🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Killed Coal

OBAMA RETROACTIVELY KILLED COAL JOBS FOR A CENTURY! Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

I love when you throw a tantrum it's fun.

View attachment 135151
Oh, look. This poor tard doesn't know the difference between JOBS and how much of each kind of energy is used. :lol:

No wonder Trump was able to hoax you dumb bastards so easily. :lol:

power_jobs.jpg

I feel sorry for the coal miners. That's one group of people Trump took advantage of the most. Trump doesn't give one flying fuck about coal miners, that's for sure. He just lied right to their faces like the mealy mouthed piece of shit he is.
Yeah. Check out what he said about coal miners in his Playboy interview:

What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

Which is?
“It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

Exactly. And while it really pains me to agree with the gist of what he's saying here, and I really hate agreeing with him on any level, the fact is that not everyone can be a successful entrepreneur. Most fail. Including Trump...5 times! Even after getting a million dollar head start! So he's got a lot of fucking nerve to say that.

Not everyone is cut out to be a great writer or a professional golfer Mr. Trump, hence the reason why we have blue collar workers. And hey, many of them thoroughly enjoy their jobs. They work hard and provide a service to society -- unlike what you do when you stiff your workers, Mr. Trump.

The level of disdain he has for people he perceives as being beneath him is really something else. And he got their vote! That's the amazing part. He preys on their desperation.

I feel sorry for the coal miners. That's one group of people Trump took advantage of the most. Trump doesn't give one flying fuck about coal miners, that's for sure. He just lied right to their faces like the mealy mouthed piece of shit he is.

How? With his roll backs on Obama's EOs?

Yes, and it is obvious a tard like you thinks that will make a difference. :lol:

Oh my god this is too fucking funny!

We got the 3 branches you have shit tantrum boy..

How does that work in your world?

Lol lol lol lol

Yes, there certainly are a lot of rubes these days. No argument from me on that point.

You tards DESERVE to be lied to. :lol:

what subsidies did the US government pay to the oil industry in 1872?
The 1872 Mining Law allows mining companies to extract publicly owned minerals without payment to federal taxpayers.
It doesn't cover oil and gas.
Yes it does!
The Mining Law gives anyone the right to stake a mining claim on open public land if they discover a “valuable deposit” of minerals. All other types of mine proposals (e.g. coal, oil, and gas) on public lands must be weighed against other potential land uses before permittal.

I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

Which is?
“It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

Exactly. And while it really pains me to agree with the gist of what he's saying here, and I really hate agreeing with him on any level, the fact is that not everyone can be a successful entrepreneur. Most fail. Including Trump...5 times! Even after getting a million dollar head start! So he's got a lot of fucking nerve to say that.

Not everyone is cut out to be a great writer or a professional golfer Mr. Trump, hence the reason why we have blue collar workers. And hey, many of them thoroughly enjoy their jobs. They work hard and provide a service to society -- unlike what you do when you stiff your workers, Mr. Trump.

The level of disdain he has for people he perceives as being beneath him is really something else. And he got their vote! That's the amazing part. He preys on their desperation.
Exactly.

Trump disparaged coal miners. He looked down his nose at them and spit on them.

The poor dumb rubes just sit there and take it. They deserve to be lied to by Trump for being so stupid as to vote for a guy who clearly considers them to be inferior beings.

OBAMA RETROACTIVELY KILLED COAL JOBS FOR A CENTURY! Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

I love when you throw a tantrum it's fun.

View attachment 135151
Oh, look. This poor tard doesn't know the difference between JOBS and how much of each kind of energy is used. :lol:

No wonder Trump was able to hoax you dumb bastards so easily. :lol:

power_jobs.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Again once again our great government led by Trump is using the Adult common sense approach to our energy needs and won't buckle to to the green weenies to children like you who want to fuck the poor on high cost of wind and solar.

Which is?

Exactly.

Trump disparaged coal miners. He looked down his nose at them and spit on them.

The poor dumb rubes just sit there and take it. They deserve to be lied to by Trump for being so stupid as to vote for a guy who clearly considers them to be inferior beings.

It's amusing how you all trash are most abundant energy source to raise engrgy rates on the poor.

Assholes.

Which is?

Getfo out your God damn liberal rules and regulations is trying to outlaw children's lemonade stands ...

LIAR!
You should know by now NEVER to parrot your MessiahRushie's lies!!!

