Obama is the Democrat's Reagan

I thought the thread was going to be about exploding deficit spending. But I should have known no LOLberal was going to talk about that.

so now the left loves Reagan THIS WEEK

crack me the hell up

Reagan was too liberal for today's Republican Party.

" We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory some of those loophole were understandable, but in practice, they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing." ~ Ronald Reagan

keep on keepin on Chris, Democrats are gonna show up in record numbers....oh except blacks who dont like 2 guys buttfucking

Republicans are mostly over 55.

More of them are dying off every day.

OMG do any of you libtards think for yourselves? I thought old people voted democrat because of medicare and social security?

And nobody will ever grow older,wait they do live in a peter pan world,I take that back

Both men also gave amnesty to millions of illegal invaders. I'll never forgive reagan for that.

crack me the hell up

" We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory some of those loophole were understandable, but in practice, they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing." ~ Ronald Reagan

OMG you guys are hilarious...you're the ones that said he was gonna nuke everyone...

Somehow I find it hard to believe that blacks and college age voters are all going to "rush" out to the polls to vote for Barry like they did in record breaking numbers back in 2008. I mean why should they? It's not like four years of "Hope & Change" has made their lives any better. I'm going to predict that the turnout this time will more closely resemble that of 2004. Sorry, progressives...but the thrill is gone.

Obama is killing in battleground states, by 10 in Ohio, 8 in Fla.

And of course he tried to work with Pubs. ACA is a Pub plan, the stimulus was 40% tax cuts- Pubs wouldn't vote for ANYTHING Obama was for, even if it was their own plans... The country is on to them, only brainwashed chumps still believe their BS...Assume the position.

keep on keepin on Chris, Democrats are gonna show up in record numbers....oh except blacks who dont like 2 guys buttfucking

Republicans are mostly over 55.

More of them are dying off every day.

OMG do any of you libtards think for yourselves? I thought old people voted democrat because of medicare and social security?

it's amusing when someone spewing the rightwingnut party line complains that the "other side" doesn't think for themselves.

awesome.

Obama is killing in battleground states, by 10 in Ohio, 8 in Fla.

And of course he tried to work with Pubs. ACA is a Pub plan, the stimulus was 40% tax cuts- Pubs wouldn't vote for ANYTHING Obama was for, even if it was their own plans... The country is on to them, only brainwashed chumps still believe their BS...Assume the position.

Well if it is a pub plan, why didnt they pass it when they had the house, senate and Bush?

crack me the hell up

Kennedy was way to conservative for today's Democratic Party. He was committed to trickle down economics.

Some of you folks have a lot more confidence in poll results than I have.

I agree.

I never pay attention to polls. To many variables.

I remember Carter leading Reagan and RR won in a landslide.

I prefer to wait for Nov to see who's poll is actually correct.

After May of 1980, Carter never led Reagan in the polls. He began closing the gap, but the "October Surprise" conducted by the Reagan/North team (the sabotage of the hostage rescue effort) guaranteed Reagan's victory.

I agree.

After May of 1980, Carter never led Reagan in the polls. He began closing the gap, but the "October Surprise" conducted by the Reagan/North team (the sabotage of the hostage rescue effort) guaranteed Reagan's victory.

Ok so you're a really nutjob crazy democrat.....October Suprise....get on your tinfoil hat!

President Obama has stretched his lead over Mitt Romney to 6 percentage points nationally, according to the Gallup daily tracking poll released Wednesday.

Obama takes 50 percent support over Romney's 44 percent.

Gallup daily poll shows Obama stretching lead to 50-44 over Romney - The Hill's Ballot Box

Obama is no Reagan. His leadership sucks, as his communication skills.

He only could win big because Republicans are in shambles. They become the party of right-wing extremists and the voters are rejecting that, not just Mitt Romney.

I agree.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back