🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Is Having A Press Conference

“Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony..." -- Obama campaign July 18, 2012

"For example, nobody accused Mr. Romney of being a felon." Obama Aug 20, 2012

Obama may be crazier than Biden

It's hard for anyone to remember what they say if they make up lies as they go along.

Mittens is releasing his 2011 tax return because he was pressured to do it. All politicians are alike!

Not even sure what this has to do with the thread.

He has always said he'd release his 2011 taxes. He released the preliminary 2011 a few months ago. But I know you need to believe what you be
I've.

prez talked about human rights in syria. ya right especially if the muslim brotherhood takes over

$84M in humanitarian aid? That's peanuts. We need to start pressing stronger for a Syrian transition. The situation is 'volatile'? It's a damn blood bath. Time to get in there!

This is one of the things I disagree with Obama on. I think we should let them all kill each other and start over.:eusa_clap:

Not that simple.
mapmiddleeast.gif

I'm not surprised. If you follow the White House Press Corp on twitter, you would understand exactly how fucking pissed the media are at him. I'm impressed he held out so long.

“Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony..." -- Obama campaign July 18, 2012

"You said you jumped off that bridge without a net, either you're a liar or you have super powers."

Do you honestly think I'm implying you have super powers?

"You said you jumped off that bridge without a net, either you're a liar or you have super powers."

You're not making a lick of sense

So Gramps Murked U Gumps, I guess I didn't just observe what I said last week and what YOU brought up on the "poll" thread TODAY! California Girl logs in, posts and then logs right out and a minute or two(ocassionaly slightly longer) later Amy Nation shows up.

I said that I suspected they post as a team or they are one in the same person.

...And I said there is no way that I can be 100% sure and that is was merely an observation, nothing more.

And it took you 14,000+ post sto MISS that?

Last edited:

Oh yeah, implying someone is a felon is exactly like implying someone has superpowers...

Come on, get a grip. You know and I know exactly what the Obama camp was/is trying to do with the felon smear...

So Gramps Murked U Gumps, I guess I didn't just observe what I said last week and what YOU brought up on the "poll" thread TODAY! California Girl logs in, posts and then logs right out and a minute or two(ocassionaly slightly longer) later Amy Nation shows up.

...And I said there is no way that I can be 100% sure and that is was merely an observation, nothing more.

Do you realize I can turn off my porch light and remain...

Shock of shocks.so can others..... Quit pissing up wind..........

But can you keep your "logged on" light on while logged out...that is the question.

And pardon me if I'm not going to let Gramps posts lies about what I said, how I said it and why I said it.

But can you keep your "logged on" light on while logged out...that is the question.

And pardon me if I'm not going to let Gramps posts lies about what I said, how I said it and why I said it.

I dont care who you fight with.... I was sharing some info you apparently didnt know. This is the second time you cried about it.

I hate weenies and you are starting to look like Oscar Meyer.

I dont care who you fight with.... I was sharing some info you apparently didnt know. This is the second time you cried about it.

I hate weenies and you are starting to look like Oscar Meyer.

If that light is called the porch light then I'd be curious how you do that if you don't mind explaining. I'm curious. Mine is always green when I'm on so how do you make it look like it's off?

I'd prefer to be a Nathan's weenie if you don't mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back