Obama Lies About Not Knowing Hillary Was Using Private Email Account

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
During a CBS interview last week, Obama claimed he just heard that Hillary was using a private account. Problem is, Obama personally traded emails over the years with Hillary on that account. Now the White House is officially changing their story.
Some will call this piling on, but I think we have firmly established that Obama can't tell the truth and to be honest, it doesn't really matter if he's honest to his sycophantic followers:

White House: Obama Traded Email With Private Clinton Account
Monday, 09 Mar 2015 04:06 PM

President Barack Obama knew that Hillary Rodham Clinton conducted business on a nongovernment email account while secretary of state, but only recently learned the details of the privately run system she was operating, the White House said Monday.

The White House has drawn scrutiny over Clinton's exclusive use of private email and whether Obama or his aides should have done more to ensure her correspondence was secure and properly preserved. In a weekend interview, Obama told CBS News that it was only recently "through news reports" that he'd learned that Clinton was using a nongovernment email system.

But White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Monday that Obama had personally exchanged emails with Clinton on her private account — [email protected] — and was therefore familiar with the address. Earnest said Obama had been referring to when he learned the specifics of Clinton's email system — such as the fact that she had a privately run email server and was using the private account exclusively.

"The president — as I think many people expected — did over the course of his first several years in office trade emails with the secretary of state," Earnest said, adding that the number of emails they exchanged was not large. But it wasn't until recently that Obama learned how Clinton and her team planned to ensure the emails were properly maintained to comply with the Federal Records Act.

Any emails between Obama and Clinton would have been preserved by the White House under the Presidential Records Act, Earnest said.
Still, the disclosure that Obama knew about the private address comes as Clinton's critics seek to saddle Obama's White House with the controversy over her emails. Facing endless questions from the press about the emails, the White House has sought to defend its own technology and transparency practices without inserting itself into Clinton's likely presidential campaign.

The Republican National Committee accused Obama of misleading the American public in the CBS interview, claiming that the White House "can't get its story straight" about how Clinton jeopardized the security of her communications with the commander in chief.​

White House Obama Traded Email with Private Clinton Account

The fact that obama lied about something that was so obviously false is what gets me.
Did he really think we're so stupid as to believe he never received emails from Billary?

The fact that obama lied about something that was so obviously false is what gets me.
Did he really think we're so stupid as to believe he never received emails from Billary?
It doesnt matter. Obama's supporters believe he can do whatever he wants. So if he lies about keeping your doctor, hey everyone lies. He lies about Benghazi. Everyone lies. He cannot tell a lie with any negative consequence. Democrats support him because Democrats are liars.

How many times has he said he learned about a problem through the news media just like the rest of us? I laughed when he said he learned about it on the news....he had no idea it was against protocol/regulation....he is totally clueless and when he is clueless he says he heard about it on the news as if that is going to cover for his incompetence.

Over six years of amateurs in the White House/ state department. Wow considering all emails Hillary disseminated and received were confidential,(even daily operations emails are either confidential or secret) and half of those were secret or above. I guess they did not bother doing their CBT's.

Had she been military her security clearance would have been revoked and reduction in rank and most likely jail time. But the admin is full of people with no experience just Cus you went to Harvard does not mean you are smarter then everybody else. It's sad that the lowest ranking in the military know more then her and the rest of the obama admin..... And these people are in charge......wow makes me wonder what other things are going to float to the surface. I bet it will be a weekly thing from here on out..

It's time Americans hold our politicians responsible for their bullshit.
Time and time again they screw us and nothing is done about it.

Obama is like a child who gets caught doing something wrong. First he responds with "I didn't know"..Then after there are no consequences, he believes what he did was "ok"...And of course he feels like he got away with something which in turn further emboldens him into believing he can do whatever he wants

So go march on Washington, over an email account...

Weak.
You guys never met an issue you couldn't make a big fucking deal over, or blame Obama for.
If Obama could actually tell the truth for once. Maybe we could lay off. Not everybody is an idiot and believes everything that comes out of Obama's mouth.

Weak.
You guys never met an issue you couldn't make a big fucking deal over, or blame Obama for.

So you think obama never got an email from hillary?:lmao:
I don't have the faintest idea or know if he would have had any ability to see her actual email address. He has people for that. As usual you guys jump to conclusions after making huge assumptions.

Weak.
If Obama could actually tell the truth for once. Maybe we could lay off. Not everybody is an idiot and believes everything that comes out of Obama's mouth.
He's a Pol, why would you believe anything in the first place. His job is to lie, often enough, that's what we pay him for.

Weak.
He's a Pol, why would you believe anything in the first place. His job is to lie, often enough, that's what we pay him for.
Okay maybe you do, maybe you should try getting some morals.

Forum List

Back