Obama-King "would be amazed in many ways about the progress that we've made

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Obama embodies King's dream and his struggle | General Headlines | Comcast

Obama said he imagines that King "would be amazed in many ways about the progress that we've made." He listed advances such as equal rights before the law, an accessible judicial system, thousands of African-American elected officials, African-American CEOs and the doors that the civil rights movement opened for Latinos, women and gays.

"I think he would say it was a glorious thing," he said.

But Obama noted that King's speech was also about jobs and justice.

"When it comes to the economy, when it comes to inequality, when it comes to wealth, when it comes to the challenges that inner cities experience, he would say that we have not made as much progress as the civil and social progress that we've made, and that it's not enough just to have a black president, it's not enough just to have a black syndicated radio show host," Obama said.

Obama, Screw whites its all about Blacks and Latinos -Notice Obama never talks about the struggling white man....:eusa_whistle:

Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with unemployment, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives — a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.

Economic insecurity among whites also is more pervasive than is shown in government data, engulfing more than 76 percent of white adults by the time they turn 60, according to a new economic gauge being published next year by the Oxford University Press.

Obama said he imagines that King "would be amazed in many ways about the progress that we've made." He listed advances such as equal rights before the law, an accessible judicial system, thousands of African-American elected officials, African-American CEOs and the doors that the civil rights movement opened for Latinos, women and gays.

"When it comes to the economy, when it comes to inequality, when it comes to wealth, when it comes to the challenges that inner cities experience, he would say that we have not made as much progress as the civil and social progress that we've made, and that it's not enough just to have a black president, it's not enough just to have a black syndicated radio show host," Obama said.

Obama, Screw whites its all about Blacks and Latinos -Notice Obama never talks about the struggling white man....:eusa_whistle:

Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with unemployment, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives — a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.

Economic insecurity among whites also is more pervasive than is shown in government data, engulfing more than 76 percent of white adults by the time they turn 60, according to a new economic gauge being published next year by the Oxford University Press.

In this context, why would you expect anything about whites? It is the 50th anniversary of the ‘I have a dream’ speech. I would not expect him to mention anything about white people.

Come on, Obama is a shitty president. Focusing on silly shit like this buries the real bullshit that we need to keep on the surface at all times and reflects on you worse than it does on him.

In this context, why would you expect anything about whites? It is the 50th anniversary of the ‘I have a dream’ speech. I would not expect him to mention anything about white people.

Come on, Obama is a shitty president. Focusing on silly shit like this buries the real bullshit that we need to keep on the surface at all times and reflects on you worse than it does on him.

Bullshit , all Obama does is focus on the black man and Mexicans, and fuck whites, how many dream speeches does Obama give on notable Whites ,now go use your search engine ,I sure if you dig hard enough you can find something.............the jerk even snubbed Margret Thatcher's funeral.. :eusa_whistle:

If you look like this then Obama hates you and yours!!!

img44.jpg

Bullshit , all Obama does is focus on the black man and Mexicans, and fuck whites, how many dream speeches does Obama give on notable Whites ,now go use your search engine ,I sure if you dig hard enough you can find something.............the jerk even snubbed Margret Thatcher's funeral.. :eusa_whistle:

Then focus in that when it is warrant and not when it is not. You know, like every other day of the damn year besides the 50th anniversary of the “I Have a Dream’ speech where the topic of conversation can only makes sense if you are talking about the progress that blacks have made.

The way obama acts everyday is a I have a dream day, that was the point Nova was trying to make.

Can someone show me how blacks are being held back?

1. Our president is black
2. Blacks have their own media
3. Colleges

I can't name a single area blacks can't get into within America....Or is it because we won't give them more free shit?

If you look like this then Obama hates you and yours!!!

img44.jpg

There's that White Blood he'd like to expunge...

And yet, even as I imagined myself following Malcolm’s call, one line in the book stayed me. He spoke of a wish he’d once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged.
--B.Hussein Obama, Dreams of My Father.

I'll agree with one area...The war on drugs is unfair towards blacks.

Besides that I don't understand why there's so much whining.

Which "white" man?
Because they marched, America became more free and more fair, not just for African-Americans but for women and Latinos, Asians and Native Americans, for Catholics, Jews and Muslims, for gays, for Americans with disabilities.

Obama mentioned Latinos, Jews, Catholics, Gays and Americans with disabilities.

Many of those people are white men.

And he mentions women.

Many of whom are white.

So what are you talking about?

Equal is
Murdering someone is illegal
Raping someone is illegal
breaking the law should get you a punishment under the law you broke
Life is hard and you have to work to make something of yourself.

All these points are the facts of life we all face. Blacks want to bend these they want to be treated special....They already get extra help within the college system and sports.

Which "white" man?
Because they marched, America became more free and more fair, not just for African-Americans but for women and Latinos, Asians and Native Americans, for Catholics, Jews and Muslims, for gays, for Americans with disabilities.

Obama mentioned Latinos, Jews, Catholics, Gays and Americans with disabilities.

Many of those people are white men.

And he mentions women.

Many of whom are white.

So what are you talking about?

Don't bother them when they are on an "Obama hates white men" tirade

Forum List

Back