Obama is horrible

More children killed during his time in office....check.
Why yes, thanks to you gun nuts.
Moron thinks guns go around shooting people.
image.jpeg

Muslim. Check.
Commie. Check.
Gun grabber. Check.
Negro. Check.
Two term president. Check.

What did I miss?
You missed everything, appear to live on planet racist Pub dupe. lol. We have the best economy in the world and basically no one getting killed anymore. The Muslims are learning and handling it with plenty of intelligent US bombing. DUH.

Using California as your role model, fantastic! One of the highest unemployment rates in the Union, major companies fleeing left and right, highest taxes, worst roads, etc etc.

Dude where do you live? In a cave I am sure.........
SF Bay area has sky rocketed into the richest areas of the US. I bought my home 25 years ago for $435.00.... well now its worth $000.000.000 9 digits.

Hipters ( hi-tech) are flocking out here like the gold rush days.

San Jose, California Is Now Richest City In America: How It Got To The Top

Thanks to changing economics, there is a shift in the rankings of the richest cities in the U.S. Buoyed by the tech boom, San Jose, California, has now become the richest city in America.

Actually, you're just speaking for yourself. It's been ruled constitutional. I know, I know, you don't agree. Guess what? Nobody cares about your impotent opinion.
Blacks being property and Americans of Japanese ancestry being put in concentration camps were also ruled Constitutional by the SCOTUS.

Doesn't make it right.

Very true. I wish you guys luck in your endevours. In the meantime, the ACA has been ruled constitutional, to say otherwise is simply incorrect.

Dear HappyJoy Slavery was also endorsed by courts as legal under property laws at that time.
So what was considered legal by the "letter of the law" may still be violation by the "spirit" of the law.

You and I are talking about two different things.
You are talking about literally what the govt has passed or ruled on so far.

I am talking about the content and spirit of the law which the ACA CONTRADICTS.

Yes, I am talking about specifically what is constitutional and what is not. You're speaking simply of what you wish were...in this case unconstitutional. I can't tell you how much it doesn't matter. Why are you talking to me about this? Why did you quote my post that had nothing to do with the ACA? I'm not really concerned with your misguided theories.

1. You act like I'm the only one challenging the ACA as unconstitutional?
Last I checked half the nation contested it if not more.

Actually, half the country if not more are not questioning the constitutionality of the ACA, keep dreaming.

Using California as your role model, fantastic! One of the highest unemployment rates in the Union, major companies fleeing left and right, highest taxes, worst roads, etc etc.

SF Bay area has sky rocketed into the richest areas of the US. I bought my home 25 years ago for $435.00.... well now its worth $000.000.000 9 digits.

Thanks to changing economics, there is a shift in the rankings of the richest cities in the U.S. Buoyed by the tech boom, San Jose, California, has now become the richest city in America.

Typical Leftard living in a bubble world. Every major company in the State has left or has plans to move, State has one of the highest poverty populations, and illegals are swamping the State

Typical Leftard living in a bubble world. Every major company in the State has left or has plans to move, State has one of the highest poverty populations, and illegals are swamping the State

Not that I like it but the lower income family are leaving not the businesses , time to get your head out of the swamp and learn a thing or two. ....it is called the Tech Bubble, good read in the link below..
The 2015 startup bubble explained

a1e3e9239fd217dae8e9002da2b050ea.jpg

Dude Wake Up!

Tea Party members are so emotionally attached to was in fact created by billionaires and large corporations with little interest in fighting for the rights of the average person, but instead using the average person to fight for their own growing profits and growing control over the American public.

I guess you can't read and comprehend but prefer to consume liberal bullshit, oh well, not my problem and you're hardly alone.

Last edited:
images (54).jpg including the ones in the California Bay area.

Last edited:
Laughing stock of the world ...........check
Master of the red line......................check
Can't defeat the JV team with the most advanced military in the world...............check
Kicked out of Yemen...........................check

Massive increase......................Blank Check to future generations......

Forum List

Back