Obama is down to his last option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!

Hussein obozo never achieved anything on his own merit in his pathetic life. He won the first time because he's half black. He won the second time because people didn't want to fire the first half black potus. Look at what he's done to the democrat party before you sing his praises.
And Trump won because Putin helped him.

Obama Is Down to His Last Option
I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.
Unlike Our Leaders, the Russian Leaders Put Their People First

---------------------------------------------------------

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.
He almost succeeded until the masses began to wake up.
Obama provocations?

What do you call invading Crimea and Ukraine and fixing our election?
How did they fix our election? I keep asking but no one answers.

How? They will have hearings in congress!!!!! I imagine "Ben-gha-zi style hearings get Ready!!!! Republican voters who love Russia and Putin will just have to wait, while putting their faith in Dictator Trump!! After all, you red necks love the fascist oligarch with the tiny hands in the WH.

View attachment 104628
CaKCPasVAAAkfLN.jpg

How long Trump take it?????

just think how many you might be turning on who see this. Nice way to bait it even more.
By the way if you got to Alexa web site stats you will see there are a lot of people from Russia who visit this site lmao

Obama will leave office with over 57 percent approval and make millions while he's no longer president............

That from the same pollsters who told us that Hillary Clinton was almost certain to win the Presidential election.
Meh! President Obama defeated the racist Republican Party of Neanderthal's TWICE!!!!!

Hussein obozo never achieved anything on his own merit in his pathetic life. He won the first time because he's half black. He won the second time because people didn't want to fire the first half black potus. Look at what he's done to the democrat party before you sing his praises.

If saying that helps you feel better about the truth then fine, but trump won because obozo did such a bad job and people wanted everything he did undone.

I am not a fan of Putin, but with regard to his recent conduct in the face of countless Obama provocations, Putin’s patience is the only reason that we are not already at war with Russia. I have almost lost count at the time number of times that President Obama, has poked “the bear” with the proverbial stick.

It seems the harder Obama tries to make some out the door legacy of his greatness he is creating a legacy of being the most hated President ever in history. Sure there are articles out there claiming he is glamorized, and how loved he is. It is all fake brainwashing to convince the public he was so loved. No he's not the only ones who love him are those so far gone there is no hope for them to view reality of his real agenda to shred this Nation down to it's core.
Obama provocations?

How? They will have hearings in congress!!!!! I imagine "Ben-gha-zi style hearings get Ready!!!! Republican voters who love Russia and Putin will just have to wait, while putting their faith in Dictator Trump!! After all, you red necks love the fascist oligarch with the tiny hands in the WH.

View attachment 104628
CaKCPasVAAAkfLN.jpg

Which proves who ever did this what age bracket thier mentality is. They have mental illnesses if you haven't noticed.

Yes it was duly noted what the Democratic Leadership Council and campaigning from the middle has brought horrific losses to the Democrats.

Perhaps now the Democrats will listen to Sanders and reawaken FDR. After all what do the Democrats have to loose.

Yes it was duly noted what the Democratic Leadership Council and campaigning from the middle has brought horrific losses to the Democrats.

Perhaps now the Democrats will listen to Sanders and reawaken FDR. After all what do the Democrats have to loose.

I hope democrats do that lol

Obama provocations?

View attachment 104628
CaKCPasVAAAkfLN.jpg

Which proves who ever did this what age bracket thier mentality is. They have mental illnesses if you haven't noticed.
Meanwhile the GOP voters have elected a man child-lunitic to the HW!!! Good luck.

For some who read headlines only in case you missed it .................

The False Flag Option
Other than assassination, the only play that Obama has left is the false flag option. If he can provoke an incident, or a serious of incidents that is so horrific, that he can declare a state of emergency and subsequently never leaves office, thus thwarting Trump and his populist movement.

How Long Does Obama Have?
Obama is out of time as Inauguration Day looms large. Conventional wisdom says that Obama has until about Jaurary 1o to complete a false flag so horrific that he would be justified in declaring martial law. This would give him about a week to consolidate power.

