Obama is horrible

CVg-U_iWIAAMqKM.jpg-large.jpeg

Twins: Wonder Twin powers activate

Twin 1: form of somebody else's poorly thought out meme

Twin 2: form of a keyboard - copy/paste.

Yea! More clip art you ripped off of someone else.

That's why they are on the internet!

I know, those people are so thankful that numbnuts like you without any creativity are there to spread the propaganda. You're simply their tool.

I'm glad to see I annoy you.... part of my entertainment is watching liberal fools making fools of themselves...and YOU do it so well! Now he will deny it! :ahole-1:

I know, those people are so thankful that numbnuts like you without any creativity are there to spread the propaganda. You're simply their tool.

I'm glad to see I annoy you.... part of my entertainment is watching liberal fools making fools of themselves...and YOU do it so well! Now he will deny it! :ahole-1:

Not annoy so much as you make me sad for this country because you lack the ability to think for yourself. I pity you.

Not annoy so much as you make me sad for this country because you lack the ability to think for yourself. I pity you.
IRONIC POST OF THE NEW YEAR!

Forum List

Back