Obama: ISIS a Manageable Crisis

Obama isn't single handedly running our entire intelligence cabal and single handedly okaying every mission and strike and all of our security apparatus.

Thinking that this one man's competence or lack thereof somehow renders our entire Military Industrial Apparatus somehow null and void is - in two words - fucking dumb.

And let's be honest - no matter what he said or how he said it, despite context or severity, you lot would be bitching at it. Get a life.

Insert Bush where it says Obama and see how you feel about it.
I don't need to play mental gymnastics to know that partisanship makes you all retarded little whiners

Ah, I can smell your butt hurt from here.

WTF kind of response to a video beheading is "We wont be intimidated"? That sounds like he's going to be intimidated. Threatening all of ISIS with indictments from the Justice Department and speedy trials in AMerican court rooms is a joke. It's like an SNL skit or something. Then again this whole administration is like an SNL skit that went terribly wrong.

So our strategy is to threaten the terrorists with the long arm of justice....

Our own criminals don't care about the law but I'm sure the terrorists are quaking in their boots.
Tell us more about how you think our threat of force means we wont actually use force.

You've really been grasping at straws JUST to hate lately man, you used to be way more level headed but your gripes are completely unfounded and ridiculous lately.
Bombing random trucks driving down a highway is NOT a deterrent to these insane motherfuckers.

I've been calling for us to rain hell on these crazies for near a year now. They likely are laughing at our pinprick attacks to this point.

It would help knowing exactly where there are, who they are amongst, where they're going next and which targets are of high value so as to gain information and hurt the entire group for a long time to come.

You guys have such an amateurish and simplistic view of things, I cant help but think you really haven't thought it through all the way but JUST need reasons to vent.
There are 10 more eager suckers waiting in line to take the place of the leaders we kill. We need to decimate them as a whole. Make them fear their decisions. Countless leaders of terrorist groups have been killed yet the terrorism continues.
Or do you think capturing the person doing the beheading in the video will change anything?

Fuck justice, get vengeance

That's not smart, rational or "the way to go."

Indiscriminately bombing makes more of them, also, it solves nothing, and it takes away far more innocents all over knee jerk.

In perspective - they haven't even dented us a little bit, this ISIS group. They captured journalists who subjected themselves to harm's way, which is a far cry from - say, 9/11. There's no need to go pants on fire nuke a whole section of the M.E.
Who said anything about indiscriminately bombing random targets? YOU

Our military has had targets for over a year now and are quite capable of delivering the pain with pinpoint accuracy.

And ISIS has billions of dollars, foreign fighters WITH western passports, weapons out the ass & last but not least ELEVEN jumbo jets stolen in Tripoli.
oh we've had the pinpointed targets for a year and they were indeed targets the whole time and we sat and did nothing huh?

don't think so.
You've made my point for me lol

Indeed we've sat on those targets and done nothing.

No, they were not targets.

H

Our own criminals don't care about the law but I'm sure the terrorists are quaking in their boots.
Tell us more about how you think our threat of force means we wont actually use force.

You've really been grasping at straws JUST to hate lately man, you used to be way more level headed but your gripes are completely unfounded and ridiculous lately.
Bombing random trucks driving down a highway is NOT a deterrent to these insane motherfuckers.

I've been calling for us to rain hell on these crazies for near a year now. They likely are laughing at our pinprick attacks to this point.

It would help knowing exactly where there are, who they are amongst, where they're going next and which targets are of high value so as to gain information and hurt the entire group for a long time to come.

You guys have such an amateurish and simplistic view of things, I cant help but think you really haven't thought it through all the way but JUST need reasons to vent.
There are 10 more eager suckers waiting in line to take the place of the leaders we kill. We need to decimate them as a whole. Make them fear their decisions. Countless leaders of terrorist groups have been killed yet the terrorism continues.
Or do you think capturing the person doing the beheading in the video will change anything?

