Obama is giving another speech.. Lying as usual.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
I've been listening and watching Obama's Climate Change speech.

Can he even speak for more than 30 seconds without lying??

I really don't think it is possible.

He's even still using that discredited "97% of scientists agree" lie...

Well dam, since you layed out all the evidence here how can anyone disagree? :doubt:

I could not believe his lies this time. Blatant lies. Gigantic lies.

The sea level in New York isn't rising. Manhattan is sinking and has been for years.
Sea Level Isn?t Rising ? Manhattan Is Sinking | Real Science

Parts of Alaska really do get quite hot and always has.

When Is the Weather the Warmest in Alaska? | eHow

Fact checkers are going to have to invent a few more Pinnochios for this shit.

I'm not watching so Did Obama say that NY sea level is rising?

Did he say that all of Alaska never gets hot?

The sea level in New York isn't rising. Manhattan is sinking and has been for years.

Yes he did. Just two of his many lies.

Record unemployment
International problems
Internal scandals
Record debt

And we get speculative science at best in speech form.

Hey... the kenyan knows that while everyone is occupied with all his scandals, that's the best time to sneak his radical, junior Hitler agenda through, without congress, as he's done with so much already.

He is the worst president in history. His face shouldn't even be added to the list of presidents of America. He is a black stain on our history.

Yes he did. Just two of his many lies.

Great, so how does showing that Manhattan is sinking show that the sea level Is not rising?

He did not say that Alaska never gets hot, why are you lying about that?

That he lies is not the problem. Many pols lie. That the press and his sycophants let him get away with it. That's the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

My question is...
Can he possibly go a few days without giving a speech?....

So apparently Manhatten sinking and sea levels rising cant happen at the same time according to Gramps. How? He has yet to explain how...that's how

He also described the rising CO2 but seems he isn't aware as others are that the.....

"The U.S. landscape acts as a net carbon sink—it sequesters more carbon than it emits.
Two types of analyses confirm this:
1) atmospheric, or top-down, methods that look at changes in CO2 concentrations; and
2) land-based, or bottom-up, methods that incorporate on-the-ground inventories or plot measurements.
Net sequestration (i.e., the difference between carbon gains and losses) in U.S. forests, urban trees and agricultural soils totaled almost 840 teragrams (Tg) of CO2 equivalent (or about 230 Tg or million metric tons of carbon equivalent) in 2001 (Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks).
This offsets approximately 15% of total U.S. CO2 emissions from the energy, transportation and other sectors. Net carbon sequestration in the forest sector in 2005 offset 10% of U.S. CO2 emissions. In the near future, we project that U.S. forests will continue to sequester carbon at a rate similar to that in recent years. Based on a comparison of our estimates to a compilation of land-based estimates of non-forest carbon sinks from the literature, we estimate that the conterminous U.S. annually sequesters 149–330 Tg C year1. Forests, urban trees, and wood
products are responsible for 65–91% of this sink.

http://www.ncrs.fs.fed.us/pubs/jrnl/2007/nrs_2007_woodbury_001.pdf

In other words the USA has enough CO2 absorbing capacity to convert ALL the USA emissions Plus 15% more!

So apparently Manhatten sinking and sea levels rising cant happen at the same time according to Gramps. How? He has yet to explain how...that's how

Meh, Manhattan's sinking has nothing to do with the sea levels. Venice has been sinking for centuries.

Obama's lies have to do with the cause of warming. He's a liar in general. Why would any sensible person believe anything he says?

He also described the rising CO2 but seems he isn't aware as others are that the.....

"The U.S. landscape acts as a net carbon sink—it sequesters more carbon than it emits.
Two types of analyses confirm this:
1) atmospheric, or top-down, methods that look at changes in CO2 concentrations; and
2) land-based, or bottom-up, methods that incorporate on-the-ground inventories or plot measurements.
Net sequestration (i.e., the difference between carbon gains and losses) in U.S. forests, urban trees and agricultural soils totaled almost 840 teragrams (Tg) of CO2 equivalent (or about 230 Tg or million metric tons of carbon equivalent) in 2001 (Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks).
This offsets approximately 15% of total U.S. CO2 emissions from the energy, transportation and other sectors. Net carbon sequestration in the forest sector in 2005 offset 10% of U.S. CO2 emissions. In the near future, we project that U.S. forests will continue to sequester carbon at a rate similar to that in recent years. Based on a comparison of our estimates to a compilation of land-based estimates of non-forest carbon sinks from the literature, we estimate that the conterminous U.S. annually sequesters 149–330 Tg C year1. Forests, urban trees, and wood
products are responsible for 65–91% of this sink.

http://www.ncrs.fs.fed.us/pubs/jrnl/2007/nrs_2007_woodbury_001.pdf

In other words the USA has enough CO2 absorbing capacity to convert ALL the USA emissions Plus 15% more!

Not to mention the scientific dats that shows that CO2 levels follow a rise in temperature. They are purposefully mixing up cause and effect.

Meh, Manhattan's sinking has nothing to do with the sea levels. Venice has been sinking for centuries.

Obama's lies have to do with the cause of warming. He's a liar in general. Why would any sensible person believe anything he says?

I know that's what I'm trying to get Gramps to explain why he thinks the two cannot happen at the same time. I guess it more of his lying while complaining about liars, ironic

Forum List

Back