Obama is down to his last option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!
He destroyed the democrat party. Lost 1000 seats in government. that is one thousand seats. Damn he fine!
Yet as we speak the Republicans don't have a super majority!!!!! Can't see Trump and the GOP getting much done; especially if Trump is filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged the way the GOP filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged Obama in his first 4 years!!!

Can you say nuclear option? Thanks Dirty Harry!!!

Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!
He destroyed the democrat party. Lost 1000 seats in government. that is one thousand seats. Damn he fine!
Yet as we speak the Republicans don't have a super majority!!!!! Can't see Trump and the GOP getting much done; especially if Trump is filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged the way the GOP filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged Obama in his first 4 years!!!

Are saying the GOP congress will elect to use the nuclear option???

Obama Is Down to His Last Option
I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.
Unlike Our Leaders, the Russian Leaders Put Their People First

---------------------------------------------------------

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.
He almost succeeded until the masses began to wake up.
Obama provocations?

What do you call invading Crimea and Ukraine and fixing our election?
How did they fix our election? I keep asking but no one answers.

It is the rule now. Harry Reid made it so. Are you not happy?

Harry Reid leaves Senate with a legacy that will help Trump

Read it and weep!

Here comes the mockery! Lets take bets on how long it takes for the entire first page to be filled with "LOL"

P.A.S. 3.1.0 Malware - Bing

FamPg24.png

We have the WH the house and the senate, soon, the Supreme Court. Reid gave us a 50 vote majority remember? Say thanks Harry Reid! We love ewe!
Child, I wish you and yours the best, I really do....Happy New Year!!

I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.
Obama provocations?

How? They will have hearings in congress!!!!! I imagine "Ben-gha-zi style hearings get Ready!!!! Republican voters who love Russia and Putin will just have to wait, while putting their faith in Dictator Trump!! After all, you red necks love the fascist oligarch with the tiny hands in the WH.

Obama provocations?

How? They will have hearings in congress!!!!! I imagine "Ben-gha-zi style hearings get Ready!!!! Republican voters who love Russia and Putin will just have to wait, while putting their faith in Dictator Trump!! After all, you red necks love the fascist oligarch with the tiny hands in the WH.

IMG_1010.JPG

Obama provocations?

I'm with you on this......WE LOST BECAUSE HILLARY WAS A FUCKIN LOUSY CANDIDATE, END OF FUCKIN STORY!!

Obama provocations?

View attachment 104628
CaKCPasVAAAkfLN.jpg

How long Trump take it?????

Obama provocations?

View attachment 104628
can-you-find-trump-in-this-pile-of-oompa-loompas-4557812.png

Obama provocations?

I don't know what do you call it when Obama surrounds their borders with US troops.

Hussein obozo never achieved anything on his own merit in his pathetic life. He won the first time because he's half black. He won the second time because people didn't want to fire the first half black potus. Look at what he's done to the democrat party before you sing his praises.

Obama provocations?

View attachment 104628

You know WILLOW I just love that little kitty avatar you have omg that is to damn cute and adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back