Obama Killed Coal

The Majority of power produced in this country is produced by coal fired power plants
LIAR!
You should know by now NEVER to parrot your MessiahRushie's lies!!!

Natural gas = 33.8%
Coal = 30.4%
Nuclear = 19.7%
Renewables (total) = 14.9%
Petroleum = 0.6%
Other gases = 0.3%
Other nonrenewable sources = 0.3%
Natural gas only came along with the liberals 40 year war on coal..ya regulate it to death...
You don't regulate the opposition of course it will cost less ....
Natural gas killed coal with the advent of FRACKING, which the GOP has pushed relentlessly, so it is the Republicans who killed coal by supporting fracking.

We wanted a common sense energy policy to help the poor for the future.. You assholes wanted the sky bunny of solar and wind to fuck over the poor people in this country.

well there ya go.

guess youre against Trump using solar panels, huh ?
An all of the above strategy is best, cold turkey is for quitters.
Reliable, affordable alternative energy is decades away still… Fact

So you probably believe the world is 6000 years old, too. Adam and Eve and the whole enchilada
Soooooo Have you seen the proof that global warming is a man made occurrence that will destroy the earth?
I haven't.

I didn't say it was man-made, now did I? Neither did I say it will destroy the earth. I simply implied that your thinking is Biblical and archaic and out of touch.

So is your thinking and it goes with the conspiracy theory...

Its embarrassing to science.

I didn't say it was man-made, now did I? Neither did I say it will destroy the earth. I simply implied that your thinking is Biblical and archaic and out of touch
My thinking is from life experience. I'm not a gullible scared child that will hand over my way of life to a power hungry overly controlling dishonest government.

So you probably believe the world is 6000 years old, too. Adam and Eve and the whole enchilada
Soooooo Have you seen the proof that global warming is a man made occurrence that will destroy the earth?
I haven't.

I didn't say it was man-made, now did I? Neither did I say it will destroy the earth. I simply implied that your thinking is Biblical and archaic and out of touch.

See post #100.

US Coal miner jobs - 80,000

JC Penny employees - 121,000

American jobs - 150 million

Can we stop with this coal bullshit already?
What do you do for a living? What do you say we kill that off over a global hoax?

So you probably believe the world is 6000 years old, too. Adam and Eve and the whole enchilada.

Do you believe the world is only around 120 years old when they first " officially " started to keep temperature records ?

You idiots really should start reading something besides this board.

Ice Core Data Help Solve a Global Warming Mystery

"""Scientists can study Earth’s climate as far back as 800,000 years by drilling core samples from deep underneath the ice sheets of Greenland and Antarctica. Detailed information on air temperature and CO2 levels is trapped in these specimens. """
Ice Core Data Help Solve a Global Warming Mystery
Tell us what the earths temperature was between 1450 and 1480?

Ulysses S Grant presided over The Great Whaling Disaster of 1872, when a 32 ship US whaling fleet was trapped in Arctic Ice. An event that brought on the end of the US whaling industry.

Grant killed whaling. We'd still be lighting lamps with whale blubber had Grant not been so inept.

Bring back the whaling jobs Mr Trump!! Bring back wooden ship builder's jobs! Bring back the whale oil industry jobs! Bring back the oil lamp industry jobs! Make America Great Again by giving Melania the trophy for best modern whaling! (see urban dictionary, whaling)
Yes and capitalism stopped that, not government.

I haven't.

See post #100.
To me it's really funny that the left trashes us to believe in God yet wants us to believe in proxy's and no concrete evidence..

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

These coal miners do not realize that the jobs have moved onto high tech, and other means of energy.... Even though they are lied to by the politicians saying that their jobs will return

High tech?

500 plus year old wind Mills is high tech?

150 year old electric cars is high tech?

Ask these two kids, if they wished wind Mills were never built...(they both died)

View attachment 135116

Windmills have many tens of thousands more people to kill before they catch up to coal.

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

These coal miners do not realize that the jobs have moved onto high tech, and other means of energy.... Even though they are lied to by the politicians saying that their jobs will return

High tech?

Ask these two kids, if they wished wind Mills were never built...(they both died)

View attachment 135116

Windmills have many tens of thousands more people to kill before they catch up to coal.

Ever hear of automation?

Climb that 200 feet tower plus let's see if robotics can do it ?

I feel sorry for the coal miners. That's one group of people Trump took advantage of the most. Trump doesn't give one flying fuck about coal miners, that's for sure. He just lied right to their faces like the mealy mouthed piece of shit he is.
Yeah. Check out what he said about coal miners in his Playboy interview:

What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

Which is?
“It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

High tech?

View attachment 135116

Ever hear of automation?

Yes, that's what actually killed coal jobs.

Idiot.

OBAMA RETROACTIVELY KILLED COAL JOBS FOR A CENTURY! Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

[/QUOTE]

High tech?

View attachment 135116

Ever hear of automation?

Yes, that's what actually killed coal jobs.

Idiot.

Still trying to play both sides are you ignorant tard!

I feel sorry for the coal miners. That's one group of people Trump took advantage of the most. Trump doesn't give one flying fuck about coal miners, that's for sure. He just lied right to their faces like the mealy mouthed piece of shit he is.

How? With his roll backs on Obama's EOs?

Yes, and it is obvious a tard like you thinks that will make a difference. :lol:

Oh my god this is too fucking funny!

How? With his roll backs on Obama's EOs?

Yes, and it is obvious a tard like you thinks that will make a difference. :lol:

Oh my god this is too fucking funny!

We got the 3 branches you have shit tantrum boy..

How does that work in your world?

Lol lol lol lol

Forum List

Back