Obama Just Sent An Offensive Memo To Louisiana Flood Victims

Obama cannot stop with his racism. He is the biggest racist in our country, and he doesn't want to be alone. He wants, 'us and them!' Obama is not one of us, nor is Hillary. They either never were, or left us along the way. Let them go.

Obama Just Sent An Offensive Memo To Louisiana Flood Victims Warning Them Not To...

One of 'us'? If you're 'us', then count me with 'them', my little Birther.
You've already established yourself as a subversive. You're a lefty democrat. Anti-American.

Obama cannot stop with his racism. He is the biggest racist in our country, and he doesn't want to be alone. He wants, 'us and them!' Obama is not one of us, nor is Hillary. They either never were, or left us along the way. Let them go.

Obama Just Sent An Offensive Memo To Louisiana Flood Victims Warning Them Not To...

You've already established yourself as a subversive. You're a lefty democrat. Anti-American.

And by 'subversive', you mean someone who asks for evidence rather than just accepting your conspiracy nonsense?

a memo? ten days, 30 parishes, 40,000 homes and they get a memo on discrimination?

Yeah, that's the *only* thing that the federal government has done for the *entirety* of the disaster. Is that one memo.

Really?

Fuck, they breed conservatives stupid.

Little faggot getting panties in a wad?

And by 'subversive', you mean someone who asks for evidence rather than just accepting your conspiracy nonsense?
No, I mean by democrat.

No, I mean by democrat.

So its democrats that reject your conspiracy gibberish by demanding evidence?

Forum List

Back