Obama is horrible

CWDd37wXIAAJ8SY.jpg

Yea! More clip art you ripped off of someone else.

That's why they are on the internet!

I know, those people are so thankful that numbnuts like you without any creativity are there to spread the propaganda. You're simply their tool.

I'm glad to see I annoy you.... part of my entertainment is watching liberal fools making fools of themselves...and YOU do it so well! Now he will deny it! :ahole-1:

Not annoy so much as you make me sad for this country because you lack the ability to think for yourself. I pity you.
IRONIC POST OF THE NEW YEAR!

Explain. I don't think you are able but go ahead.

That's why they are on the internet!

I know, those people are so thankful that numbnuts like you without any creativity are there to spread the propaganda. You're simply their tool.

I'm glad to see I annoy you.... part of my entertainment is watching liberal fools making fools of themselves...and YOU do it so well! Now he will deny it! :ahole-1:

Not annoy so much as you make me sad for this country because you lack the ability to think for yourself. I pity you.

Look it up!

No-Home-For-Obama----127097.jpg

Look it up!

What, irony? Yep, I understand the meaing, I don't think you do. So, without someone else's pictures and in your own words, Mr. 214, please...explain. I don't think you can.

Look it up!

What, irony? Yep, I understand the meaing, I don't think you do. So, without someone else's pictures and in your own words, Mr. 214, please...explain. I don't think you can.
:haha::banghead:

Look it up!

:haha::banghead:

It's not really funny. Punchline was kind of expected, you don't have a reply.

And he'll use the Constitution and Congress to pass these new regulations and Laws?????????????
Yes. Executive Orders are fully Constitutional.

Emperor Obama...........Check.

Has a nice ring to it!

There is no constitutional provision nor statute that explicitly permits executive orders.
You have no point, as usual.

Plenty of things are constitutional without ever being mentioned in the Constitution. Like abortion!

Medicare.Social Security, fixing potholes are all payed for by taxes.

Yep. and?

Obamacare is a program where I get to pay for my health insurance as well as someone elses.

That's how insurance works. Thank your stars your parents were responsible enough to get you some

They sure did, but they didn't buy our next door neighbors insurance or pay to subsidize those in other states.

Anytime you buy insurance you are subsidizing somebody else. Grow up.

Someone needs to explain the difference between buying an insurance policy for yourself and paying for someone else's policy as well with an increase in your taxes. The subsidies that are given out come in the form of a government check. Where do you think the government gets that money? Perhaps you should grow up and get a brain.

And he'll use the Constitution and Congress to pass these new regulations and Laws?????????????
Yes. Executive Orders are fully Constitutional.

Emperor Obama...........Check.

Has a nice ring to it!

There is no constitutional provision nor statute that explicitly permits executive orders.
You have no point, as usual.

Plenty of things are constitutional without ever being mentioned in the Constitution. Like abortion!

For the brain impaired, I will repeat. There is no constitutional provision nor statute that explicitly permits executive orders.

Yep. and?

Obamacare is a program where I get to pay for my health insurance as well as someone elses.

That's how insurance works. Thank your stars your parents were responsible enough to get you some

They sure did, but they didn't buy our next door neighbors insurance or pay to subsidize those in other states.

Anytime you buy insurance you are subsidizing somebody else. Grow up.

Someone needs to explain the difference between buying an insurance policy for yourself and paying for someone else's policy as well with an increase in your taxes. The subsidies that are given out come in the form of a government check. Where do you think the government gets that money? Perhaps you should grow up and get a brain.

And? How is this unconstitutional? We all pay taxes, some of us, most of us don't get it back. I don't have kids in school but my taxes go towards public education. I pay taxes to fix other peoples' pot holes. I pay into medicare and social security for people who are going to need it more than I am. Nothing about this is unconstitutional or illegal. Nor, if you took a wider look to the rest of the world particularly unique.

Forum List

Back