obama lied raised taxes on the middle class.

Nice try. Actually terrible try.

If you reduce something temporarily and then later restore it to it's original size, that's not an increase. It's a restoring of the original rates.

Not an increase.

Are there any on the far right that can do math?

To restore, one would need to either INCREASE or DECREASE. The ORIGINAL RATES were HIGHER. Did Obama restore by increasing or decreasing? By Obama restoring, the Middle Class is going home with less after tax money.

and BECAUSE the tax change was deemed temporary in the first place ITS NOT a tax raise.

Is Grover now a RINO????

we all PAY for the government.

Sometimes you get a smaller or larger bill.

when you get a tax break for awhile and them it expires no one is taking a candy bar from you.

Your God GROVER said so.

when the cable company gives you a deal for a month are they stealing from you the next month by not giving you the deal that month too?

stop being stupid for your party

You're helpless.

With cable company I still have a choice to take a deal or not.

So, thieves broke into your home and stole $100 from you first time. Next time they broke and stole $100 again. But third time they stole only $80. According to your fucked up logic, they actually gave you $20.

Last edited:
an expiring tax cut is not a tax raise.

Even your GOD Grover said so
I don't know why I post any links idiots don't check them out they just parrot ang give talking points
First link

But Obama is wrong: Taxes will rise on the middle class even if this deal passes, because it doesn’t include an extension of the payroll tax holiday.

Forum List

Back