Obama is down to his last option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!

Hussein obozo never achieved anything on his own merit in his pathetic life. He won the first time because he's half black. He won the second time because people didn't want to fire the first half black potus. Look at what he's done to the democrat party before you sing his praises.

Yes it was duly noted what the Democratic Leadership Council and campaigning from the middle has brought horrific losses to the Democrats.

Perhaps now the Democrats will listen to Sanders and reawaken FDR. After all what do the Democrats have to loose.

Better tighten up those Democrats or you might lose them!

Meh! Nothing last "forever"!!! The GOP will have to give up all their Gerrymandered sets! In 2020 there will be another census.......

Obama Is Down to His Last Option
I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.
Unlike Our Leaders, the Russian Leaders Put Their People First

---------------------------------------------------------

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.
He almost succeeded until the masses began to wake up.

For some who read headlines only in case you missed it .................

The False Flag Option
Other than assassination, the only play that Obama has left is the false flag option. If he can provoke an incident, or a serious of incidents that is so horrific, that he can declare a state of emergency and subsequently never leaves office, thus thwarting Trump and his populist movement.

How Long Does Obama Have?
Obama is out of time as Inauguration Day looms large. Conventional wisdom says that Obama has until about Jaurary 1o to complete a false flag so horrific that he would be justified in declaring martial law. This would give him about a week to consolidate power.

What Form Will a False Flag Event Take?
I have asked several of my colleagues the same question and this is the most common answers that i have been told:

1. Power grid, or partial grid takedown
  2. A nuke, or two, detonated in an American city
  3. A massive, well-coordinated ISIS attack upon soft targets (e.g. schools, malls, sporting events, etc).
  4. A chemical and/or biological attack

If Obama were to refuse to leave office, he has no constitutional authority and Trump will assume office at noon on January 20th, 2017 no matter what he does.

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!

Hussein obozo never achieved anything on his own merit in his pathetic life. He won the first time because he's half black. He won the second time because people didn't want to fire the first half black potus. Look at what he's done to the democrat party before you sing his praises.

Yes it was duly noted what the Democratic Leadership Council and campaigning from the middle has brought horrific losses to the Democrats.

Perhaps now the Democrats will listen to Sanders and reawaken FDR. After all what do the Democrats have to loose.

Better tighten up those Democrats or you might lose them!

Meh! Nothing last "forever"!!! The GOP will have to give up all their Gerrymandered sets! In 2020 there will be another census.......

,,,which will not take effect until the 2022 mid-term elections!

The False Flag Option
Other than assassination, the only play that Obama has left is the false flag option. If he can provoke an incident, or a serious of incidents that is so horrific, that he can declare a state of emergency and subsequently never leaves office, thus thwarting Trump and his populist movement.

Obama is out of time as Inauguration Day looms large. Conventional wisdom says that Obama has until about Jaurary 1o to complete a false flag so horrific that he would be justified in declaring martial law. This would give him about a week to consolidate power.

I have asked several of my colleagues the same question and this is the most common answers that i have been told:

3. A massive, well-coordinated ISIS attack upon soft targets (e.g. schools, malls, sporting events, etc).

So how long of a vacation will you give Trump before you start to hold his facsist-millitary-wall street regime....ACCOUNTABLE for their impending long lasting FUCK UPS?????? Does Trump get 6 months! 12 Months! 24 Months......How long???? Lets hear your excuses.

His feet will be held to the fire if we see him slipping...............keep that in mind.
Also he does not want to strip our freedom, rights, and liberty but the SAUL ALINSKI communist who want this Country turned upside down will claim that is what he's doing.

View attachment 104635

Here's some insight of a Trump's Presidency

Sorry, but are you citing Keith Olberman as your authority on insight to...anything? Really?

You can and should do better.

Sure beats getting insight from a fake news conservative cite any day.

Site.

I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.
Obama provocations?

What do you call invading Crimea and Ukraine and fixing our election?

I don't know what do you call it when Obama surrounds their borders with US troops.

You realize that at this moment there are exactly ZERO aircraft carriers deployed around the world. Surrounding them where? Do you have a map or even a globe?

Most of our troops are at home enjoying the holidays.

LMFAO what planet have you been on.

Google is your friend. No US carriers are on station anywhere in the world right now. USS Eisenhower returned home last week and the USS George H. W, Bush doesn't leave until next week. My daughters Armored Cav Regiment just returned home from Afghanistan because Obama is drawing down the number of troops there, and they were not replaced.

I have a finger on the pulse of the military. You are obviously are fingering something else.

hate to bust your bubble I DONT USE GOOGLE .

