Obama leaving with high approval rating

I bet he can't wait to get the heck out of there...lol sort of bitter sweet I am sure.

Obama has been a gracious man, I highly respect him..

BTW, the soldier in your picture lived in my area ..

Well, of course, BHO has high ratings and Trump very low ratings: just marks of the men, good and . . . well. . . and good and well . . .

I bet he can't wait to get the heck out of there...lol sort of bitter sweet I am sure.

since you clicked on a like for a post of mine that obama was a mass murderer same as the Bushs and clintons it is obvious you are trying to be sarcastic here.:biggrin:

Obama is leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry that you had to find out this way, but yes Obama is leaving...

347.gif

since you clicked on a like for a post of mine that obama was a mass murderer same as the Bushs and clintons it is obvious you are trying to be sarcastic here.:biggrin:

I agree about the clintons, and bush's not Obama.. I liked your comment because of the videos...

President Obama is leaving office on a very high note

60%

We're trading a great president and a man of grace and class for a buffoon who likes whores to piss on him.

The only thing those polls mean is people liked him personally. It has nothing to do with what he did in office. If people approved of that, they would have shown it in their vote and not some stupid unscientific poll. But what the vote shows is people hated his policies and that he was an incompetent President. That's why he got killed in midterms and just lost the White House.

President Obama is leaving office on a very high note

60%

We're trading a great president and a man of grace and class for a buffoon who likes whores to piss on him.

The only thing those polls mean is people liked him personally. It has nothing to do with what he did in office. If people approved of that, they would have shown it in their vote and not some stupid unscientific poll. But what the vote shows is people hated his policies and that he was an incompetent President. That's why he got killed in midterms and just lost the White House.

WTF?

He wasn't running, idiot.

Forum List

Back