gave us a 50 vote majority remember? Say thanks Harry Reid! We love ewe!

(sigh)....I love the way you see it, but friend, democrats are cowards and all they want out of life is a safe office on the hill and bunch of ingrates back home thinking they;re doing a good job. Otherwise, expect Democrats to do what they do best, kiss a lot of GOP ass and play ball and then whine about it back home!!

We have the WH the house and the senate, soon, the Supreme Court. Reid gave us a 50 vote majority remember? Say thanks Harry Reid! We love ewe!
Someone make the popcorn and sit back and Watch the Republican "Overreach!!!!!
No more EXCUSES Republicant's you have got to Govern!!!!.....FOR ALL AMERICANS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back