Most of our Troops are NOT HOME
Maybe these men in IRAQ are sharing a pretend photo then huh
Oh and it just happens to be DEC 24th yeah they will be home for the holidays. Like said time to wake up.

upload_2016-12-31_19-33-6.png

Army Times

Obama provocations?

What do you call invading Crimea and Ukraine and fixing our election?

I don't know what do you call it when Obama surrounds their borders with US troops.

You realize that at this moment there are exactly ZERO aircraft carriers deployed around the world. Surrounding them where? Do you have a map or even a globe?

Most of our troops are at home enjoying the holidays.

LMFAO what planet have you been on.

Google is your friend. No US carriers are on station anywhere in the world right now. USS Eisenhower returned home last week and the USS George H. W, Bush doesn't leave until next week. My daughters Armored Cav Regiment just returned home from Afghanistan because Obama is drawing down the number of troops there, and they were not replaced.

I have a finger on the pulse of the military. You are obviously are fingering something else.
Don't worry, Trump will have the military on high ops tempo because this is what warmonger Republican Admin. and President do!!

Once again, for corporate-defense contractor $$$$$, the military will used as cannon fodder for unnecessary wars for choice! A lot of coffin draped military coffins will be coming home and on the knews.

Expect Trump n the boys to find another cluster fuck "boots on the ground" war; which will cause the lives of thousand Republican voting service men an women!!! That's what to GOP does when they win the WH.....they go looking for wars of choice!!

Get used to it.

And Trump won because Putin helped him.
Helped?

Please elaborate.
Reagan and the Bush's never achieved anything on their own either!!!! Next.
I was a Democrat until July.

Who cares what you think about Reagan and Bush.

I don't.

Next.

nobody wants to go to war with the US

And for the last eight years ... there was NEVER any chance of that. You could literally do anything to the US without risk of retaliation. While long-time faithful allies like Britain and Israel were pilloried from paddock to post.

An era of capitulation and appeasement that, thankfully, is coming to an end.

The False Flag Option

So how long of a vacation will you give Trump before you start to hold his facsist-millitary-wall street regime....ACCOUNTABLE for their impending long lasting FUCK UPS?????? Does Trump get 6 months! 12 Months! 24 Months......How long???? Lets hear your excuses.

His feet will be held to the fire if we see him slipping...............keep that in mind.
Also he does not want to strip our freedom, rights, and liberty but the SAUL ALINSKI communist who want this Country turned upside down will claim that is what he's doing.

View attachment 104635

Here's some insight of a Trump's Presidency

Sorry, but are you citing Keith Olberman as your authority on insight to...anything? Really?

You can and should do better.

Keith Olbermann always some great points to Conservative propaganda........you run along and hide somewhere. Besides Olbermann was never meant for conservative viewing.
Let's take a look at Trump cabinet he has assembled thus far.

Helped?

Please elaborate.

I don't.

Next.

Who cares what you and your think about Trump!!!!!

Helped?

Please elaborate.

I don't.

Next.

Don't care about him either.

You never answered my question.

He's acting like a child that out of spite, pisses in the sandbox when it's time for someone else to play.
Meh! Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............
Fame?

And money?

This is the legacy of Barack Obama?

I "Hope" he pays his fair share and not "Change", from this wealth he seeks.

President Obama is going to enjoy bashing the GOP domestically and internationally.

Helped?

Please elaborate.

I don't.

Next.

I give out opinions......I don't answer questions

Helped?

Please elaborate.

I don't.

Next.

You giving out whatever shit you're smoking?

He's acting like a child that out of spite, pisses in the sandbox when it's time for someone else to play.
Meh! Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............
Fame?

And money?

This is the legacy of Barack Obama?

I "Hope" he pays his fair share and not "Change", from this wealth he seeks.

President Obama is going to enjoy bashing the GOP domestically and internationally.
He's got 3 weeks to use his pen and phone.

Oh I bet you do,.....make sure to put rubbers on that sheep!!! Mods.....tigger is hurtin my feelins...go ahead, idiot...I don't care!!
The mods know you are an idiot!
Don't leave your precious cats around trump, he likes fisting kitty cats.

You are such a pig!
Oh screw you and your kitty's........Trump is the real pig.....hell Trump would even BBQ Your kitty's. Trump has no moral campus
Pig

Quack.

The False Flag Option

If Obama were to refuse to leave office, he has no constitutional authority and Trump will assume office at noon on January 20th, 2017 no matter what he does.

President Obama can't wait to get a way from you racist Repuli-pigs! He simply tell Trump.......dude you are in for world of shit; see ya.

I don't.

Next.

What does the air force allow you to SMOKE????

You giving out whatever shit you're smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back