obama lawyer picked to do trumps trial

Hey jackass, is there anyone in your dark, dismal, dreary world that ISN'T a racist?
Yes, the judge who is overseeing Trump's upcoming trial

But apparently, your Trumper circle jerk teammate claims she is racist because she is black....

Because she is black....

I predicted this will be the usual reaction from Trumpers.....
Not of her color but because of her inner-city attitude. When the comforts of life are reduced enough these charlatans and loudmouths will not know what to do. That is the danger now. You will see if you are young enough. Regional tribes are starting to sprout up for survival.

Not of her color but because of her inner-city attitude. When the comforts of life are reduced enough these charlatans and loudmouths will not know what to do. That is the danger now. You will see if you are young enough. Regional tribes are starting to sprout up for survival.
Lol @ Inner city attitude

Did that inner city attitude stop her from being confirmed by the Senate 95-0??

And what the fuck is an "inner city attitude"?? Why the fuck yo do you coward ass racists try to come up with all of these phrases to avoid saying "black"

She was born in Jamaica, and no, she didn't grow up in "poverty" or the "inner city" -- funny how if an immigrant is born in Poland, or Slovenia, no one cares if they were born into the "inner cities" there...because you know, white.....but suddenly, if someone is born in a place like Jamaica, its automatically seen as bad....

Anyhoo....she graduated from GW University with a BS in Economics and then got her law degree from Penn Univ Law School as well as being editor of the Law Review there...but according to you, those accomplishments mean nothing because of her "inner city attitude"

I swear yall are clowns....

Yes, the judge who is overseeing Trump's upcoming trial
Why do you say she's not racist? How is racism involved in Trump's trial?

But apparently, your Trumper circle jerk teammate claims she is racist because she is black....
Where did I ever claim that? And since when am I a "Trumper circle jerk teammate?"

Why do you say she's not racist? How is racism involved in Trump's trial?

Where did I ever claim that? And since when am I a "Trumper circle jerk teammate?"
All you have to do is show me evidence of her racism

Sentencing your right-wing Trump sycophant friends to prison isn't any more racist than when a white judge sentences those same folks to prison....

Are you saying a black judge is not allowed to sentence white defendants?

By the way, why aren't you calling the jurors in those cases, racist? They are the ones who voted guilty....why are you folks so full of shit??

All you have to do is show me evidence of her racism
WTF are you talking about idiot? Do you actually read? You have brain damage? Fall out of the wrong side of bed? I never said a thing about her and "racism!" So how the fuck do you expect me to show it to you? You dumb motherf*@%er!

Sentencing your right-wing Trump sycophant friends to prison isn't any more racist than when a white judge sentences those same folks to prison....
----Wha? Mule kick you in the head, boy? I have no rightwing Trump sycophant friends you deluded imbecile. Shut the fuck up and go chase butterflies with a net.

Are you saying a black judge is not allowed to sentence white defendants?
Dude, you are fucked in the head. I don't know where the hell you get all this black/white crap. You pass out from too much rotgut and wake up confusing me with your sister? What the hell has race even got to do with Trump's charges? You are one fucked in the head moron.

By the way, why aren't you calling the jurors in those cases, racist?
Huh? What jurors? What racism? Dude, you better go see a damned DOCTOR.

They are the ones who voted guilty....why are you folks so full of shit??
So says the big elephant turd in the room. :1peleas:

WTF are you talking about idiot? Do you actually read? You have brain damage? Fall out of the wrong side of bed? I never said a thing about her and "racism!" So how the fuck do you expect me to show it to you? You dumb motherf*@%er!

----Wha? Mule kick you in the head, boy? I have no rightwing Trump sycophant friends you deluded imbecile. Shut the fuck up and go chase butterflies with a net.

Dude, you are fucked in the head. I don't know where the hell you get all this black/white crap. You pass out from too much rotgut and wake up confusing me with your sister? What the hell has race even got to do with Trump's charges? You are one fucked in the head moron.

"Why do you say she's not racist? "

Why would you ask me that if someone on this post (whom you mysteriously left out) didn't call her racist

You should ask him that....he is the one claiming she is racist...but since he is one of your Trump sycophant buddies, you come to be with your bullshit..then clutch your pearls like a bitch when I answer...shut yo coward ass up

"Why do you say she's not racist? "
Show me I said that.

Why would you ask me that if someone on this post (whom you mysteriously left out) didn't call her racist
What, stupid???

You should ask him that....
Ask WHO? The voices in your head?

...but since he is one of your Trump sycophant buddies, you come to be with your bullshit..then clutch your pearls like a bitch when I answer...shut yo coward ass up
You need help. Bye bye, moron. Life is too short to waste on total idiots like you.

She’s not a lawyer. She’s a Judge. And she passed the senate with a vote of 95-0

the judge who actually is a hack is donald’s girl in Florida.

But I don’t recall the MAGA morons complaining.

S’matter you think he will get an actually fair trial? I understand why that would shake you nutters. It doesn’t look good for the orange sociopath.
As I sit here watching the D.C. police preparing for another Trump arrest, I see this letter in our local newspaper. You can`t make this stuff up. This crackpot wants to thank Trump for exposing all of the corruption, including Hunter`s laptop. :laughing0301:

black racist biggoted lawyer appointed by racist biden who only goes after republicans but never is hard blm rioters lets them murder , loot, burn and destroy what ever they want. thank god its a jury deciding this. if this dosent say they whole thing is set up by dems nothing does.
Cope and seethe

Lol @ Inner city attitude

Did that inner city attitude stop her from being confirmed by the Senate 95-0??

And what the fuck is an "inner city attitude"?? Why the fuck yo do you coward ass racists try to come up with all of these phrases to avoid saying "black"

She was born in Jamaica, and no, she didn't grow up in "poverty" or the "inner city" -- funny how if an immigrant is born in Poland, or Slovenia, no one cares if they were born into the "inner cities" there...because you know, white.....but suddenly, if someone is born in a place like Jamaica, its automatically seen as bad....

Anyhoo....she graduated from GW University with a BS in Economics and then got her law degree from Penn Univ Law School as well as being editor of the Law Review there...but according to you, those accomplishments mean nothing because of her "inner city attitude"

I swear yall are clowns....
ok she liberal black racist.

your dealing with leftist what do you expect

Forum List

Back