Obama issues statement on Otto W. after being blasted by Donald Trump and man's parents

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-21_11-49-57.png

“During the course of the Obama Administration, we had no higher priority than securing the release of Americans detained overseas,” Obama spokesman Ned Price said in the statement. “Their tireless efforts resulted in the release of at least 10 Americans from North Korean custody during the course of the Obama administration.”

Obama Issues Statement On Otto Warmbier After Being Blasted By Donald Trump & Man’s Parents
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it's being said this loser did nothing to help him home. This loser is and will lie through his teeth as to why he never brought him home.

Democrats like him lie and can lie right to your face. Just like a well trained CIA or FBI agent. They can make you believe them no matter what the issues are or is.

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-21_11-20-26.png
    upload_2017-6-21_11-20-26.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 44
View attachment 134606

“During the course of the Obama Administration, we had no higher priority than securing the release of Americans detained overseas,” Obama spokesman Ned Price said in the statement. “Their tireless efforts resulted in the release of at least 10 Americans from North Korean custody during the course of the Obama administration.”

Obama Issues Statement On Otto Warmbier After Being Blasted By Donald Trump & Man’s Parents
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it's being said this loser did nothing to help him home. This loser is and will lie through his teeth as to why he never brought him home.

Democrats like him lie and can lie right to your face. Just like a well trained CIA or FBI agent. They can make you believe them no matter what the issues are or is.

Obama is a piece of shit. I hope he keeps smoking Viceroys and drinking cheap 4-Roses liquor. That is if Aids don't get him first

-Geaux

View attachment 134606

Liar.

More lies from the Official Board Liar.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

lol you are such a dork.

Yes little OTTO blamed it on the Obama admin, the CIA, a secret society at TN univ. and a lady at the Friendship United Methodist Church. Why is that church, the lady, and the secret society not getting investigated? I felt sorry for him, but he did it for money he says, and knew the risks, and planned to do it in advance of his trip he said.

More lies from the Official Board Liar.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

lol you are such a dork.
So...why should we pick up the pieces from some moron who goes to N. Korea?

And who planned to do this and knew the coincidences if he got caught.

I think you meant to say consequences rather than coincidences.

That being said, while the punishment for stealing a paper political sign that they gave him was over the top, and I also believe that he should have been returned within a week or two of going comatose, he should have understood that in a place like that, you need to follow the rules to the letter.

I know that I kept a pretty tight leash on myself in certain countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey, because we were warned repeatedly in our port briefings about the draconian laws there.

And, in Dubai, even though they have bars in the international hotels, we were warned about drinking and getting back to the boat, because although it was legal to drink in the hotel, it's still illegal to be drunk in public, and some cab drivers would take you to the police to be arrested because they would get a reward.

Yes, I feel for this dude and his family. Yes, I believe the punishment was too harsh, and I also think that N. Korea screwed the pooch by keeping him for more than a week or two after he went comatose.

But, at the same time, he wouldn't have been arrested if he hadn't tried to take the sign.

Booze, bribes and propaganda: The company that promises 'safe' travel in North Korea
---
Even a superficial look at Young Pioneer Tours, the people who brought American college student Otto Warmbier to North Korea, raises serious questions about the practices of the company that advertises "budget travel to destinations your mother would rather you stayed away from."
Adam Pitt says he does not drink, in accordance with his Mormon beliefs, making him one of the few odd tourists out on the trip. His tour guide, he says, was none other than company founder Gareth Johnson. “Gareth was pretty much blind drunk the whole time we were in the country,” Pitt writes to ConsumerAffairs.
---

Booze, bribes and propaganda: The company that promises 'safe' travel in North Korea
---
Even a superficial look at Young Pioneer Tours, the people who brought American college student Otto Warmbier to North Korea, raises serious questions about the practices of the company that advertises "budget travel to destinations your mother would rather you stayed away from."
Adam Pitt says he does not drink, in accordance with his Mormon beliefs, making him one of the few odd tourists out on the trip. His tour guide, he says, was none other than company founder Gareth Johnson. “Gareth was pretty much blind drunk the whole time we were in the country,” Pitt writes to ConsumerAffairs.
---

I think Otto knew what he was doing was wrong and also he admitted it on the video I provided in my link. He said he'd get paid 10 grand if he could not return his mom would get 200 grand.

I agree if the US says people should not go to a country, they shouldn't, but they do and so do journalist and evangelicals to spread the word of Jesus , and if you ask me, they are on their own. It bad enough we have soldiers who we try to get freed. This is his own fault , and while I feel for him and his family, his curiosity ended his life.

Forum List

Back