Obama Lies About Not Knowing Hillary Was Using Private Email Account

It's time Americans hold our politicians responsible for their bullshit.
Time and time again they screw us and nothing is done about it.
So go march on Washington, over an email account...

Or because Obama lied... Like did about leaving Iraq once he was elected.... Or so many other things that he has lied about, making him the least trusted President in US history. He is also the least transparent.
Presidents lie, we pay them to. Now you know.
No shock that you would expect and condone immoral behavior.
Its ingrainded.
Lying isn't immoral, dummy, but the lie may be.

The fact that obama lied about something that was so obviously false is what gets me.
Did he really think we're so stupid as to believe he never received emails from Billary?

Yes, and some are.

Like paint my house, who came here saying Obama didn't lie and now claims all Presidents lie and we pay them to do so.... So did PMH lie about Obama not lying, or did he lie about saying Obama did lie? Is PMH a politician making him a liar?
PMH is just another Obama ass licker.
Not at all. Obama is just a man, and you little morons are partisans asswipes.

The fact that obama lied about something that was so obviously false is what gets me.
Did he really think we're so stupid as to believe he never received emails from Billary?

Yes, and some are.

Like paint my house, who came here saying Obama didn't lie and now claims all Presidents lie and we pay them to do so.... So did PMH lie about Obama not lying, or did he lie about saying Obama did lie? Is PMH a politician making him a liar?
They do lie, they are paid to, but he probably didn't lie about this because he probably had no idea what the fuck address she was using. There's no reason why he would know that.

I doubt he did.

Of course you do. You're a partisan hack.

Why would he know what email server she was using?

He never received a single email from her during his entire first term?

Does anyone believe that an email gets to the POTUS without being thoroughly checked over by security systems that would know where it came from and who sent it?
They know but why would he. See how that works?

Or because Obama lied... Like did about leaving Iraq once he was elected.... Or so many other things that he has lied about, making him the least trusted President in US history. He is also the least transparent.

No, money is stolen from us through taxes and we are forced to pay them... They just happen to lie, and Obama lies far more that others.
Taxes are the price you pay for being able to make money here. Grow up.

Its ingrainded.
No shocker there,you would think that!

Its ingrainded.
Yeah, because I'm not a child and I live in the real world. Mommy doesn't spank Obama when he doesn't tell all that he knows about plans to bomb the shit out of another nation.

He not only is allowed to lie, it's in the fucking job description!

No, money is stolen from us through taxes and we are forced to pay them... They just happen to lie, and Obama lies far more that others.
Taxes are the price you pay for being able to make money here. Grow up.

Whatever! Call me when the millions of able bodied deadbeat welfare sponges get a job and pay their own bills, until then :blahblah:

Its ingrainded.
Yeah, because I'm not a child and I live in the real world. Mommy doesn't spank Obama when he doesn't tell all that he knows about plans to bomb the shit out of another nation.

Show me what it states that lying is in the Presidents job description.

A Job Description of the President of the United States - Infographics

Its ingrainded.

Oh for the love of God, stop being a child. He has a head full of secrets, so do I. When asked, we lie. That's part of the agreement we signed.

obamas-selfie-stick.gif

He's all tits and teeth....:puke:

How many times can the same man say that he didn't know a thing about a scandal until he heard it on the news without someone asking the question...if you're the man in charge...how do you NOT know what's going on around you? Either you're clueless or you condone what's happened. Either way you're a piss poor executive.

Its ingrainded.

Oh for the love of God, stop being a child. He has a head full of secrets, so do I. When asked, we lie. That's part of the agreement we signed.

Not answering a question about military actions isn't lying you stupid fuck. Lying is saying shit like "if you like your doctor, you can keep him".

Not answering a question about military actions isn't lying you stupid fuck. Lying is saying shit like "if you like your doctor, you can keep him".
Welcome to politics little man. Time to grow up now.

How many times can the same man say that he didn't know a thing about a scandal until he heard it on the news without someone asking the question...if you're the man in charge...how do you NOT know what's going on around you? Either you're clueless or you condone what's happened. Either way you're a piss poor executive.

Well, we've established that he's lying.....and I that his supporters don't think lying is wrong.

Thanks you for showing your stupidity....yet again.

Well, we've established that he's lying.....and I that his supporters don't think lying is wrong.
He probably isn't lying, since he didn't know what her fucking email address was, and lying is perfectly fine, the lie is what matters, and all adults do it, especially in his job.

Thanks you for showing your stupidity....yet again.
Nothing stupid about it, dumbass. Grow up and start dealing with reality.

Its ingrainded.

You can keep your plan if you like it,is way different then letting out state secrets,pumping up the hysteria meter!!,for the love of god,can you be more of a child,projecting absurd shit,like your last post.Realty escapes you.
People that lie and ones that support such behavior,are exactly why we are were we are as a nation.

Forum List

Back