Fuck justice, get vengeance

That's not smart, rational or "the way to go."

Indiscriminately bombing makes more of them, also, it solves nothing, and it takes away far more innocents all over knee jerk.

In perspective - they haven't even dented us a little bit, this ISIS group. They captured journalists who subjected themselves to harm's way, which is a far cry from - say, 9/11. There's no need to go pants on fire nuke a whole section of the M.E.
Who said anything about indiscriminately bombing random targets? YOU

Our military has had targets for over a year now and are quite capable of delivering the pain with pinpoint accuracy.

And ISIS has billions of dollars, foreign fighters WITH western passports, weapons out the ass & last but not least ELEVEN jumbo jets stolen in Tripoli.
oh we've had the pinpointed targets for a year and they were indeed targets the whole time and we sat and did nothing huh?

don't think so.
You've made my point for me lol

Indeed we've sat on those targets and done nothing.

No, they were not targets.

According to Pentagon sources they've had targets for well over a year & Obama has refused to act on them.

Wake the fuck up

Link?
Google.com

Oh lookie..

I did find a link!

Fox News Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Hot Air

HotAir/FOX.

Go fig.

:lol:

Obama isn't single handedly running our entire intelligence cabal and single handedly okaying every mission and strike and all of our security apparatus.

Thinking that this one man's competence or lack thereof somehow renders our entire Military Industrial Apparatus somehow null and void is - in two words - fucking dumb.

And let's be honest - no matter what he said or how he said it, despite context or severity, you lot would be bitching at it. Get a life.

Insert Bush where it says Obama and see how you feel about it.
I don't need to play mental gymnastics to know that partisanship makes you all retarded little whiners
:laugh2:

He spoke like he was in the faculty lounge discussing a classroom troublemaker.

No air stries from the UK(.) The US is going it alone so far in Western military action; UK, Frrance, Australia....many support US MILITARY action..................but only US action.

As evidenced by what?

When these fucks started televising their brutal antics, they weren't wearing masks.

Now they are.

That's a huge change.
Yeah...smaller knives...taking their time...enjoying the moment..l

You think they weren't doing this stuff before? Even when Bush was in the office?

Of course they were. There has been a low grade civil war going on in Iraq that has never stopped. Bush totally and every openly screwed the pooch there.

Ask yourself. Did it take this long to build up Germany? Japan? Heck, after we left Vietnam it pretty much bounced back.

We have literally dumped cash on Iraq. Trillions of it. The Bush administration flew pallets of American dollars, on pallets via cargo plane to Iraq. With what we've spent on this one little nasty country in the middle of nowhere, we could have rebuilt our own cities and probably had enough left over to put up a moonbase.

Iraq isn't a cohesive country. It's like Poland without Tito and Turkey without Ataturk.

Unless they get something to unify under, they will probably have to split up.

And this was all brought on by the Bush administration and for no good reason.
We!re working with morons here...the japes and Germans have brains.

Well no.

Germany and Japan had histories of being actually countries that developed as a result of it's own people forming them.

Iraq was cobbled together by Europe. When Saddam Hussien assumed power, he brought the people together, much like Tito or Ataturk.

Germany and Japan were also aggressors and after they lost the war, their countries weren't dismantled. Quite the contrary, most of their governments and industries were left in place. Heck, even the military, for the most part, were repatriated. That didn't happen in Iraq.

Even with the invasion being such a clusterfuck, Bush had plenty of examples of how to make things work. And he ignored each and every one of them.

on a side note

the number of troops going into Iraq now has climbed to 1213

...but...but....
Iraq war over, US troops coming home, Obama says

Obama, an opponent of the war since before he took office, nevertheless praised the efforts of U.S. troops in Iraq. He said American soldiers would leave "with their heads held high, proud of their success."

Iraq war over US troops coming home Obama says - Yahoo News

"I just don't spend that much time on bin Laden"

"Truly not concerned about bin Laden"

Bush 2002

Of course he had a war to promote against a SECULAR Arab leader. Keep up the cr*p, I will remind those so doing of the FACTS.

