Obama kind of okay with legalizing weed, says it's no more dangerous -Video

Basically fags are afraid of marijuana. Marijuana is actually beneficial in any amount, while beer and wine are pretty good in moderation.

Obama joins the cliché chorus of the "it's no worse than alcohol" crowd.

Yeah, that's a great reason to legalize it, and make it even easier for our kids to obtain.

Cigarrettes and Alcohol have been legal for decades.

You only get your panties in a wad when people take pot.

Do you know what a cliche is? You're misusing the word.

Obama is shameless and is now pushing drugs on our children

what a president eh?

Obama kind of okay with legalizing weed, says it's no more dangerous than booze - YouTube

comments at site

Disagree with the President. Marijuana is much LESS dangerous than alcohol. No one's ever keeled over dead from smoking too much grass, but people keel over dead every year from alcohol poisoning.

Not to mention kill other people because of it.

2jahnxc.jpg

You hadn't heard what I am about to tell you have you?

Obama OWNS the pot dispensaries. All of them. That's why he has used the illegal surveillance, to drive out the competition until he can take over the running of the clinics.

He (Obama) is gonna be rich I tell you. Rich. And STONED.

No, no no. He is a member of the Mexican Cartels........

You hadn't heard what I am about to tell you have you?

Obama OWNS the pot dispensaries. All of them. That's why he has used the illegal surveillance, to drive out the competition until he can take over the running of the clinics.

He (Obama) is gonna be rich I tell you. Rich. And STONED.

No, no no. He is a member of the Mexican Cartels........

Well guess that explains fast and the furious and the lost weapons.

Violence resulting from pot is buried, deep and no one should ever bring it up.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...th-murder.html

A man has been jailed indefinitely to protect the public after committing an "horrifically violent" attack on a wealthy businesswoman while suffering mental illness brought on by cannabis.

Peter Thomas, 21, left Lisa Voice, the mother of his girlfriend, with devastating facial injuries after punching her in the face and then jumping on her head in an unprovoked assault caused by his schizophrenia.

The illness was said to have been "precipitated and exacerbated" by his five-year dependency on the class C drug.

Judge Roger Chapple said he accepted that Thomas was ill but felt he was such a risk that he should be subject to an indeterminate public protection order, with a provision that he serve at least three years

She had multiple fractures to her face and was put into intensive care. She has since had 11 operations to rebuild her head, including the insertion of metal plates to hold her cheeks together.
Thomas pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent. Passing sentence, Judge Chapple said: "What you did caused devastating injury to Mrs Voice, your girlfriend's mother. She is in constant pain and her life has forever changed.
"I accept that you had a mental disorder which may have been precipitated by - and was in the opinion of Dr Duncan Anderson (a forensic psychiatrist) exacerbated by - your dependence on cannabis."

So much for the mellowed out pothead. Fellow potheads will make endless excuses on why this could not happen, or it was someone else's fault or something else's fault.

I don't give a shit what other people choose to put in their own lungs or body. What I do care about is being in public and getting someone else's marijuana smoke in me. I simply don't want it there.

I don't think there is any question that marijuana will become legal in every state. It's just a question of when. Usage by older Americans over 50 is very small compared to younger Americans. As the population ages, resistance will fall and since over half the population supports repealing the law, it's probably not going to be that long.

Laws that aren't supported by the people will not be enforced and having such laws makes a mockery of the whole judicial system.

There is a victim in a rape...

Your turn

If your drug ends up in my lungs without my consent then I am a victim.

So you don't object to people smoking in the privacy of their own homes

I don't care what people do in their own homes. If you could find a way to keep the smoke off my property or out of public areas then have it. I'm not trying to keep people from doing what they want. I just don't want any of the smoke in my lungs.

If I had my way it would be illegal, but not really enforced. If caught it would amount to nothing more than a traffic ticket. This way people can do what they want. But on the other hand if I'm at the beach or park with my family you won't have anyone sitting down next to us lighting one up. Or my neighbor won't be sitting on his patio getting high while I'm playing with my kids on my patio. He'll have to go inside and close the windows.

I don't think there is any question that marijuana will become legal in every state. It's just a question of when. Usage by older Americans over 50 is very small compared to younger Americans. As the population ages, resistance will fall and since over half the population supports repealing the law, it's probably not going to be that long.

Laws that aren't supported by the people will not be enforced and having such laws makes a mockery of the whole judicial system.

I have a feeling this is where it's headed also. But I also think it will come full circle. Cigarette users are losing rights seems like every year. The same will happen with marijuana users.

Forum List

Back