Obama is down to his last option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama Is Down to His Last Option
I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.
Unlike Our Leaders, the Russian Leaders Put Their People First

---------------------------------------------------------

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.
He almost succeeded until the masses began to wake up.

For some who read headlines only in case you missed it .................

The False Flag Option
Other than assassination, the only play that Obama has left is the false flag option. If he can provoke an incident, or a serious of incidents that is so horrific, that he can declare a state of emergency and subsequently never leaves office, thus thwarting Trump and his populist movement.

How Long Does Obama Have?
Obama is out of time as Inauguration Day looms large. Conventional wisdom says that Obama has until about Jaurary 1o to complete a false flag so horrific that he would be justified in declaring martial law. This would give him about a week to consolidate power.

What Form Will a False Flag Event Take?
I have asked several of my colleagues the same question and this is the most common answers that i have been told:

1. Power grid, or partial grid takedown
  2. A nuke, or two, detonated in an American city
  3. A massive, well-coordinated ISIS attack upon soft targets (e.g. schools, malls, sporting events, etc).
  4. A chemical and/or biological attack

So how long of a vacation will you give Trump before you start to hold his facsist-millitary-wall street regime....ACCOUNTABLE for their impending long lasting FUCK UPS?????? Does Trump get 6 months! 12 Months! 24 Months......How long???? Lets hear your excuses.

His feet will be held to the fire if we see him slipping...............keep that in mind.
Also he does not want to strip our freedom, rights, and liberty but the SAUL ALINSKI communist who want this Country turned upside down will claim that is what he's doing.

View attachment 104635

Here's some insight of a Trump's Presidency

He's acting like a child that out of spite, pisses in the sandbox when it's time for someone else to play.
Meh! Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

Okay.

Changes nothing with regard to his temper tantrum.
Wow.....ya haven't notice Trump's temper tantrums!!! Trump is pissed you haven't notice!!!

So you agree with the premise of Obama's actions and just want to remind us that others are also capable of such childish behavior. Got it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.

The False Flag Option
Other than assassination, the only play that Obama has left is the false flag option. If he can provoke an incident, or a serious of incidents that is so horrific, that he can declare a state of emergency and subsequently never leaves office, thus thwarting Trump and his populist movement.

Obama is out of time as Inauguration Day looms large. Conventional wisdom says that Obama has until about Jaurary 1o to complete a false flag so horrific that he would be justified in declaring martial law. This would give him about a week to consolidate power.

I have asked several of my colleagues the same question and this is the most common answers that i have been told:

3. A massive, well-coordinated ISIS attack upon soft targets (e.g. schools, malls, sporting events, etc).

So how long of a vacation will you give Trump before you start to hold his facsist-millitary-wall street regime....ACCOUNTABLE for their impending long lasting FUCK UPS?????? Does Trump get 6 months! 12 Months! 24 Months......How long???? Lets hear your excuses.

His feet will be held to the fire if we see him slipping...............keep that in mind.
Also he does not want to strip our freedom, rights, and liberty but the SAUL ALINSKI communist who want this Country turned upside down will claim that is what he's doing.

View attachment 104635

Sorry, but are you citing Keith Olberman as your authority on insight to...anything? Really?

You can and should do better.

The False Flag Option

View attachment 104635

Sorry, but are you citing Keith Olberman as your authority on insight to...anything? Really?

Sure beats getting insight from a fake news conservative cite any day.

The False Flag Option

View attachment 104635

Olberman has Trump already figured out.

The False Flag Option

View attachment 104635

Who?

The False Flag Option

View attachment 104635

Olberman has Trump already figured out.

English is not your first language?

Funny how president Hussein Shithead Obama was elected on a "no war" platform, yet with three weeks left, is literally trying to start a war with the world's second strongest military and nuclear power. Just because he didn't like how Americans totally refuted his presidency.

And the delusional Democraps and biased media keep clapping for him, no matter what he does or says.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!
He destroyed the democrat party. Lost 1000 seats in government. that is one thousand seats. Damn he fine!
Yet as we speak the Republicans don't have a super majority!!!!! Can't see Trump and the GOP getting much done; especially if Trump is filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged the way the GOP filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged Obama in his first 4 years!!!

Can you say nuclear option? Thanks Dirty Harry!!!
Are saying the GOP congress will elect to use the nuclear option???

Ask Dirty Harry how that works......and tell him I said thank you.

Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!
I can not wait until Jan. for these clowns to shut up and believe me and you heard it hear first......in a few weeks, perhaps a month or two, you will hear the sound of crickets on the MSB site...just as we heard when they won a all majority in 2014. Did any of these mindless idiots ever and I mean ever come here after a few months to brag on their victory???? Could hear a fuckin pin drop!!
You won't even be here once Stats has to stop paying for your sock accounts

The False Flag Option

View attachment 104635

Sure beats getting insight from a fake news conservative cite any day.

Logical fallacy.

He's acting like a child that out of spite, pisses in the sandbox when it's time for someone else to play.
Meh! Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............
Fame?

And money?

This is the legacy of Barack Obama?

I "Hope" he pays his fair share and not "Change", from this wealth he seeks.

Who me? If you mean me I'm not a " HIM" , 2nd cold hard facts can't be fed to those who deny EVERYTHING as fake
He was addressing me about Rastamen. Follow the flow. This is why I highlight the person I'm quoting and hit reply (as I did with you). Others should do this as well.

Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

He destroyed the democrat party. Lost 1000 seats in government. that is one thousand seats. Damn he fine!
Yet as we speak the Republicans don't have a super majority!!!!! Can't see Trump and the GOP getting much done; especially if Trump is filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged the way the GOP filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged Obama in his first 4 years!!!
Word on the street is...All you need are a pen and a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back