Natural gas = 33.8%
Coal = 30.4%
Nuclear = 19.7%
Renewables (total) = 14.9%
Petroleum = 0.6%
Other gases = 0.3%
Other nonrenewable sources = 0.3%
Ok, its essentially a wash. Coal, natural gas? Might as well use them up...
They're both "fossil fuels"
The northern plains has an ocean of coal and natural gas - at this moment coal supplies most of the power up here.
No you said the MAJORITY of power produced is by coal fired power plants and 70% is produced by other means than coal, so it is not a wash.
Most energy is produced by "fossil fuels"… Fact
But that is NOT what you originally claimed!
FACT!!!!!
Up here in the Northern Plains states most energy is produced by Coal... fact
Here in New Jersey, as of 2015, natural gas just edged out nuclear for most energy production, together they produce 90% of our electricity.
FACT

Remind us how many hundreds of billions of dollars California is in debt to Unfunded pensions plans and once again California electricity rates are sky rocketing..

The above moron is trying to STEER this thread to his hatred of CA.......idiot...LOL

No that was you..

Nat is trashing California for lack of an argument?

It's funny how you toe the liberal line that Coal is dead yet don't have an answer how we can leave coal..you have a magic bunny that some how steal can be made with 500 year old wind Mills and with solar..

So where is this magical bunny?

I can tell you did horribly in math class.

At the time our Constitution was signed, 90 percent of Americans were in the agriculture industry.

Today, less than two percent of Americans are in the agriculture industry. There are also a much smaller number of farms in America.

Now, I said a smaller number of farms. That does not mean we are using less land. It means a farmer of today is able to till more land than a farmer of a century ago, thanks to technology.

Additionally, our farmers are producing more food than ever.

So, it takes less people to make more food.

Just so with coal.

This is clearly not sinking into your skull. And that made you wide open to Trump's hoax.

The worst is that poor coal miners are just another pawn in trump's game of stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.

President Obama started retraining programs so coal miners could qualify for other jobs but trump and the damn Repubs have ended them. Instead, trump told the wealthy mine owners they found poison the water the coal mining towns need to live.

But, that's okay because trump got a whole 35 jobs and no oil for the Keystone disaster cuz, you know, he's a deal maker.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

US Coal miner jobs - 80,000

JC Penny employees - 121,000

American jobs - 150 million

Can we stop with this coal bullshit already?
What do you do for a living? What do you say we kill that off over a global hoax?

Show me coal dying because of global hoax

At the end of the day it is a very small industry that is taking up way too much air out of the room - we got real problems to deal with.

Issues like enabling our workforce to be more mobile and flexible, and yea that will take care of the miners out of a job too.

How ignorant are you?

View attachment 135124

The other other perpetual motion machine

football-goal-dollies-[3]-736-p.jpg

On the stomp it all about JOBS JOBS JOBS and those hard working miners, but shove comes to push and suddenly it becomes about how we need to preserve the industry itself, by letting them pollute our water and air without any check if need be.

Last edited:
The worst is that poor coal miners are just another pawn in trump's game of stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.

President Obama started retraining programs so coal miners could qualify for other jobs but trump and the damn Repubs have ended them. Instead, trump told the wealthy mine owners they found poison the water the coal mining towns need to live.

But, that's okay because trump got a whole 35 jobs and no oil for the Keystone disaster cuz, you know, he's a deal maker.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So one part of your mouth says Trump is a genius and another part of your mouth says Trump is an idiot?

Which is it?

Promising to "bring back coal jobs" is like promising to "bring back farm jobs".

It's a hoax.

Coal and farm job have been made obsolete by farming and coal mining technology.

What do you do for a living? What do you say we kill that off over a global hoax?

At the end of the day it is a very small industry that is taking up way too much air out of the room - we got real problems to deal with.

Issues like enabling our workforce to be more mobile and flexible, and yea that will take care of the miners out of a job too.

How ignorant are you?

View attachment 135124

On the stomp it all about JOBS JOBS JOBS and those hard working miners, but shove comes to push and it becomes about how we need to preserve the industry itself, by letting them dump their waste into rivers if need be.

Excuse me ?

download.jpg

Trump considers coal miners to be unimaginative inferior beings.

The New York Democrat hoaxed the shit out of them. He probably believes their voting for him proved him right about their inferiority and stupidity.

Ask these two kids, if they wished wind Mills were never built...(they both died)

You wanna compare deaths in coalmining to those of windmills? You really wanna go there? Coal is outdated, dirty and being replaced by cleaner and more efficient means of generation, and more importantly, storage. The electricity market is going to be changed forever in the next 10 years and generators are going to hate it. To which I say, tough shit.

Promising to "bring back coal jobs" is like promising to "bring back farm jobs".

It's a hoax.

Coal and farm job have been made obsolete by farming and coal mining technology.

That's what Trump is doing... What part of this map can't you comprehend?

Coal-Reserves-Map-rev7_25.jpg

How ignorant are you?

View attachment 135124

On the stomp it all about JOBS JOBS JOBS and those hard working miners, but shove comes to push and it becomes about how we need to preserve the industry itself, by letting them dump their waste into rivers if need be.

Excuse me ?

No problem, you are excused.

Donald Trump has overturned a law preventing companies dumping coal mining debris in streams

Forum List

Back