obama lawyer picked to do trumps trial

Lol @ Inner city attitude

Did that inner city attitude stop her from being confirmed by the Senate 95-0??

And what the fuck is an "inner city attitude"?? Why the fuck yo do you coward ass racists try to come up with all of these phrases to avoid saying "black"

She was born in Jamaica, and no, she didn't grow up in "poverty" or the "inner city" -- funny how if an immigrant is born in Poland, or Slovenia, no one cares if they were born into the "inner cities" there...because you know, white.....but suddenly, if someone is born in a place like Jamaica, its automatically seen as bad....

Anyhoo....she graduated from GW University with a BS in Economics and then got her law degree from Penn Univ Law School as well as being editor of the Law Review there...but according to you, those accomplishments mean nothing because of her "inner city attitude"

I swear yall are clowns....
You call those who disagree with you names. They cannot call you names. The inner cities will never ever get better. The system is designed to make people fail and/or cost massive resources to get out of it. Many educated to be soviet style communist dictators which will bring mass suffering on the land. We have had enough years and decades to see where we are heading. And that is all of us. Hence, we will break down into regional trial areas. Men and women who push totalitarian dictums on people while ignoring them in their own lives are evil, self-centered, and in it for power and money.

So you are claiming that the US Senate voted 95-0 to confirm a racist federal judge?

Wouldn't that make the Senate a systemically racist institution? Or does your stupid ass not think your bullshit out that far?
the whole thing democratic set up she only goes after republicans its right there in the article

All you have to do is show me evidence of her racism

Sentencing your right-wing Trump sycophant friends to prison isn't any more racist than when a white judge sentences those same folks to prison....

Are you saying a black judge is not allowed to sentence white defendants?

By the way, why aren't you calling the jurors in those cases, racist? They are the ones who voted guilty....why are you folks so full of
WTF are you talking about idiot? Do you actually read? You have brain damage? Fall out of the wrong side of bed? I never said a thing about her and "racism!" So how the fuck do you expect me to show it to you? You dumb motherf*@%er!

----Wha? Mule kick you in the head, boy? I have no rightwing Trump sycophant friends you deluded imbecile. Shut the fuck up and go chase butterflies with a net.

Dude, you are fucked in the head. I don't know where the hell you get all this black/white crap. You pass out from too much rotgut and wake up confusing me with your sister? What the hell has race even got to do with Trump's charges? You are one fucked in the head moron.

Huh? What jurors? What racism? Dude, you better go see a damned DOCTOR.

So says the big elephant turd in the room. :1peleas:

lol go get him., lol let him prove she is not.

You call those who disagree with you names. They cannot call you names. The inner cities will never ever get better. The system is designed to make people fail and/or cost massive resources to get out of it. Many educated to be soviet style communist dictators which will bring mass suffering on the land. We have had enough years and decades to see where we are heading. And that is all of us. Hence, we will break down into regional trial areas. Men and women who push totalitarian dictums on people while ignoring them in their own lives are evil, self-centered, and in it for power and money.
She isn't from the inner city you moron..and if she was, so what?
She is a federal judge who was confirmed by the Senate, 95-0....
Are you saying the Senate overwhelmingly confirmed a racist?
If so, that makes the Senate a racist institution...

The stupid ass shit you morons say just because an accomplished black woman has achieved more than you....by light years....

She isn't from the inner city you moron..and if she was, so what?
She is a federal judge who was confirmed by the Senate, 95-0....
Are you saying the Senate overwhelmingly confirmed a racist?
If so, that makes the Senate a racist institution...

The stupid ass shit you morons say just because an accomplished black woman has achieved more than you....by light years....
take a chill pill

Forum List

Back