Obama Is Now Predicting His Successor

If people thought the job of being president was serious they wouldn't have elected Obama twice. That said, he is correct. Trump is an assclown and would turn this country into a laughing stock.
Sam Zell disagrees. Sam know his shit....yo
Not about baseball apparently!!! :oops-28:

In 2008, Zell announced a plan to place the Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field up for sale separately in order to maximize profits. He also announced he would consider selling naming rights to Wrigley Field. These announcements were widely unpopular in Chicago and a poll taken by the Chicago Sun-Times showed that 53% of 2,000 people who voted said they would no longer attend Cubs games if the field were renamed.

Sam Zell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If people thought the job of being president was serious they wouldn't have elected Obama twice. That said, he is correct. Trump is an assclown and would turn this country into a laughing stock.
Sam Zell disagrees. Sam know his shit....yo
Not about baseball apparently!!! :oops-28:

In 2008, Zell announced a plan to place the Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field up for sale separately in order to maximize profits. He also announced he would consider selling naming rights to Wrigley Field. These announcements were widely unpopular in Chicago and a poll taken by the Chicago Sun-Times showed that 53% of 2,000 people who voted said they would no longer attend Cubs games if the field were renamed.

Sam Zell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh.

Hahaha Obozo lecturing us on how POTUS is serious job. I swear, I can't listen to an Obozo speech without my blood boiling.

Obama wishes he could send his BLM thugs after Trump, only he knows Trump's followers would beat the shit out of them.

The Obama-haters need to get over the fact that more than half the country didn't agree with them, twice...

It's hard to get over the fact that so many people are such f'ing worthless losers, twice...

I mean shit you got a free Obama phone, right? Your mother must be proud!!

But you look in the mirror at least once a day? Still sniffing paint?

Forum List

Back