Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
BOB WOODWARD: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long

By Brett LoGiurato
02/27/2013

The Washington Post's Bob Woodward ripped into President Barack Obama on "Morning Joe" today, saying he's exhibiting a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.

"Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying, 'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document?'" Woodward said.

(snip)
The Defense Department said in early February that it would not deploy the U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf, citing budget concerns relating to the looming cuts known as the sequester.

"Under the Constitution, the President is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the President going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement. 'I can’t do what I need to do to protect the country,'" Woodward said.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Bob Woodward: Obama's Sequester 'Madness' - Business Insider

obama doesn't care what happens as long as he gets his way. Now that Chuck Hagel is secretary of defense, how long do you think the current state is going to go on? If egotisim is madness, certainly obama is mad.

obama has a time crunch. The next crisis is almost here. The debt ceiling looms large. He has to resolve this crisis, before the next crisis hits.

Forum List

Back