Obama just declared the russian intelligence agencies, personna non grata in US

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
obama-icecream.jpg_1718483346.jpg
Obama ignores evidence Russia didn’t hack DNC, Podesta Seriously has Obumma finally gone insane? When exactly was the KGB welcomed in the USA? Obama is completely off his rocker, is his declaration going t scare off the Russian intel agencies?

Whackerdoodles and Obama perfect together

Obama ice cream is all the rage to shit out in Russia

If they had been hacked by the Russians they would be treading water much more carefully, as they would be fearful of another damaging release. Just my honest opinion.

• Banned
If they had been hacked by the Russians they would be treading water much more carefully, as they would be fearful of another damaging release. Just my honest opinion.
The Russians hack the USA 365 days a fucking year, we do the same to them, this is not news unless you are a stupid Clinton voter

You are not the only one suggesting that this temper tantrum isn't the same as the others. He may really have slipped over the edge.

Obama ignores evidence Russia didn’t hack DNC, Podesta Seriously has Obumma finally gone insane? When exactly was the KGB welcomed in the USA? Obama is completely off his rocker, is his declaration going t scare off the Russian intel agencies?

Well, it's not like America should have a border so... can't they just walk in?

On a other note, it would be racist to not let them in, they are people as is everyone else. America belongs to everyone...

• Banned

Well, it's not like America should have a border so... can't they just walk in?
Who would stop them if they crossed the Rio Grande?

Wearing sombreros and packing heroin

Putin just invited US diplomats and their kids to a party at the Kremlin. Somewhere Obama is stamping his feet and screaming, outwitted again by Putin. Is this the greatest election year ever or what:lmao: Hillary destroyed and Obama looking like the amateur that he is during his final days in office.

Rollingstone compares hack story to wmd story.

Taibbi: Something About This Russia Story Stinks
Obama is scared shitless of President Trump and the emails that he sent to Clintons personal address, or something on that order. Why? because he can not issue a non conditional pardon on himself, but is considering doing just that anyway. Obama is also readying several escape plans.

Top Commander Fired For Exposing Obama’s Purchase Of Dubai Palace
More:
Tom Cotton warned obama early in the year. And obam ignored cause he thought hilllary would win and he could somehow turn it against the gop.

Tom Cotton Asked Obama To Crack Down On Russian Hacking... And Then This Happened | RedState
The White House opposed a Republican-led push earlier this year to create an executive-branch task force to battle Russia’s covert information operations, according to a document obtained by POLITICO.

Rollingstone compares hack story to wmd story.

Taibbi: Something About This Russia Story Stinks
Obama is scared shitless of President Trump and the emails that he sent to Clintons personal address, or something on that order. Why? because he can not issue a non conditional pardon on himself, but is considering doing just that anyway. Obama is also readying several escape plans.

Top Commander Fired For Exposing Obama’s Purchase Of Dubai Palace
More:
Tom Cotton warned obama early in the year. And obam ignored cause he thought hilllary would win and he could somehow turn it against the gop.

Tom Cotton Asked Obama To Crack Down On Russian Hacking... And Then This Happened | RedState
The White House opposed a Republican-led push earlier this year to create an executive-branch task force to battle Russia’s covert information operations, according to a document obtained by POLITICO.
I see you used three lll's to spell hilllary without a cap. The person that Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary would be proud

The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider

I'm talking about the Wikileaks leaks.
The Russians hack the USA 365 days a fucking year, we do the same to them, this is not news unless you are a stupid Clinton voter

Wikileaks never leaked anything, the leaks were all delivered to them, and most of the leaks came directly from decent Americans affiliated with the NSA, CIA or FBI or some other more important nameless agency of the United States Government. The fact is that Obama knows that, and the people who did the leaking can expect a Presidential Pardon from Trump, so they can come forward and really FUCK Obama after Trump takes office.

Obama is more scared than Hillary, Sessions is gonna be a real Mother F----- to those who deserve it.

Sorry about the F words, but it's really going to happen, even chuck Schumer is gonna F obumma for F------ Israel.

I understand that and believe it to have been an insider. Forgive my poor wording...
Wikileaks never leaked anything, the leaks were all delivered to them, and most of the leaks came directly from decent Americans affiliated with the NSA, CIA or FBI or some other more important nameless agency of the United States Government. The fact is that Obama knows that, and the people who did the leaking can expect a Presidential Pardon from Trump, so they can come forward and really FUCK Obama after Trump takes office.

Obama is more scared than Hillary, Sessions is gonna be a real Mother F----- to those who deserve it.

Sorry about the F words, but it's really going to happen, even chuck Schumer is gonna F obumma for F------ Israel.

Forum List

Back