🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Killed Coal

Ask these two kids, if they wished wind Mills were never built...(they both died)

You wanna compare deaths in coalmining to those of windmills? You really wanna go there? Coal is outdated, dirty and being replaced by cleaner and more efficient means of generation, and more importantly, storage. The electricity market is going to be changed forever in the next 10 years and generators are going to hate it. To which I say, tough shit.

You ever hear of RTOs idiot?

Ask these two kids, if they wished wind Mills were never built...(they both died)

You wanna compare deaths in coalmining to those of windmills? You really wanna go there? Coal is outdated, dirty and being replaced by cleaner and more efficient means of generation, and more importantly, storage. The electricity market is going to be changed forever in the next 10 years and generators are going to hate it. To which I say, tough shit.

And once again why do you hate on the poor asshole?

Just so it make you feel.good?

Promising to "bring back coal jobs" is like promising to "bring back farm jobs".

It's a hoax.

Coal and farm job have been made obsolete by farming and coal mining technology.

That's what Trump is doing... What part of this map can't you comprehend?

.View attachment 135164

HUGE MAP DUDE.

Here are the facts.

Trump's Coal Spin - FactCheck.org

What do you think only 100 plus days of 40 years of the war on coal is going to change anything in and instant?

Again why do you rich Lefty' or children living with your parents hate the

Poor?

Why?

Promising to "bring back coal jobs" is like promising to "bring back farm jobs".

It's a hoax.

Coal and farm job have been made obsolete by farming and coal mining technology.

.View attachment 135164

HUGE MAP DUDE.

Here are the facts.

What do you think only 100 plus days of 40 years of the war on coal is going to change anything in and instant?

Poor?

Why?

You want to force them to pay for Obama care now you want to force them to pay for higher energy cost...

Because you can sleep good at night?

So if I'm reading this graph correctly, Obama.... wasn't at fault for the misfortune of coal jobs being lost?

Well... shocking...

It's a hoax.

.View attachment 135164

HUGE MAP DUDE.

Here are the facts.

Poor?

Why?

You want to force them to pay for Obama care now you want to force them to pay for higher energy cost...

LOL - yea gowd forbid we don't let them externalize the costs of environmental damage and black lung. True strory, it's right there in the Leviticus.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the coal miners. That's one group of people Trump took advantage of the most. Trump doesn't give one flying fuck about coal miners, that's for sure. He just lied right to their faces like the mealy mouthed piece of shit he is.
Yeah. Check out what he said about coal miners in his Playboy interview:

What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

Which is?
“It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

Exactly. And while it really pains me to agree with the gist of what he's saying here, and I really hate agreeing with him on any level, the fact is that not everyone can be a successful entrepreneur. Most fail. Including Trump...5 times! Even after getting a million dollar head start! So he's got a lot of fucking nerve to say that.

Not everyone is cut out to be a great writer or a professional golfer Mr. Trump, hence the reason why we have blue collar workers. And hey, many of them thoroughly enjoy their jobs. They work hard and provide a service to society -- unlike what you do when you stiff your workers, Mr. Trump.

The level of disdain he has for people he perceives as being beneath him is really something else. And he got their vote! That's the amazing part. He preys on their desperation.

Getfo out your God damn liberal rules and regulations is trying to outlaw children's lemonade stands ...

^ Was this post written in English?

It's a hoax.

.View attachment 135164

HUGE MAP DUDE.

Here are the facts.

Poor?

Why?

LOL - yea gowd forbid we don't let them externalize the costs of environmental damage and black lung. True strory, it's right there in the Leviticus.

This is your plan while you sit around gulping energy from your convient power plant down the street?

Making it more expensive for poor people to heat their homes and businesses to cool.their homes less unfortunate then you?

Where is your compassion, don't you want them to take vacations like you?

I feel sorry for the coal miners. That's one group of people Trump took advantage of the most. Trump doesn't give one flying fuck about coal miners, that's for sure. He just lied right to their faces like the mealy mouthed piece of shit he is.
Yeah. Check out what he said about coal miners in his Playboy interview:

What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

Which is?
“It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

Exactly. And while it really pains me to agree with the gist of what he's saying here, and I really hate agreeing with him on any level, the fact is that not everyone can be a successful entrepreneur. Most fail. Including Trump...5 times! Even after getting a million dollar head start! So he's got a lot of fucking nerve to say that.

Not everyone is cut out to be a great writer or a professional golfer Mr. Trump, hence the reason why we have blue collar workers. And hey, many of them thoroughly enjoy their jobs. They work hard and provide a service to society -- unlike what you do when you stiff your workers, Mr. Trump.

The level of disdain he has for people he perceives as being beneath him is really something else. And he got their vote! That's the amazing part. He preys on their desperation.

Getfo out your God damn liberal rules and regulations is trying to outlaw children's lemonade stands ...

^ Was this post written in English?

Well do you want me to post it in rap so you would understand?

