🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama legacy in one tweet...

And then there's this:
Republican Party Favorability
The GOP always does well when there is a low voter turnout. But not too well when there's a good voter turnout.
The GOP had better keep trying to suppress the voters and keep on with their gerrymaking.
An election is an election. That's a lousy excuse. At the very least it would take the dems 15-20 years to turn around state houses and governorships

Hasn't worked out that way in the last two November elections however.

With a large turnout "O" was re-elected and with the worse turnout in72 years the GOP did well. True to historic patterns. Correct?
Which democratic presidential candidate stands a chance of bringing the same numbers to the polls?

Now that's a good question.
Personally, I would guess that Hillary will be the nominee. Now I would not vote for Hillary, I'm not a big fan of her.
But a lot of people like her, specifically women and minorities.
I think Kasich is the best over all candidate, but he isn't crazy enough to attract the base. If the GOP nominates some who is far right, they will lose. Demographically, moderates/centralist are the largest voting bloc.

Says it all...

"The damage the Obama presidency has done to Democrats in Congress and state legislatures has been widely reported on over the last 7 years, but, until Wednesday, no one had summed it up in just 140 characters (or less).

Republican operative Rory Cooper tied a bow on Democrats’ fall from grace with a Tweet that simply tallied up the losses.

“Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats,” Cooper tweeted. “That’s some legacy.”

Read more: One Tweet Shows How Far Dems Have Fallen Under Obama

And with a yoyo like Carson in the GOP lead and Trump not far behind you're going to hand the highest seat back to the Dems

LOLOLOLOL!!!! And what do you have?...a 68 year old WRINKLED WHITE WOMAN that's an acknowledged murder, corrupt, liar, and Criminal.....

And that's what YOU will have too. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! So funny that you just don't get that.

A new Quinnipiac University national poll has surprising numbers for Ben Carson supporters: the Republican frontrunner could beat the Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton in a general election, and it might just be with the help of African-American voters.

New poll suggests black voters could help Ben Carson beat Hillary Clinton

And then there's this:
Republican Party Favorability
The GOP always does well when there is a low voter turnout. But not too well when there's a good voter turnout.
The GOP had better keep trying to suppress the voters and keep on with their gerrymaking.

Yeah, you all keep hanging onto that if it helps. The Democrats under Obama has LOST the most seats, he happened to lose the House and then the Senate in just SIX years of his reign of terror over us. but hang onto the Gops favorability because the Democrats are right there with them. almost 0

Forum List

Back