As evidenced by what?

When these fucks started televising their brutal antics, they weren't wearing masks.

Now they are.

That's a huge change.
They started accessorizing their wardrobe and that is huge to you?

Good God, look out if they decide to go for the lavender pumps!

Does anyone feel Obama has the competency to protect the US even with prior warning like this?

Obama's "Strong Disapproval" Double His "Strong Approval"

by Justin McCarthy
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans are more than twice as likely to say they "strongly disapprove" (39%) of President Barack Obama's job performance as they are to say they "strongly approve" (17%). The percentage of Americans who strongly disapprove of Obama has increased over time, while the percentage who strongly approve has dropped by almost half.

Only one poll, and I'm certain someone can pick it apart, but I doubt they can offer evidence of a more optimistic reflection of Obama's competency.

ISIS is a bunch of ruthless terrorists

The US will hunt them down and kill them

That sounds manageable

Does anyone feel Obama has the competency to protect the US even with prior warning like this?

Not really.

Why Not? Well, lets not discuss that.

Instead, lets take a historical walk down Georg Bush Lane to 2002.

Interestingly, in 2002, I don't recall Bush continuing to whine about the Clinton Administration. Continuing to blame Bush seems to be the last and only defense of those who continue to believe Obama has any competency. I can only guess that the Obama Presidential Library will be filled with statues of George Bush with little plaques underneath each one describing some terrific failure of the Obama Administration.

on a side note

the number of troops going into Iraq now has climbed to 1213

...but...but....
Iraq war over, US troops coming home, Obama says

Obama, an opponent of the war since before he took office, nevertheless praised the efforts of U.S. troops in Iraq. He said American soldiers would leave "with their heads held high, proud of their success."

Iraq war over US troops coming home Obama says - Yahoo News

"I just don't spend that much time on bin Laden"

"Truly not concerned about bin Laden"

Bush 2002

Of course he had a war to promote against a SECULAR Arab leader. Keep up the cr*p, I will remind those so doing of the FACTS.

Things were different. bin laden was completely marginalized and in hiding. We were focusing on the people actually out there shooting at us. I understand your need to constantly...(6 years now)...point at "bush".
this isn't a static situation and it's ridiculous to try to use standards and situations from over 6 years ago to justify the complete chaos and dysfunction in the ME.
"war" is a constantly changing, dynamic, fluid and non linear thing.

The bottom line is this;
These people weren't cutting off americans heads in front of the whole world..essentially on television.
Spin it however you think you need to but they feared american response if they openly and defiantly cut off americans heads on television.,Not to mention that they PURPOSELY, specifically mocked obama by name and then threatened to come do it in america.
LMAO.."bush" ...or almost any patriotic american president, would have bombed them back into the stone age...and rightly so.

You're funny!

Last edited:
ISIS is a bunch of ruthless terrorists

The US will hunt them down and kill them

That sounds manageable

Yes..we're doing such a good job of it they murder americans on television, mock the president by name and threaten to come do it in america.
I can see we have them on the run and are in complete control of the situation. We're doing great!

Not really.

Why Not? Well, lets not discuss that.

Instead, lets take a historical walk down Georg Bush Lane to 2002.

Interestingly, in 2002, I don't recall Bush continuing to whine about the Clinton Administration. Continuing to blame Bush seems to be the last and only defense of those who continue to believe Obama has any competency. I can only guess that the Obama Presidential Library will be filled with statues of George Bush with little plaques underneath each one describing some terrific failure of the Obama Administration.
Hey, hey, hey.....He got Bin Laden, didn't he?????

A 'fix' to the ISIS problem requires a major injection of ground troops and none of you support that. So shut up.
Yes..dear leader is in a "fix", isn't he?
The left don't want ground troops in and neither does the right.

Interesting.

Forum List

Back