Big Sean Responds To Kendrick Lamar DJ Khaled's “On Everything”
Deconstructing Eminem's Rhyme Scheme On "Forgot About Dre"
Deconstructing Chance The Rapper's Rhyme Scheme On "Ultralight Beam"
Explaining The Success Of Jake Paul’s “It’s Everyday Bro” | Genius News
All The Changes To Kanye's 'The Life Of Pablo'

KILL WHITEY LYRICS
(Chorus)
Kill! (Kill!)
Whitey! (Whitey!)
All! (All!)
Mighty! (Mighty!)
God (God!)
Niggas in the church say (LAA)

Kill! (Kill!)
Whitey! (Whitey!)
All! (All!)
Mighty! (Mighty!)
God (God!)
Uncle tom house nigga (RAH!)

The white man is a devil, a beast, berserk, snake
Satan, serpent, evil, wicked, dragon, demonic
Hell-Born, Iblis, savage, brutal, wild, fierce, untamed
The archenemy, father of lies, prince of darkness
Nigga let me start this by sayin' the Crips and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruitin', wit no dispute
Drive by shootin' on this white genetic mutant
Wanna know where I'm from?
I'm from "Fuck Yo Hood", don't even hit me up, fuck yo set
Let's go, and kill some rednecks (muthafucka)
The Menace Clan ain't afraid, to check a hood
The Menace Clan ain't afraid of a peckerwood
Fuck George Bush, fuck Bill Clinton, fuck Ross Perot, fuck Dan Quayle, what the hell?
Fuck Daryl Gates, fuck Stacey Koon, fuck Ted Briseno
Fuck Lawrence Powell, fuck Timothy Wind, and judge George Carter
I'm down wit my nigga Shady, I got the .380
My homies think I'm crazy cause I shot a white baby, I said, I said, I said

(Chorus)

When I unload the muthafuckin Glock, ya body clot
Ya homies are shot, I'm up the block before ya body drop
A nigga dumpin' on yo white ass
Fuck this rap shit, nigga I'ma blast
I dont give a fuck, if, none of yall niggas ain't down
I'll beat a white boy to the muthafuckin' ground
Im wit tha M-E-N-A-C-E, I could see you but ya can't see me
Now what have we? I'm (?) you
Just bust the one-less busta, musta
Bit the dust
Fuck this rap shit, nigga I'm bust, on yo ass
I'm a slash and slash, and they hear the sax
You neva heard no shit like this
Menace, I piss on ya grave, civilize a slave
Blow up ya church, then I blow up ya turf
You will search, for the Menace, Clan
But in his, hand, there's a muthafuckin nine
So they don't cross the line cause I

It's a hoax.

.View attachment 135164

HUGE MAP DUDE.

Here are the facts.

Poor?

Why?

You still refuse to look up technology ...go figure..

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

Make America 1920 again

trump's cruelty regarding coal miners is THREE-fold:

First he promised them jobs that are NEVER coming back...spin it anyway you want but those jobs will soon be non-existent...

Second, the Affordable Care Act includes special provisions that make the process of getting black lung benefits easier for coal miners. If the ACA is repealed, gaining these benefits could become much more difficult, effectively harming a group of people that Trump has promised to protect.

Third, to top off the royal screwing of these poor folks, Trump signed an EO allowing coal companies to DUMP their toxic wastes into the same environment where these folks live......

So, the same folks that backed Trump have ...through their vote....purchased the rope to hang themselves.

First he promised them jobs that are NEVER coming back...spin it anyway you want but those jobs will soon be non-existent...

Second, the Affordable Care Act includes special provisions that make the process of getting black lung benefits easier for coal miners. If the ACA is repealed, gaining these benefits could become much more difficult, effectively harming a group of people that Trump has promised to protect.

Third, to top off the royal screwing of these poor folks, Trump signed an EO allowing coal companies to DUMP their toxic wastes into the same environment where these folks live......

So, the same folks that backed Trump have ...through their vote....purchased the rope to hang themselves.

It amuses us when obozo was in power you talked about " off shoring " jobs by the rich now you cupcakes talk about the jobs never coming back...

Why?

Because you are fucking weird dumb fucks and think you won

Last I heard Trump is going to dump that toxic waste where you live..

f3e1cc69ff34208f736e3048ae14d9bd.png

It amuses us when obozo was in power you talked about " off shoring " jobs by the rich now you cupcakes talk about the jobs never coming back...

Why?

Moron, there IS a difference between off-shoring jobs to make air conditioners that Americans want.......AND..........being honest to coal miners that their jobs are OBSOLETE mining coal that no one wants......

Last I heard Trump is going to dump that toxic waste where you live..

View attachment 135170

You wouldn't even notice ...:)

1b11fd104e3d4a25e55ddeb830825394.jpg

Why?

Moron, there IS a difference between off-shoring jobs to make air conditioners that Americans want.......AND..........being honest to coal miners that their jobs are OBSOLETE mining coal that no one wants......

How are they obsolete?

Just because your having a hissy fit the abundance of coal says otherwise

How are they obsolete?

Just because your having a hissy fit the abundance of coal says otherwise

Fine, BearBreath.....I and others have had enough of mopping the floor with you.,,,Go inhale some coal dust.

OBAMA RETROACTIVELY KILLED COAL JOBS FOR A CENTURY! Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

There are eerie photos online of the end of WW1 and in the crowd, in black and white, a man that look just like Barack Obama. He HAS been planning this for the last 100 years.

In the same photo, across the sea of people, is a man and though it's a black and white photo his hair is orange and he's telling the guy next to him how he'd like to date his own daughter.

Forum List

Back