Obama is horrible

al Qaeda decimator. Check.
Oh yeaaaahhh! Al Qaeda, I almost forgot about them because they've been crushed so badly. Did you know that they declared war on ISIS? Just like Putin, so republicans love them now.
I thought we declared war on ISIS, So you mean Al Qaeda is now on our side?
Or because Al Qaeda was our enemy before we are now on the side of ISIS?
This is exactly why we need to get our military out of there now. It is a no win situation.
Some place we never should have been in the first place
I can't believe it's 2015 and there are still people in this country who think we need to be over there in that shithole.

I think we should pull out and wait for them to pull off another 9-11 attack.

execorder_590_444.jpg

Thank god you guys found some mindless clip art to quickly copy/paste rather than pretend you have a point.

Dear HappyJoy
I have a point I'd like to bring up with President Obama, Congresswoman Pelosi, and also Justice Roberts.

The ACA mandates are unconstitutional because they
(1) discriminate on the basis of creed, by excluding and penalizing citizens who don't believe that govt has authority to regulate financial health care decisions without an Amendment to the Constitution specifically granting this authority
(2) regulate on the basis of religion, by granting exemptions only to certain religious groups meeting requirements approved by govt, and not counting the belief in paying for free market solutions as an equal choice. Instead, any other options besides govt-regulated insurance are penalized.
(3) violate the First Amendment by establishing the BELIEF in the "right to health care" while penalizing the belief in free market health care, instead of allowing citizens to practice and fund the policies and beliefs of their choice, such as through their own parties.

The President and members of Congress and the Supreme Court
who fail to recognize that political beliefs are at stake here should either be compelled
to correct the conflict over the mandates (such as by making them optional, tax deductible, or required only by parties that approve of the mandates for their members) or be removed from office if they are not competent enough to recognize that the ACA is biased by political beliefs not all citizens share.

Govt has no authority to impose any belief on citizens unless we consent to pass a faith based policy,
where even a majority rule vote does not give Govt authority to overrule dissenters' beliefs.

The First and Fourteenth Amendment stand, protecting the equal creeds and beliefs of all citizens.
If laws are truly Constitutional, they would not violate these other laws that are equally
part of Constitutional standards.

We have the right to separate and practice our own beliefs, that cannot be mandated by Govt.
This right to free exercise of religion, of equal protection of the laws from discrimination by Creed,
cannot be taken away simply by a vote of Congress or 5-4 ruling by the Supreme Court. Any such drastic change to the powers of federal govt requires Amendments ratified by the States.

Anyone who seeks to bypass this step is the very taxpayers who have to pay for those policies.
If people really want to pay for the ACA and be under the mandates, they can choose freely by party.

The liberals who want singlepayer can set that up through the Greens and Democratic parties to cover all their members nationally under umbrella plans. The conservatives who want free market solutions can set up programs through the Libertarian and Republican party networks.

The same way Protestants and Catholics have their own programs they pay for that follow their beliefs, without imposing on or conflicting with each other. Why not with political parties and beliefs?

This is the point I would like to get across to leaders of both major parties. To separate political beliefs, quit imposing on the rest of the nation, and everyone gets their way equally.

You are spot on, but you are also wasting your time on an Obama worshiping fool and an atheist as well.

Last edited:
Thank god you guys found some mindless clip art to quickly copy/paste rather than pretend you have a point.

Dear HappyJoy
I have a point I'd like to bring up with President Obama, Congresswoman Pelosi, and also Justice Roberts.

(1) discriminate on the basis of creed, by excluding and penalizing citizens who don't believe that govt has authority to regulate financial health care decisions without an Amendment to the Constitution specifically granting this authority
(2) regulate on the basis of religion, by granting exemptions only to certain religious groups meeting requirements approved by govt, and not counting the belief in paying for free market solutions as an equal choice. Instead, any other options besides govt-regulated insurance are penalized.
(3) violate the First Amendment by establishing the BELIEF in the "right to health care" while penalizing the belief in free market health care, instead of allowing citizens to practice and fund the policies and beliefs of their choice, such as through their own parties.

who fail to recognize that political beliefs are at stake here should either be compelled
to correct the conflict over the mandates (such as by making them optional, tax deductible, or required only by parties that approve of the mandates for their members) or be removed from office if they are not competent enough to recognize that the ACA is biased by political beliefs not all citizens share.

Govt has no authority to impose any belief on citizens unless we consent to pass a faith based policy,
where even a majority rule vote does not give Govt authority to overrule dissenters' beliefs.

The First and Fourteenth Amendment stand, protecting the equal creeds and beliefs of all citizens.
If laws are truly Constitutional, they would not violate these other laws that are equally

We have the right to separate and practice our own beliefs, that cannot be mandated by Govt.
This right to free exercise of religion, of equal protection of the laws from discrimination by Creed,
cannot be taken away simply by a vote of Congress or 5-4 ruling by the Supreme Court. Any such drastic change to the powers of federal govt requires Amendments ratified by the States.

Anyone who seeks to bypass this step is the very taxpayers who have to pay for those policies.
If people really want to pay for the ACA and be under the mandates, they can choose freely by party.

The liberals who want singlepayer can set that up through the Greens and Democratic parties to cover all their members nationally under umbrella plans. The conservatives who want free market solutions can set up programs through the Libertarian and Republican party networks.

The same way Protestants and Catholics have their own programs they pay for that follow their beliefs, without imposing on or conflicting with each other. Why not with political parties and beliefs?

This is the point I would like to get across to leaders of both major parties. To separate political beliefs, quit imposing on the rest of the nation, and everyone gets their way equally.

You are spot on, but you are also wasting your time on an Obama worshiping fool and an ath eist as well.

Actually, I'm kind of "meh" on Obama. Some things he did well, others not so much. I am an atheist though but does that really matter?

As for the person you quoted, the ACA is unconstitutional because it excludes and penalizes citizens who don't believe the government has the right to "regulate healthcare"? That's not even a thing. One could make the same claim about Social security, medicare, medicaid, fixing potholes or simply paying taxes.

Dear HappyJoy

You are spot on, but you are also wasting your time on an Obama worshiping fool and an ath eist as well.

Actually, I'm kind of "meh" on Obama. Some things he did well, others not so much. I am an atheist though but does that really matter?

As for the person you quoted, the ACA is unconstitutional because it excludes and penalizes citizens who don't believe the government has the right to "regulate healthcare"? That's not even a thing. One could make the same claim about Social security, medicare, medicaid, fixing potholes or simply paying taxes.

Yet you support Obama every chance you get making you a far left drone!

And you prove it with your comments!

You have to apply to get Medicare and Social security.

You do not pay a fee or penalty if you do not register..

Silly far left drone!

Dear HappyJoy

Medicare.Social Security, fixing potholes are all payed for by taxes.

Dear HappyJoy

Yep. and?

Dear HappyJoy

Yep. and?

See how the far left gets it wrong!

Social security is a trust fund that one pays into and is to get back..

Dear HappyJoy

Yep. and?

Obamacare is a program where I get to pay for my health insurance as well as someone elses.

Dear HappyJoy

Yep. and?

Obamacare is a program where I get to pay for my health insurance as well as someone elses.

That's how insurance works. Thank your stars your parents were responsible enough to get you some

Yep. and?

That's how insurance works. Thank your stars your parents were responsible enough to get you some

They sure did, but they didn't buy our next door neighbors insurance or pay to subsidize those in other states.

Yep. and?

They sure did, but they didn't buy our next door neighbors insurance or pay to subsidize those in other states.

Anytime you buy insurance you are subsidizing somebody else. Grow up.

Forum List

Back