What Form Will a False Flag Event Take?
I have asked several of my colleagues the same question and this is the most common answers that i have been told:

1. Power grid, or partial grid takedown
  2. A nuke, or two, detonated in an American city
  3. A massive, well-coordinated ISIS attack upon soft targets (e.g. schools, malls, sporting events, etc).
  4. A chemical and/or biological attack

Hey you learned to do that off me Bhahhahaa.

I'll give you credit but it's only because I want to show just how fast Obama's bullshit is going to permeate the real world and embarrass the shit out of him :p

It's ok I was just teasing you and I think it is a great way to get multiple articles into one place without having to do individual links which end up getting lost after multiple comments. If that makes sense.

How did Putin help Trump?

The False Flag Option
Other than assassination, the only play that Obama has left is the false flag option. If he can provoke an incident, or a serious of incidents that is so horrific, that he can declare a state of emergency and subsequently never leaves office, thus thwarting Trump and his populist movement.

Obama is out of time as Inauguration Day looms large. Conventional wisdom says that Obama has until about Jaurary 1o to complete a false flag so horrific that he would be justified in declaring martial law. This would give him about a week to consolidate power.

I have asked several of my colleagues the same question and this is the most common answers that i have been told:

3. A massive, well-coordinated ISIS attack upon soft targets (e.g. schools, malls, sporting events, etc).

So how long of a vacation will you give Trump before you start to hold his facsist-millitary-wall street regime....ACCOUNTABLE for their impending long lasting FUCK UPS?????? Does Trump get 6 months! 12 Months! 24 Months......How long???? Lets hear your excuses.

He destroyed the democrat party. Lost 1000 seats in government. that is one thousand seats. Damn he fine!
Yet as we speak the Republicans don't have a super majority!!!!! Can't see Trump and the GOP getting much done; especially if Trump is filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged the way the GOP filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged Obama in his first 4 years!!!
We have the WH the house and the senate, soon, the Supreme Court. Reid gave us a 50 vote majority remember? Say thanks Harry Reid! We love ewe!
Someone make the popcorn and sit back and Watch the Republican "Overreach!!!!!
No more EXCUSES Republicant's you have got to Govern!!!!.....FOR ALL AMERICANS..

upload_2016-12-31_10-32-42.png

The False Flag Option

So how long of a vacation will you give Trump before you start to hold his facsist-millitary-wall street regime....ACCOUNTABLE for their impending long lasting FUCK UPS?????? Does Trump get 6 months! 12 Months! 24 Months......How long???? Lets hear your excuses.

His feet will be held to the fire if we see him slipping...............keep that in mind.
Also he does not want to strip our freedom, rights, and liberty but the SAUL ALINSKI communist who want this Country turned upside down will claim that is what he's doing.

upload_2016-12-31_10-35-51.png

He destroyed the democrat party. Lost 1000 seats in government. that is one thousand seats. Damn he fine!
Yet as we speak the Republicans don't have a super majority!!!!! Can't see Trump and the GOP getting much done; especially if Trump is filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged the way the GOP filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged Obama in his first 4 years!!!
We have the WH the house and the senate, soon, the Supreme Court. Reid gave us a 50 vote majority remember? Say thanks Harry Reid! We love ewe!
No more EXCUSES Republicant's you have got to Govern!!!!.....FOR ALL AMERICANS..

View attachment 104634
Understanding Trump's World

The False Flag Option

Ewe gave obummer eight years!

View attachment 104634
Understanding Trump's World

Those under the Globalist control which are Presidents from Obama back followed the NWO plan. Trump how ever does not want to follow that plan. The Globalist do not like him nor Putin the sooner you commies learn this and figure that out it might make more sense why the propaganda of lies is being put out against Trump and Putin.......
And in this news meme it tells the Saul Alinski and it all starts in the schools...... pay attention, u might want to do that with your kids and what they are being taught if you have any that is.

upload_2016-12-31_10-53-57.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back